Know each other better

The Kingdoms Prophecy

 

Hi ^^ the second chapter came so fast...enjoy reading and please leave me a comment telling me what you think...it means so much to me :)

“Please have a seat Prince” the grandmother offered.

Junsu sat down on a chair beside her and let Jaejoong sit on the side of the bed. The Queen started,

“Why did you accept healing me? Aren’t we enemies Crown Prince?”

“To me, you have never been enemies, your Majesty. The war between us, I always looked at it as a miscomprehension mistake…and, I was given these powers to heal people…a healer, just like a doctor, should not search in his patient’s life to see if he is eligible to be cured or not; he should just do his job. It is his duty”

“Do you know that what you are doing is considered as a betrayal to your country?”

“Does saving a life mean betraying the nation, your Majesty?”

“It is the life of the one that wants to take over your country even by killing its entire people”

“This is a dicision that concerns you, your Majesty. I don’t have to interfere in it”

“I don’t understand your reasoning Crown Prince. Are you just too good or too dump? The prophecy, said that one of the princes will be a pure hearted, the other would be a devil. Since Jaejoong is not a devil, I assume, there are two possibilities: either you are not the crown prince of Tistane or that you are a good actor that manages to take over this country by using his ruse. However, this possibility is weak if you are really a healer. The power of healing is a divine one. It is not given to anyone. Are you really the prince of Tistane?”

“I can sear to you that I am…besides, the prophecy may not be speaking about the two of us…maybe it speaks about other princes. I hope that you will not judge all of us depending of what you hear or read, your Majesty…it is unfair”

“You could be right prince. Shall we begin what you’ve come for?”

“Tell me a little about your disease please”

When speaking, Junsu listened, but Jaejoong was just staring at him. He seemed sad. His grandmother’s words affected him though he didn’t show it too much. Was it really right to carry on this war based on a prophecy? Jaejoong asked himself.

“Okay…Can I check you, your Majesty?”

“Of course”

“Will you please lay down and move out the blanket a little…Cobra lady, would you please move a little?”

“She will not listen…” but the snake moved to lie on the ground beside the bed.

“Don’t tell me you didn’t use any of your powers now!”

“I didn’t your Majesty; you also speak to her by words. She can understand”

“yes …but she shouldn’t have listened to you…she does not listen to, even, Jaejoong who is my grandson”

“Don’t think about it so much your Majesty…I always had a good relation with all kind of animals”

The queen did not discuss it any fuether. She laid on her bed. Jaejoong moved to stand a little far from the bed, leaving Junsu the space to spread his aura on the old woman’s body. He watched him moving slowly a watery bleu ball of power above his grandmother body. Even his powers were like water, smooth and transparent. They seemed pure and even. Jaejoong was amazed by the stability of the prince aura, knowing that he was using some to overcome the spell. Junsu’s eyes became bleu just as his aura. Jaejoong thought, maybe Tistane’s prince had a lot of assets. His eyes color changed when he was sweating blood to a transparent red, then to gray when he was analyzing the spell, and now it is bleu…maybe he should be careful after all…if he didn’t meet that person before, he would find it so unnatural that he accepts such favor…healing his enemy…

Junsu stopped, “Your Majesty, I can heal your illness, but I would like you to begin the cure tomorrow…I want to prepares some medicines that you have to drink after I finish”

“You can Prince…but are you really sure of your capability of curing my disease”

“nee, your majesty. It is hard but possible…and may recure a long session…or maybe two…they also may be a little painful since your body is so weakened”

“I understand…Jaejoong, tell the servants to give the crown prince whatever he needs to make the medicine”

“Of course Halmeonie”

“I should thank you Prince”

“you are welcome…Majesty…We will leave you to rest now…please rest well”

The old Queen nodded, and the two men leaved her room. Junsu stopped at the hallway,

“jaejoong-nim…can I ask you something?”

“yes Junsu-ya?”

“Can I see my parents?”

Jaejoong looked carefully at the man, he seemed worried,

“Of course you should be worrying about  their Majesties…but does anyone of them have any dieases?”

“No…likely”

“They have a great healer son…they are so lucky”

Junsu smiled…a fainted one, but Jaejoong didn’t comment on it. They walked in silence to one of the cells. Jaejoong told the guardian to open them the door and they entered. Junsu runned to his sitting parents, who stood up as soon as they saw their son,

“Oma…appa…you are okay” Junsu said happily as he hugged them.

“how have you been Susu-ah?” His mother asked, his face.

“Good oma…good…don’t worry about me… seeing you safe is my biggest pleasure”

“Son…how did they allow you to come here?” his father asked in confusion.

“Jaejoong-nim…he is the crown prince…he is very nice. He is the one who allowed me to come”

“Really?! Is he the one standing with the guard”

“nee…appa”

“and what is the price?”

“Should there be a price appa?”

“You are a hostage Junsu-ya (his mother argued) the prince cannot do this out of kindness…and you should know that he is not a nice person…he have been killing our soldiers for a long time. You, in the contrary, you never put an end to someone’s life…you just saved people”

“I killed once…twice…mother”

“that was for a long time sweety…and it wasn’t your fault…but you keep carrying that guilty feeling in your heart…he does not feel guilty about anyone”

“but he was very nice with me Mother…without him…I could be dead now…his father had put a spell and I was about to die because of it and because I ran out of energy…he helped me”

“Junsu dear, didn’t you think of it as a strategy to fool you? Are you so stupid?”

“Momy…don’t worry…I am being careful though”

“nee…stay careful…please Susu”

“nee…”

                                                 ******************************

“Your mother calling you Susu-ah is so cute…your parents are amazing” Jaejoong said as he sat beside the prince, who was ordering the herbs they collected for the medicine.

“Thank you…Jaejoong-nim….Can I trust you?”

Jaejoong looked at his friend; they studied each other for some seconds,

“I am sorry because of what is happening…but I promise you, I’ll never betray you…even if father forces me to”

“why?...are you so concerned about me Jaejoong-nim?”

Jaejoong laid his head on the tree, looking at the blue sky,

“When I first met you…I was injured badly in a fight. You healed me…then when I asked you a wish that you want…to return you the favor you said to me: please stop the war…a lot of people are hurting…From that moment…you made me think seriously of all what I have done…I only killed, and gave orders to kill…You, on the contrary, you were saving lives…caring about people…even you don’t know them…at that time, you didn’t know that I was the one who destroyed one of your villages…you taught me to see life differently…it is like if the energy you gave me to be healed…also healed my soul and purified my heart…from that moment, I tried to stop the war, but couldn’t…so I just limited the damage…I returned to that place many times, hoping to meet you again…but you never showed up…I promised, if I meet you again…I will thank you for what you did…but also, I will…protect you if you ever need to…now, I am thankful I met you again…and I am just keeping my promise”

“I am sorry I can’t remember well. I guess I met you before I get injured. In one of the wars…I felt on my head and lost a lot of memories…they came back to me, but some of them are just lost”

“I am sorry for that…You don’t have to remember me anyway…but you can trust me…I will never betray you…I swear”

“Thank you”

“ah! It is a sad talk…You are good at using the sword aren’t you?”

“yes”

“Then let’s have a match…an amicable one. I always heard that Tistane princes are so skillful and wanted to have a match with one”

“A match?...it is against the rules to show our capacities…but I will have one round with you”

“Don’t under estimate me junsu-shi…I am good too”

“Then let’s see”

 Twenty seconds after the beginning, A sword flew in the air. Junsu was having his weapon right on Jaejoong’s neck…He put down his sword, chuckling at the surprised figure of his opponent,

“Jaejoong-nim…what’s that? Weren’t you using all your force or what?”

“Wow! You are good…no…fantastic! Never…no one could have made me lose my sword before!”

“I should be honored then!”

“Let’s have another round…this is impossible!”

“I said I will have just one”

“No…please, let me try again”

“Ok…grab your sword then”

Another time, Jaejoong lost his sword, “What?!...”

Junsu chuckled at him again, “Don’t feel upset, crown prince, I am the best in using the sword in all my country…and I should say that you are indeed a skillful man”

“I feel that you didn’t even use half of your skills to beat me”

“I didn’t…indeed”

“What?!!!”

“I am telling you the truth”

“so this is how much of your…capabilities?”

“maybe…one third”

“What?!!! No…this cannot be…let’s have another round!”

At the third round, Jaejoong didn’t lose his weapon, but he had Junsu’s sword on his neck again,

“Ahhhh!!!! You are so good…this is useless…I can’t beat you”

“It is a matter of practice…your moves are so slow” Junsu returned the sword to his owner.

“You could have killed me, Junsu”

“This would be ennithical…it was a match, not a fight. Let’s get to the castle”

“What about a race until the castle?”

“By horse?”

“nee…”

“then prepare yourself to be beat again”

“No way…don’t tell me you are the best again”

“It is a fact…I am sorry”

At the front door of the castle, Junsu got off from his horse and patted him, “you did good today…thanks”

The horse leaned to his cheeks, then Jaejoong arrived,

“You lost Jaejoong-nim”

“Impossible…you are just perfect! You are so handsome, so pure hearted, so skillful in everything you do…”

“Thanks…aren’t you angry because you lost?”

“No…but if father knows it…he will just throw me into the sea”

Junsu laughed, “There are things I can’t do…you just competed with me in my strong points”

“Like what…things you can’t do?”

“rule number one: never tell someone your weak points”

“and you are intelligent too…or just you don’t find any weak points or yours”

“Jaejoong-nim…”

“yes?”

“Tomorrow…when I will finish healing your Halmeonie…I will get so weak…please take care of me until I get stronger, would you?”

“Of course…it would be the least of what I can do for you…however, don’t push yourself too hard…I don’t want you to be hurt”

“Can you also take care of my parents? They seemed weak when I saw them…please allow them better meals…I don’t want them to get sick because I won’t be able to use my powers fully for a time”

“You are scaring me Junsu-ya…You won’t hurt yourself healing halmeonie, will you?”

“Her disease is hard to heal…so I would be using a big amount of my energy…and as not be be hurt I will stop using it for some days and I will sleep too much…that’s all”

“Ok…you can trust me on that…have lots of rest today and as much as you need. I’ll be always here to look after you and after your parents. Don’t worry about anything”

                                                      *************************

“I explained everything to your servants, Majesty. They will give you your medicines and you will be fine. At first, you will suffer a little, but I will try to make it as less painful as I can”

“I’ll trust you prince…you can begin” the queen said, taking a deep breath.

“nee…please  relaxe…everyone, please, leave the room” Junsu looked at the king and his wife as well as the bunch of guardians they brought with them.

“Can’t you do your work with us around” the king protested.

“No your Majesty”

“and we cannot leave you alone”

“Jaejoong and the personal guardian of the Queen will be here to make sure I won’t hurt her. Please leave”

“And why Jaejoong?!...because you got control of him already? I can stay and he leaves”

“Please listen to me your majesty. His health condidtion is better than yours. He can bear the side effects of my powers, but I am concerned about you and the queen. Please take your guards and leave”

“Look at how you are speaking to me prince! It is impolite and insulting from your part!”

“Just leave” the old queen ordered, “he is nervous…even my pet can notice that! Don’t disturb him by this crowd”

when everyone quitted the room, Junsu explained, “Please don’t rush if the Queen suffers…it is normal”

“Okay…good luck” Jaejoong said calmly

“Please be patient, your Majesty”

“arasso…”

His eyes turned blue again…but this time, even his black hair turned to a light brown. He straighed his arms above the queens body without touching it, letting a fine distance between them. A bigger circular aura was formed, less transparent than the first one and more powerful. Jaejoong could feel how strong Junsu’s aura was. He was amazed by the young man…He was also wondering if Junsu couldn’t escape from the castle and just didn’t want to…

After three hours of waiting, Junsu’s power disappeared, his eyes returned to normal…but his hair turned a light gray. The queen was sleeping deeply. Jaejoong approached the bed,

“Is it finish Junsu-ya?”

“nee…” Junsu said between his starving breaths

“you lost a lot of energy…you should rest. Let me take you to my room. It is so close from here”

Junsu nodded, holding on the other prince arms to be able to walk,

“ Was it that necessary to weaken yourself like this?”

“nee”

“Why is your hair turning this color?” Jaejoong was scared now

“Can we rest a little…I can’t walk anymore” Junsu led his back to the wall. They weren’t far from the queen’s bedroom door though.

“Why is your hair turning this color?” Jaejoong asked again, more worried.

“it is nothing…I lost a lot of power…that’s all”

“But even when you lost your energy the first time, your hair didn’t turn this way”

“This is a different situation”

“Let me carry you until my bedroom…I am not sure if you can walk or not”

Junsu just nodded; he didn’t say anything…Jaejoong was totally afraid now.