Chapter 14

My Flower

Chapter 14:

Nichkhun walked down the aisle looking at the 5 new candidates. He nodded his head as he studied them.

“Pretty good,” He said to them.

“Alright,” He clapped his hands for attention.

“All of you know how it’s done. Junsu and Junho will jump on each of you. If you’re still standing after 5 minutes, then welcome to 2pm.”

Only 2 of the 5 guys lasted the beating.

“Okay,” said Wooyoung. The two newest members to join are...“

“Wait!” a voice shouted, interrupting Wooyoung. Everyone looked over to see who it is. Nichkhun stared at the young boy who was walking towards them.

" What the hell? Damn! This kid looks like Victoria!" He thought.

'‘ I must be losing it. How come I keep seeing her today?’' Wooyoung looked at the new boy curiously.

“Yes? What do you want little man?”

I looked at Wooyoung.

'‘ Gosh, he developed an attitude.'’, I thought. I took a deep breath. This is it.

“I want to join 2pm.” A guy I recognized as Taecyeon busted out laughing. He placed his hand on top of my head.

“You? How old are you boy? 15? 16? And how tall are you now? 5’?” I moved his hand away for him.

“No. I’m 18 and I’m not 5’, I’m 5’3.” That remark made all the other members except Nichkhun laugh. I looked at him curiously and realized he was checking me out.

" Oh no", I thought.

" Please don’t recognize me ". Nichkhun held up his hand for the others to stop laughing.

“Hey, if he wants a chance, then we’ll give it to him.” Then he turned to face me.

I felt my heart thumping loud and prayed he couldn’t hear it. He placed his hand on my shoulder.

Dang, he smells good, I thought as I tried to suppress a smile.

“Look kid,” said Nichkhun to me.

“You have to be jumped on to join. These 2 guys (pointing at Junsu and Junho) will kick the crap out of you for 5 minutes. If you’re still standing, you’re in.” I nodded my head.

I knew I had to last because I’m doing it for Nichkhun. I stood there as Junsu and Junho began to hit me. Junsu threw the first punch and it gave me instant pain. He’s even stronger than my stepmom, I thought.

Junhokicked me and I was knocked to the ground but I kept pulling myself up. Nichkhun looked at the helpless boy who was struggling to stand up. He doesn’t understand why but when he looks at the boy, images of Victoria replaced him.

Right now in his eyes, it looked like it was Victoria being beaten up by Junsu and Junho. He couldn’t help it.

“Stay down!” He yelled to the boy. Everyone stared at Nichkhun. Both Junsu and Junho stopped hitting the boy because they were surprised that Nichkhun was being nice out of nowhere.

Victoria's POV:

I heard Nichkhun yelling for me to stay down. My ears listened but my legs wouldn’t. I refused to stay down. No matter how many times they hit me or how hard, I managed to get up.

Finally 5 minutes was over and I was still standing.

“Am I in?” I asked in a weak voice. I saw Nichkhun staring at me with a surprised expression.

“Yes, you’re in.” He said patting my shoulder. I smiled and fainted into his arms.

Nichkhun held the boy in surprise. He realized the boy had fainted.

Usually he would let go if someone fainted on him, but this time he held on tight.

The other 2pm members and the 2 new recruits looked at Nichkhun in a strange manner.

“Uh, hyung,” said Wooyoung, as he patted Nichkhun on the shoulder.

“What?” asked Nichkhun, as he continued holding the boy.

“What should we do about the new recruits?”

“Give them instructions and show them to their rooms. We’ll have a meeting tomorrow.”

“Okay.” They all left but once in a while, they all would glance back looking at Nichkhun, who was carrying the boy in the other direction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you say,I do it.

I'd like to thank the readers, subscribers, and commenters! ^^

Just happy to have many people read my KhunToria fanfictions. Its a pleasure to have all sorts of subscribers and readers. ^-^