Chapter 16

My Flower

 

Story Continued.....

“ Ow.. That must have hurt,” said Junsu as he hugged himself. Junho smacked him on the head for interrupting again.

“ I think they knew each other for a year before they met me. At first I thought Victoria was cute, but by the way Aiden acts, I can tell she was off limits. See, Victoria had this heart condition where air would suddenly be closed off and she wouldn’t be able to breathe. The only way to get air in was by this respirator...“

“ The one hyung always carry around?” asked Junsu.

“ Yes Junnie,” said Wooyoung, rolling his eyes.

“ Anyway, it was either that or mouth to mouth resuscitation. Once, I was walking along the shores with her and Aiden went collecting shells for Victoria. One of her attacks came. I freaked out, but I knew what to do. I laid her down and I was about to give her CPR but Aiden ran like the speed of light and knocked me into the ocean to give her CPR.”

The others started laughing.

“ Dang, ain’t he a Romeo?” said Junsu, laughing. Wooyoung smiled.

“ He loves Mina and didn’t want any other guy touching her. I mean, during school, if any guy talks about wanting to date her, Matthew made sure he didn’t. Oh yeah, Aiden hyung hasn’t always been Aiden. His real name is Nichkhun and the ‘V’ scar on his back stands for Victoria.”

The others opened their mouths in shock. They never knew Nichkhun had been this much in love before.

“ How romantic,” whispered Junsu.

“ Shut up hyung,” said Chansung.

“ Quit interrupting!”

“ Okay, okay,” said Junsu, blocking himself from Junho's hand. Wooyoung resumed talking.

“ If there are no more interruptions, then I’ll continue.” He paused for a second and then continued.

“ The day before Aiden and I made it to Korea, he and Victoria were supposed to get married. Aiden didn’t like his dad and there was this feud in their family on who gets the grandpa’s inheritance. Aiden got it of course, and he took it all and left Hawaii. He took me and he was planning on taking Victoria too. When he went to her house, his uncle’s men were guarding the place and he couldn’t take her. He ended up leaving Hawaii without saying goodbye to Victoria.”

 

All of them remained silent. Then Taecyeon spoke.

“ Last year hyung sent me out to get some news on Song Victoria. She had died drowning.” Wooyoung nodded.

“ Yeah but Aiden and I think she committed suicide. He think it’s because Victoria can’t handle living with her stepmom, who was always abusing her. If you ask me, I think Victoria committed suicide because Aiden left her without any reason. I think hyung thinks that too but he won’t say it. I think he blames himself for her death and since then he hasn’t been the same. He used to be nicer and not this touchy. Also that’s why he’s never been with another girl. I mean, we see him flirt with other girls but none of us actually see him ‘be’ with another girl right?” The others nodded in agreement. Wooyoung continued.

“ About this new boy today. I think Aiden is losing it. He probably thinks when he sees the boy he sees...“ Wooyoung stopped talking as he looked up. He finished his sentence with a

“...See you later!” and he ran off.

The others looked up surprised. Junho smacked Junsu on his head.

“ What?” asked Junsu.

“ I didn’t interrupt!”

“ It’s not Junnie’s fault,” said Chansung.

“ Look.” Chansung pointed to where Wooyoung ran off too.

“ Aigo,” said Junho.

“ It’s that same waitress babe.”

“ See?” said Junsu.

“ It’s because of a girl, not me. You hit me by mistake.”

“ No, it’s not a mistake. I still wanna smack your head because it makes this cool hollow sound,” replied Junho  as he smacked Junsu on his head again.

“ So, wanna go out sometime?” Wooyoung asked Sulli, leaning near her. She rolled her eyes at him. She answered flatly,

“No” and began to leave. Wooyoung held onto her arm.

“ Come on babe. Xmas is next month and don’t be a scrooge.” Then suddenly, Sulli gave him a seductive smile.

“ I guess. How about we go out on November 31st then?” Wooyoung smiled back ily.

“ It’s a date then,” he answered, letting her go. The other 4 walked up to him.

“ How did it go Vicky (Wooyoung)?” asked Taecyeon.

“ Hey, hey, what can I say?” answered Wooyoung cockily.

“ I’m the man!” Junho gave him a high-five.

“ Alright!” yelled Junsu.

“ When are you two going out?”

“ November 31st,” answered Wooyoung.

“ Uh, Vicky(Wooyoung),” said Taecyeon.

“ What's up Taecyeon?” said Wooyoung.

“ November doesn’t have a 31st.”

“ What?” asked Wooyoung, surprised. He looked at the calendar. November ends on the 30th. He looked around but Sulli had already left. He started cursing while the others try to hold back their laughter.

November 23, 2010

“ This meeting of 2pm is now in session,” announced Nichkhun to the main members of the group along with the new recruits. His voice got their attention and they quickly focused their attention on Nichkhun. Nichkhun scanned to see if Vintage(Victoria) was there. He was. Nichkhun gave a little smile to him. He didn’t know why but when he looks at Vintage his mind would replace Vintage's face with Victoria's.

“ So any new business?” He asked the members.

“ Yes,” answered Junho.

“ The Black Dragon's killed some of our members and took away some of our businesses.”

“ Damn it!” yelled Nichkhun as he pounded his fist on the table.

“ We’ll just have to see that this Black Dragon matter be resolved. Vicky(Wooyoung), Chansug, Taecyeon and the two new recruits deal with the businesses. Junho, Junsu and Vintage will come with me.” Everyone looked at Nichkhun strangely. Wooyoung queried.

“ Uh, Hyung. You want to take Vintage along?” Nichkhun glared at him.

“ Yeah. Anyone here have any objections?” No one answered.

“ Meeting adjourned,” announced Nichkhun and everyone went to work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope yall readers enjoyed! ^^

Will update If you ask me to do it!!