Chapter 22

My Flower

 

June 16, 2011

It was 3 a.m. and Nichkhun had lost Victoria. As he chased her down the streets he lost track of where she ran off to.

“ Victoria!” he continued shouting. His cries echoed throughout the streets. A lot of people heard him yelling. So did the Black Dragons.

Jiyong silently crept up behind Nichkhun.  Nichkhun was all alone. Jiyong gave an evil smile. He had a plan. He and his sidekick began to set up a trap for Nichkhun. One which they knew he would fall for.

“ Victoria!” I covered my ears. I didn’t want to hear Nichkhun's voice. I was so confused. All I ever wanted was to be with Nichkhun but now it’s all complicated. I leaned back against the alley wall. I needed time to think.
Nichkhun ran through the alleys as he continued searching for Victoria. Then he ran into Jiyong. Out of the darkness, Jiyong stepped out.

“ Looking for someone?” He asked.

“ Yeah,” said Nichkhun, glaring at him.

“ I’m looking for Vintage.”

“ The punk that stabbed me?” Jiyong asked furiously.

“ Yeah.”

“ I got him.”

“ You do?” Nichkhun asked surprised.

“ Hand him over!”

“ There he is,” said Jiyong, pointing to a figure up ahead. From the back it did look like Vintage but little did Nichkhun  know that it was all a setup.

“ Vic?” Nichkhun whispered as he approached the person. It was a Black Dragon member. He grabbed a hold of Nichkhun around the neck and began shooting Nichkhun continuously in the stomach.

I looked out from where I was hiding when I heard gunshots.

“ Nichkhun!” I screamed as I ran out from where I hid. My scream threw the Black Dragon member off guard.

Seeing his chance, Nichkhun grabbed the gun from him and shot him in the head. He fell to the floor dead. Jiyong started to run away but Nichkhun aimed a shot directly at his heart. Jiyong fell down dead too.

Nichkhun looked at me and then collapsed to the cold ground. He wasn’t able to hold on any longer. Rain began to pour.

“ Nichkhun!” I screamed, shaking him. He was still breathing but barely. I lifted Nichkhun up on my back and carried him to a nearby hospital. The rain drenched us and it grew hard for me to carry him because of the weight. However, I managed to make it. They rushed him into the emergency room.

Four hours later, the doctor came out.

“ How is he?” I asked as I ran up to him.

“ He was shot 4 times in the stomach region. As you know, a person needs at least one kidney to survive but both his kidneys are destroyed. Unless we can find a donor, he’ll have to die.”

“ Give him mine,” I told the doctor right away.

“ Are you sure?” I nodded my head.

“ Due to your heart condition, you might die instantly during the transfer.” I nodded my head again.

“ I understand. Please let’s have the operation now.” They tested me and luckily my liver is compatible for Nichkhun.

Six hours later the surgery was completed. It’s a miracle that I’m still alive. I knew that I won't be alive for long though. I woke up finding myself on a hospital bed with Nichkhun on the bed next to me. He was still in a coma. I got out of bed and went near him. I his hair gently as I bent down to kiss him.

“ I love you Nichkhun,” I whispered to him. Then I left the room, going to the last place I wanted to be.
Nichkhun began to wake up. He looked around and realized he was in a hospital room. Slowly his door began to open and the rest of 2pm's entered his room.

“ Hyung?” asked Wooyoung.

“ Are you okay?” Nichkhun nodded his head weakly as he pulled himself up.

“ I’m okay now.” Junho walked over to his bedside.

“ We’re so sorry Aiden hyung. We didn’t know what happened until this morning. We got revenge for you though.

We wiped out the entire Black Dragon hideout.”

“ It’s okay,” He told them softly as they all bowed down.

Then a knock came to his door. The Doctor came in.

“ Oh good, you’re awake,” He said. Nichkhun looked at him.

“ Thanks for saving me Doc.”

“ No need to thank me. Your girlfriend is the one who saved your life.” Nichkhun began to panic.

“ What did she do?”

“ She could have gotten a chance to go to England to get a heart transplant but she decided to stay to give you her kidney instead.”

“ The girl… Where is she?” He asked frantically.

The doctor looked around the room.

“ She was supposed to be in here...“ Nichkhun got out of bed and ran out of the room, leaving everyone staring after him.

“ Hyung!” all the 2pm's shouted but Nichkhun had already left. He ran searching for Victoria. He knew where she went.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed!

One more Chapter to go XD