Chapter 20

My Flower

 

" Order Sechskies!” yelled Nichkhun.

“ Ooh, ooh,” said Junsu.

“ I want some kimbab!” Nichkhun glared at him. Junsu shuts up.

“ Now I want to talk to all of you about Vintage. He’s only been here for a few months but he had saved my life twice and not to mention, Wooyoung's .” Wooyoung slapped Vintage on the back and smiled.

“ Now,” continued Nichkhun.

“ What do you want Vintage? A car, money or women? Tell us and it’s yours.”

“ Yeah,” said Wooyoung.

“ Just name it buddy and it’s yours.” I thought about it for a while. The only thing I wanted was Nichkhun but I couldn’t say that. Since he was suspected me for being gay so much, there was only one thing I should ask for.

“ I want a woman,” I told them. They all opened their mouths in shock.

“ Alright Vintage, you dog!” yelled Wooyoung, breaking the silence.

“ At least you’re proving to us that you’re a man now!”

“ Okay,” said Nichkhun slowly.

“ Who’s the girl?”

“Choi Sulli,” I announced. I saw Wooyoung's smiling face turned mad.

“ Who do you want?” Wooyoung asked me in disbelief. I repeated myself.

“ Choi Sulli.” Wooyoung grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.

“ Out of all the girls you could have picked, why her?” He yelled at me. I knew Wooyoung liked Sulli but Sulli was the only person that could help me.

“ I happen to like her too,” I answered him.

“ Besides, you all said I can have anything I want, and I want Sulli.”

“ He’s right,” said Nichkhun softly.

“ We can’t go back on our words.” Nichkhun clapped his hands for attention.

“ So Sulli now belongs to Song Vintage. Anyone from 2pm who touches her will face the death penalty.” Taecyeon and Chansung had to hold Wooyoung back from attacking me.

“ I thought you were my friend!” He yelled as they took him away. I sighed and headed for my room.

Nichkhun looked at Vintage as he was walking away.

“Vintage.”

“ Yes Hyung?”

“ Are you sure that’s what you want?”

“ Yes Hyung. I’ve never been more sure in my life.” Then Vintage left.

When I made it back into my room, Sulli was in there waiting for me.

“ What the hell is going on?” She asked me. I knew it was time to tell her my story. When I finished, she was bawling like a baby. I handed her a tissue.

“ Th.. That is s.. so.. romantic,” Sulli said, sobbing. I patted her head as she leaned on me.

“ No, it’s not.”

“ So you’re not going to tell Nichkhun who you really are?” I shook my head.

“ It wouldn’t matter anyway.”

“ How do you know? If he knows you’re still alive, who knows? He might fall in love with you.”

“ Maybe,” I began slowly.

“ But then he’d will love me out of pity and not out of love. I don’t want that.”

“ Oh.” Sulli stared at the floor.

“ I wonder if Vicky(Wooyoung) really likes me.”

“ What?!” I asked in surprise. She looked at me sheepishly.

“ Oh, I forgot to tell you that Vicky(Wooyoung) and I are beginning to fall for each other.”

“ Why didn’t you tell me?”

“ I didn’t have a chance to. Besides, it just happened.”

“ I’m sorry Sulli.”

“ It’s okay,” She said as she hugged me.

“ We’ll just have to put our little romance on hold for a while. You’re more important.”

“ No, I’ll go tell...“

 

My words were cut off by my lack of air. This time my attack was worse than it ever had been before. Sulli stared at me frightened.

“ Vic! What’s happening?”

“ C.. Can’t breathe…” I managed to say. She lifted me up.

“ Come on, I’ll take you to the hospital.”

“ Don’t let the others see me,” I said to her before I collapsed into total darkness.

Slowly, I began to open my eyes. I closed them instantly because the light shining on me was so bright.

‘ Am I on the other side?’ I wondered. I managed to squint my eyes open. I found myself strapped to a pulse racer machine and with a IV fluid hooked up to me. I started to look around my room. I was in a hospital and I saw that my door was slightly ajar. I heard two voices talking and I began to eavesdrop.

“ It’s a miracle that she’s still alive,” said the doctor.

“ Is she going to be okay?” Sulli asked him.

“ Well, according to these test results, her heart will expire any time now. We need to get her a heart transplant soon because she’s past overdue for two years already. I made some calls and there is a matching donor for her in England.”

“ I’ll have to talk to her about it.”

“ Please do,” said the doctor.

“ It’s her only hope of living.”

Sulli slowly entered my room. She stared at me with wide eyes.

“ You heard everything Victoria?” I nodded my head weakly and took the air respirator off my mouth.

“ You can tell him to forget about it. I’m not going to England for a couple of months to get surgery.” Sulli ran over and shook me.

“ Vic, are you crazy? You have to or you’ll die.”

“ No,” I told her stubbornly.

“ It was so hard for me to find Nichkhun and I won’t let go of him just like that.” Sulli began to cry.

“ I don’t want you to die though.” I looked at her sadly.

“ You’re a good friend Sulli. I know you’ll be the perfect girl for Wooyoung.” I yanked the IV tube off my arm.

“ Come on. Let’s go home.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed!

Thanks for Reading ^^