Chapter 21

My Flower

 

A little over a month later….

My heart condition began to worsen. My attacks became more frequent and undetected. It would happen during odd times like when I’m showering or having dinner with the 2pm guys. Luckily Sulli was always there by my side to cover for me.

Wooyoung hates me. I can tell by the way he acts. He probably thinks that Sulli really likes Song Victoria (that’s me).

What he doesn’t know is Sulli truly does love him and it breaks her heart seeing him go out with other girls. I think he’s doing that to make her jealous.

As for Nichkhun, he began to grow distant towards me. He wouldn’t talk to me much and he’s been depressed about something lately.

I wish I could know what was bothering him because it hurts me to see him sad like that. Secrets are definitely hard to keep.

Especially ones that you have to cover everyday. I should have known that my disguise and heart attacks would be exposed soon but it just came to me unexpectedly…

June 15, 2011

Nichkhun was in his depressed state again. There was this empty void inside him that he couldn’t erase. It was a recurring pain that never seemed to end. He felt lonely.

Whenever he sees Vintage and Sulli together, it disturbs him. He couldn’t figure out what it was but he kept finding something wrong with the image. Then a knock came on his door.

“ Come in,” He said, without bothering to see who it was.

Victoria's POV:

I entered Nichkhun's room holding a tray of food. Ever since he started being depressed, he isolates himself and didn’t eat much anymore. I was beginning to worry. I didn’t have much time left with him so I wanted to take the best care of him with the little time I still had left.

“ Hyung? Are you hungry? I brought you some food.”

Nichkhun turned around to see who it was. It was Vintage.

“Just put it down.” Vintage placed it down before Nichkhun. Ramyun, mee-yuk-gook, rice, and curry.

‘ How does he know I like these food?’ Nichkhun thought.

“Take it away I don’t want it.”

“ But Hyung, you haven’t eaten for days. Please eat a little bit.”

“ I said take it away!” Nichkhun yelled, his anger exploding. He knocked over the tray of food. It ended up spilling all over Vintage.

Donghae and Vintage stared at each other. Neither of them knew what to say. Vintage leaned over to clean up the spilled food and then left. Nichkhun fell back in his chair. He ran his hands through his hair frustrated. Vintage was too much like Victoria that it was driving him crazy. Nichkhun knew he was out of line though, so he began to walk to Vintage’s room to apologize.

’ What a mess’, I thought as I stripped out of my clothes. I soaked myself in a hot water bath, hoping it could wash away all my troubles. When I was done with my bath, I wrapped myself up in a towel and got out of the tub. Then I heard my room door open and then close.
‘ Must be Sulli’, I thought as I began to put my clothes on.

Nichkhun entered Vintage’s room, not knowing what to say. He wasn’t good at apologizing. He looked around and didn’t see Vintage anywhere. Then he heard the sound of water draining. He figured Vintage must be in the bathroom.

Nichkhun opened the door slightly and saw Vintage’s . He shuts the door quietly and began to leave. He planned to apologize later but he suddenly realized what he had just seen. Vintage’s back had an ‘N’ on it! Nichkhun breaks open the door to the bathroom.

I was buttoning up my long sleeve shirt when my door suddenly opened. I stared at Nichkhun in shock but then remembered I wasn’t completely dressed yet. I buttoned up the remaining buttons and then faced him.

“ Hyung!” I said surprised.

“ What are you doing here?” I caught Nichkhun looking down at my shirt. I had buttoned it all wrong and a great deal of my body was showing. Oh hell, I thought.

“ Hyung, I can explain...“ I began to tell him but I never had a chance to.

Nichkhun stared at Vintage’s exposed body. Without thinking, he opened a bit shirt on Vintage back. There it was. His ‘N.’
“ V...Victoria” He asked uncertainly, afraid of being too hopeful.

 

I didn’t know what I was more embarrassed from. Letting Nichkhun expose me or being caught. In all my life I had never been angry at Nichkhun but I didn’t know why I reacted impulsively.

As I held my shirt , I slapped Nichkhun across the face hard with my other hand. His head snapped to the side. He held his cheeks as he turned to face me.

“How could you do this to me Nichkhun?” I asked him screaming.
“Get out! Get out!” I started to push him out the door.

Nichkhun was in shock. Victoria, he thought. He grabbed her arms as she pushed him out.

“ Vic, don’t! Is it really you?”

I glared at him. As if he knew, Nichkhun took off his jacket and puts it around my shoulders. I zipped it up, covering myself.

“ Yes Nichkhun, it is me Vic.”

“ But I thought you were dead.”

“ I didn’t die. I faked my death.”

“ Why?”

“ So I could come to Korea.”

“ You came all the way from Hawaii to find me? Why didn’t you just tell me who you are?”

Nichkhun looked at Victoria, who had tears streaming from her eyes. He was about to brush them off for her but Victoria pushed his hand away.

“ That’s the only way I could do to be with you. Join 2pm.” Nichkhun stared at Victoria as she continued talking.

“ After you left me all alone in Hawaii, my life became so miserable. Not because of my stepmom, but because of you. I finally found a way to leave Hawaii to find you. I was so happy when I thought about how I could see you again. I thought...“ Nichkhun began to feel a rush of mixed emotions. Victoria’s words made him sad but seeing her alive in front of him made him want to hold onto her and never let go. He paused to let her continue.

"...I thought that we could be together like we were... Oppa and dongsang in Hawaii. But obviously, I was wrong. You had all those girls around you that you’ve completely forgotten about me.”

Nichkhun felt his heart shatter into a million pieces. Each one of Victoria words stabbed him like a knife.

“ Vic, you don’t understand. I...“ Victoria didn’t wait for his explanation and ran. Nichkhun chased after her.

“ Vic!” He yelled as he chased after her out of the hotel.

“ Hyung,” said Taecyeon as he saw Nichkhun ran by him. Nichkhun pushed him out of the way. Sulli ran up to the 2pm leaders.

“ What happened?” Taecyeon shrugged his shoulders.

“ I don’t know. Nichkhun was chasing Vintage and kept screaming Vic.” Sulli stumbled and Wooyoung caught her.

‘ Oh no, poor Vic,’ She thought. She turned around to see Wooyoung looking at her sadly. Sulli moved close to him and held onto him tight. Neither of them lets go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you all happy now that Nichkhun knows she's Victoria^^

Well the story is going to end soon T_T

Thanks readers!