Chapter 10

My Flower

 

Chapter 10:

Seoul, Korea

July 26, 2009

Nichkhun traced the ‘V’ scar on his back.

‘Damn,’ he thought.

‘I miss Vic so much.’ He sent out one of his men to retrieve news about her and if they could, get her here to him in Korea.

Nichkhun had it all. Money and power. The only thing that was missing was Victoria. So much had happened to Nichkhun as he recalled what happened.

Nichkhun and Wooyoung made it to Seoul, Korea. With Nichkhun's leadership skills and Wooyoung's smooth talking, they end up getting a lot of businesses and putting others out of business. Money was not enough for Nichkhun.

He needed power so he created 2pm, where he was the leader and Wooyoung was his 2nd-in command. He and Wooyoung managed to eliminate the group TVXQ on their own and gained the respect and loyalty of the two members Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin.

Along the way, they found Hwang Lee Junho and Ok Taecyeon wandering in the streets. Junho proved to be a genius and Taecyeon was handy in finding information. Nichkhun knew they were enough.

Nichkhun had hundreds of men under him and 2pm but they were the main leaders with Nichkhun as the head. They committed a lot of crimes but no evidence was ever found to convict them. Just then there was a knock on his door, interrupting his thoughts.

“Come in,” said Nichkhun. Taecyeon came in.

“I have news for you, boss,” He said.

“Well what is it? What did you find out about Victoria?” Nichkhun asked. Taecyeon looked down and was hesitatant in his reply.

“I’m afraid it’s bad news.” Those words made Nichkhun panic.
“Ok Taecyeon, answer me now!” yelled Nichkhun with rage. Nichkhun's yell scared Taecyeon so he blurted it out.

“Song Victoria is dead. She drowned while she was swimming in the ocean. Her body has not been found and is still missing.” Nichkhun fell back in his seat in shock.

" Vic’s dead? No, anyone but Vic. " He thought. Taecyeon knew it was a good time to leave so he left Nichkhun  in his office.

“Victoria!” Nichkhun screamed out of his window in pain. His cries echoed throughout the city of Seoul.