Chapter 11

My Flower

 

Chapter 11:

Victoria's POV:

I finally made it to Chejudo, Korea.

I didn’t know where to look for Nichkhun so anywhere is fine. I was never a lucky person. I couldn’t find any signs of Nichkhun there so I traveled to Inchun City.

My search for Nichkhun continued for another year. During that time I had traveled to many cities like Guam, Pusan, etc. It must have been a gift from God because one day my search was over…

November 21, 2010

I had just finish my overtime shift at the Jung Hotel.

It was pretty ironic because my whole family spend their lives working in hotels and the biggest hotel in Seoul has our family name. I went into the workers' lounge to take a break and pour myself some tea.

I sat down and read the headlines.

" 2pm are to open a conference broadcasting live on Channel 6 today. " I rolled my eyes. Not them again. They were the notorious mafia lead by Aiden Lee. I shuddered. I can’t believe the leader has the same last name as my beloved Nichkhun.

Actually 2pm was controlled by 6 leaders. They committed a lot of crimes and were always challenging the authorities.

They had a lot of power and no one could take their pictures without their consent. However, a lot of people knew what they looked like. I didn’t care. I was too busy looking for Nichkhun to notice them.

A fellow worker named Choi Sulli came in.

“Hey,” she said, patting me lightly on the knee.

“ On break?” I took a sip and nodded.

“ Me too,” she said smiling. I smiled back at her.

Sulli was actually one of the nicest people at the hotel. Most of them are cold and distant and are just worried about how much tips they can get.Sulli picked up the TV remote and turned to Channel 6.

“Hey Vic, they are supposed to show the 2pm conference today. I wonder how they look like.” I nodded and watched with her.

When the clock struck 9, I felt my heart had stopped and it was not from my heart problems. I stared at the face that was giving a cocky smile to the camera. Nichkhun.

Slowly the camera pulled out revealing the 5 other leaders of 2pm. I recognized Wooyoung. He and Nichkhun  looked completely different but I still recognized them.

Nichkhun had his hair dyed completely brown while Wooyoung's hair were dyed in a bright reddish color. Sulli and I watched them in silence as they began to talk. Nichkhun and the others introduced themselves. Then the camera pointed directly at Nichkhun.

To most people he would appear to be like an evil gang leader but in my eyes he was a beautiful angel. If it was ever possible, Nichkhun looked finer than ever before.

“ Vic, are you okay?” asked Sulli, as she waved a hand in front of my face.

“Huh?” I asked looking at her.

“Oh, I’m fine. Just listening to what they have to say.” I pointed to Nichkhun on the screen.

“Who is he?“

“That’s Aiden Lee,” she answered me. I stared at Nichkhun somemore. He had changed his name and so did Wooyoung. No wonder I couldn’t find them. Sulli caught me staring so she smiled at me.

“The leader is cute huh?” I blushed.

“Yeah.”

“Too bad in real life he’s such a jerk.”

“He is not!” I yelled at her. Sulli scooted her seat away in shock. I apologized right away.

“Sorry Sulli, I didn’t mean to yell at you.”

She had a confused look on her face but she said, “Uh, it’s okay Vic.”

I pulled a finger to my lips.

“Shh… Let’s listen to what they have to say…” Nichkhun began talking.

“This is 2pm speaking to all you losers out there watching us. We just want to say that we’re open to hiring new ‘employees’. We usually travel around to our many hotels but you’ll find us if you have the right connections. Also a word to the police of Korea. Why are you picking on us?“ Nichkhun asked sarcastically.

“We’re good, law-abiding citizens.” Nichkhun folded his hands together and gave a little bow.

Then all of the 2pm leaders started laughing.

“Oh my gosh! Look at him!” yelled Sulli and pointed to Wooyoung on the T.V. screen.

“Look at that stupid smile and that erted laugh. Kekeke…” Yoona made a poor impression of Wooyoung's laugh and it made me laugh.

‘Geez’, I thought.

" Wooyoung would kill her if he knew she made fun of his trademark smile". The show ended a little too soon for me but Nichkhun did say he would be visiting many hotels and the hotel I'm working for is the biggest one of them all. 

He has to come here. I went back to work and waited for him to come.