Chapter 13

My Flower

 

Chapter 14:

Nichkhun stared at the girl who was talking to Sulli.

" She looks like Vic." He thought.

But can’t be.

“ Hyung,” said Wooyoung.

“What are you looking at?”

“Her,” said Nichkhun, pointing in Sulli and Victoria’s direction.

“You like my waitress too?” asked Wooyoung, pouting.

“No,” said Nichkhun, shaking his head.

“Her friend. Doesn’t she look like Vic?” Wooyoung glanced at the person Nichkhun was pointing to and watched her walk away.

“No...” said Wooyoung slowly.

“That girl’s hair is much longer and Vic has a nicer body. That chick looks like a stick.” Nichkhun cocked an eyebrow at Wooyoung.

“How do you know Vic had a nice body?” Wooyoung's eyes widened.

“I don't know... Just guessing... Junsu's calling me. I’ll go see what he wants,” Wooyoung said quickly and ran over to Junho right away.

Nichkhun began to chase the girl who just left.

I heard some footsteps following behind me. I quickly turned a corner and entered my room.

Nichkhun ran after her as fast as he could. He saw the girl turned into a corner and he continued chasing after her.

He saw a figure up ahead and he grabbed her by the shoulder. When the girl turned around, she had a surprised expression on her face.

“What do you want?” Nichkhun looked at the strange girl. She looked nothing like Victoria.

“Wrong person.” The girl walked way. Nichkhun sighed.

" Maybe it’s because I miss Vic so much that I’m beginning to see her everywhere." He began to walk back to the lobby in dissapointment.

Victoria's POV:

 

From my hotel room, I watched Nichkhun through the peephole in the door. I saw him pat a girl and then walked away with his head bowed down.

I went over and sat down on my bed. I let out a sigh. Nichkhun doesn’t miss me. He has too many girls with him already. He probably forgotten who I am by now.

Tears fell from my eyes and I didn’t even realized it. I quickly wiped them away. I wanted to tell myself that I hate Nichkhun but I couldn’t because then I’d just be lying. There was only one thing left for me to do.

I stood in front of my bathroom mirror. I can’t be with Nichkhun as Victoria but I wanted to be by his side to watch over him. I thought about it for a while and I remembered that they were recruiting new members for 2pm. I looked at myself.

Hmm… If I cut my hair short, put on a cap, wear a pair of sunglasses, have darker skin and lower voice... I can pass off as a guy.

So I did it.

Within an hour, I had transformed myself into a guy. I checked myself out. As a guy, I didn’t look too bad.

I smoothed out my new short hair and tucked it into a cap. Guys wear earrings too so I didn’t have to worry about my earring holes.

I wore a couple of T-shirts under my flannel and 2 pairs of boxers under my baggy jeans so I wouldn’t look so scrawny. I checked my make-up that made me looker darker, making sure I was well-covered. I put my sunglasses on.

" Perfect.", I thought.

Now all I have to do is to pass the test to join the gang.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I update 2 chapter..U want me to update 1 more chapter?