Chapter 15

My Flower

 

Chapter 15:

Victoria's POV:

Slowly I began to regain my consciousness and I woke up. I looked around and realized I was in the biggest room in the Horvejkul Hotel, The Presidential Suite.

“What am I doing in here?” I asked myself. Then suddenly the chair in front of me spun around. Nichkhun was sitting in it. I stared at him with wide eyes. I started to panic because I was all alone with him in the room.

Nichkhun gave me a sideways glance.

“You okay?” he asked. I nodded my head.

Nichkhun got up out of his seat and walked towards me. He sat down on the bed next to me and looked at me straight in the eyes.

“So what’s your name?” He asked.

“Vi-“ I began but instantly cut myself off.

" Stupid, I thought to myself. You almost said your real name! " I saw Nichkhun's eyes grow wide.

“What did you say your name was?”

“Vintage,” I answered him quickly.

“Oh,” he said and backed away from me.

Nichkhun stood up and walked towards the window, looking outside. He knew the new recruit was a boy but somewhere inside him wished Vintage would say his name was Victoria. He let out a sigh.

“There’s a meeting tomorrow. Be there okay?”

I looked at Nichkhun with his back facing me.

It had only been 2 years but I felt as though I couldn’t read what was going through his mind anymore. I let out a sigh myself.

“Nichkhun , where do we meet later tomorrow?” Hearing his real name made Nichkhun suddenly look up. He ran over to where Vintage(Victoria) was sitting and grabbed him by his shoulders.

“How do you know my real Korean name? No one knows me by that. Everyone calls me Aiden.”

Oh no, I thought. I had completely forgotten that Nichkhun had changed his name to Aiden but I thought fast.

“I didn’t know your name is Aiden. All I said was, " Don't hate me, so wanna go out later?’" I felt Nichkhun's grip on me loosen. He had bought the story. When he was not looking, I let out a sigh of relief.

" I’m losing it," thought Nichkhun.

“We’ll meet in the main dining room tomorrow,” Nichkhun told Vintage. He nodded his head and left. Nichkhun walked out to the balcony and looked up at the sky.

“ I love you Viactori, that’s why it hurts so much that you’re not here.”

But the real Victoria had left before she could have heard those words.

Meanwhile back in the hotel lobby...

After Wooyoung and the others gave the new recruits instructions about the meeting, they went back to their rooms.

“ You think there’s something wrong with Aiden hyung?” asked Junho.

“ Yeah,” said Junsu.

“Did you see the way he held the new guy?” They began to shudder.

“ No, it’s nothing,” answered Wooyoung.

“ You think maybe Aiden is gay?” asked Taecyeon.

“ You’re the one who looks gay,” said Junsu, jokingly.

“ Shut up!” yelled Chansung as he punched Junsu lightly. The others began to laugh.

Then Taecyeon said, “Could be though. I've never seen him ‘be’ with a girl before.”

Wooyoung lets out a sigh.

“ Okay, I’ll tell you guys the real deal. But don’t let this get back to Aiden okay?” They all nodded and leaned forward to hear the story.

“ About 5 years ago, Aiden hyung met this girl named Song Victoria….”

“ Is she a babe?” asked Junsu, interrupting. Wooyoung gave him a look.

“ Yes, Junnie, she’s a babe.”

“ Oh, okay,” said Junsu.

" Continue.”

“ Anyway, Aiden knew her before he met me. It turns out that she was the first person who really ever cared about him and Aiden fell in love with her. But you know how hyung is. He could never tell anyone exactly what’ s on his mind or how he feels. Instead of saying he wants Victoria to be his girlfriend, he said he wants her to be his dongsang...“

“ That’s stupid!” yelled Junsu, interrupting Wooyoung.

“ Why did he say that for? She’s a babe!”

“ Sh..!” yelled Junho, Taecyeon and Chansung on at Junsu. Wooyoung continued.

“ Well, Aiden ended up having this blood ceremony with her. They scarred each other’s back with their initial. It looks like a blood tie but I found out later on that it was his symbol of promised love...“