When the auras are mixed...things happen (part 1)

The Kingdoms Prophecy

Another fasty chapter...enjoy ;)

 

Jaejoong covered the other prince with a warm blanked and sat on his bed,

“Maybe you should change to more comfortable cloths” he murmured, staring at the heavy uniform.

“I was always wondering why we should wear such things…” he got up and searched in his closet for a while. Then, he came back with a comfy pajama. He changed himself then tried to wake the other man,

“Hey Junsu-ya…wake up for a second” but he didn’t wake up. Jaejoong sighed. He ed his vest, take of one hand then the other, lifted the body and threw that heavy vest on the chair beside him,

“wo…you are sleeping so deeply…not even noticing what I am doing to you…this is funny” Jaejoong chuckled, “you know, I’ll just your shirt a little…I don’t know what you will think if I change you completely…yeah…it is easier this way”

Costane prince picked up the vest he had thrown earlier and put it on a cloth hanger. As he was adjusting it, he felt something in its pocket and took it. It was a paper. Curious, he opened it and began reading;

Dear Jaejoong-nim,

For this night, please call Najine and Nihan if things get out of control. However, don’t let them transfer any energy to me no matter what happens. If they do so, they will be badly hurt. I may sweat-bleeding again, don’t worry about that. It is just poisoned blood that is coming out. I am sorry for the sheets…they will be all dirty…

You will find that I am wearing a weird necklace. Please leave it with me. It will protect me from the spell while I am resting

Thank you

 “What do you mean Junsu-ya… if things get out of control?!”

Jaejoong was unsure, but he exited the room, heading to the two servants cell. When he entered, the two stood up and bowed in respect. Najine looked at him,

“Did something happened, Jeoha?”

“No…I just wanted to ask you about something. Sit down”

When the three sat down, the crown prince began,

“Can you tell me…how Junsu heals people?”

The servants looked puzzled , they looked at each other, then at the prince. Jaejoong tried to explain,

“I mean…I don’t want to know the techniques, but I want to know…how he do it…does his energy works like our immune system or like medicine…?”

Nihan thought a little,

“actually, there are two methods, your highness. If the victim is injured or sick because of a virus, Master’s powers work like medicines, but in a faster speed. However, if the illness is too strong, caused by another aura effect, or if the victim’s body is too weak to bear the cure, he transfers the disease into his body, then cure it inside him”

“What?!!” Jaejoong shouted. The two servants jumped in place, “Is he crazy or what?!! Does he want to kill himself!”

Nihan blinked few times before saying, “It is a dangerous method, but sometimes, it is the only method. Master has a great power inside him…the possibility of the disease spreading in his body is almost zero percent. That’s why he prefers healing it this way as not to put the victim in danger”

Najine continued, “However, this technique makes him suffer a lot…because he transfers the disease in its developed form, it is too hard for his body to deal with it. Illnesses normally develop gradually in the human body, which makes the suffering less painful…but transferring a developed disease all at once is too hard. Plus, when Master does this, he had to do several things. First, he has to collect every atom of the disease-or affected by it- in the victim’s body. Second, he should heal every one of them and make it function again. Then, he transfers all the harmful things inside him. Finally, he should make sure he didn’t affect the victim’s body while transferring and give it energy to be stronger. Unlikely, we cannot do much if ever something happens to him while struggling with the disease. If we try to transfer him power, we will certainly die…and our energy will not serve him too much”

“Crazy! He is totally insane!” Jaejoong got up. The two other young servants stood up as well, still confused. Najine face portrayed all sort of worried figures. She asked,

“Jeoha…did…did his highness use this method?”

Jaejoong sighed, “he did…”

Najine put her hand on her chest, like if preventing her heart from jumping outside her body,

“Is…is he all right?”

“Yes…for the moment”

She sighed, then turned to Nihan, “what should we do, Nihan-ya?”

“We can pray for him…that’s all” he said sadly, “just like we do every time”

“I’ll do my best to take care of him. If anything happens I will call you, okay?”

“nee…”

Jaejoong returned to his room cursing. He sat on his chair and looked at the sleeping figure on his bed, “so you are not sleeping…neither resting Junsu-ya. You are suffering right now…and it is because of me…and I can do nothing…I shouldn’t have asked you…but you should have told me that you are using this method…crazy! Can’t you be a little selfish! How can I know if you are suffering to much or not if all I can see is a peacefully sleeping face, tell me! Aiiisshh…You will hear a fine lesson when you wake up…I promise you”

Jaejoong kept walking around his room, opening the window once, looking out once, sitting for a moment, lying for some minutes, then getting up and walking in frustration again,

“Oh ! Why Am I so scared? I have a bad feeling…bad bad feeling…Jaejoong, calm down! Look at him…he is just sleeping…”

Junsu moved a little, he half opened his eyes. Jaejoong smiled happily,

“Are you okay, Junsu-ya?”

The other prince blinked a few times before recognizing his speaker. He nodded, “nee…”

“My Goodness! You freaked me out”

“sorry…can I have some water please?”

“nee…let me help you get up”

Jaejoong filled a cup of water and helped the other prince drink it,

“Do you need more? You seem so thirsty”

Junsu nodded positively…of course he needed a lot of water, jaejoong though, isn’t it his power source?

Jaejoong lied the young prince again and covered him warmly,

“Junsu-ya…if things got worse…would you need to go to that lack again?”

“no…it is fine”

“Ok…rest well then”

Jaejoong felt relieved. He imagined scary things. He sat on his chair and leaned his head backward, looking at the roof…

Others or you, that is how you live

“Could it be that…this is junsu’s prophecy not mine? ...he is the one who lives choosing others happiness or his, not me…but there are some verses that don’t match…could it be that the prophecy doesn’t regard us…but many scholars said that this is the era the prophecies speak about…sometimes I think that this is just bull…”

He closed his eyes, some memories came back to him…

[Flashback]

“Oma! Oma! “ A little child called a beautiful woman sitting on the rocks and playing with her feet on the pure water.

“Jaejoong-ah” the woman carried the child and put him on her laps.

“Oma…what are you doing? You are shining again”

She chuckled, “I am rebuilding my energy, sweet heart”

“And why do you rebuild your energy always here?”

“Because I need water to do so, honey…and this lack is so pure…it helps me”

“and why do appa not do this?”

“he doesn’t need water…it is not his power source…”

“ahhh…”

“You should be thankful Jaejoong-ah, your power source is air…air is always available…you would be very strong”

“really?! And I can kill all the Tistanies at once?”

“Honey…being strong, means that you should use your strength to protect your loved ones, not to kill other people”

“Aren’t they our enemies?”

“No honey…if someone attacks you, then , you should defend yourself, but you shouldn’t kill them all. They have bad and good people just like Costane…if only we could agree with them to stop the war”

“Oma…why aren’t you thinking like appa and halmeonie?”

“They see things in a wrong way, honey. When you grow up…I hope you will have your own thinking…not all what they say is true”

[End of flashback]

Jaejoong opened his eyes, “if you were here, oma…you will like Junsu very much…he is just like you…if only you were here…things would be different… the woman that father married after you is not like that…she always encourages him to continue the war and make all my plans fall”

Junsu moved again, but this time he just groaned. Jaejoong approached him. He was sweating-but normally-. He touched his face; he had fever. Jaejoong lost his relief…maybe that the worse part didn’t start yet. He wiped the young prince face with a dump tissue…the fever was getting worse, and Junsu began gasping…his sweat turned into a bloody color, and it was clear that he is, now, suffering too much. Jaejoong didn’t know what he should do. He removed the blanked…all Junsu’s cloths were blood red , like if he was bleeding everywhere. Jaejoong cursed. He ran a frustrated hand on his hair,

“What should I do now? Even Najine and Nihan can’t do nothing about it…! If my mother wasn’t like you Junsu-ya…she wouldn’t have died…would you also die like this?! For others sake?”

Jaejoong thought he just have to make the fever got down…that’s all what he can do…but those bloody clothes were scaring him, so he just removed all of them and added another blanked. He brought a receptacle of cold water and dumped one handkerchief that he left on the young prince forehead, and another tissue, so he can wipe all that weird sweat and get down the fever at the same time. As he does that, he kept on observing Junsu’s aura levels…they were decreasing dramatically. He sure needed an energy transfer…but how can he manage that? Najine and Nihan can’t do it…and they said that it would be useless even if they do it. He called for one of his trusted servants and give him a letter to the two servants.

“What should I do Junsu-ya? What should I do?”

That servant can move with an extreme speed, so he returned his master the letter as soon as he got the answer. Jaejoong opened the piece of paper and read:

The energy transfer would be useless because our energy is so weak if compared to the kind Master uses when he is healing…it is like adding 0.00001 to 100000000000. The transfer needs to be done by a good same level transferor, and even this person should be careful while doing it. Transferring is not like fighting; it requires a lot of energy

“Aishh! Where can I find a same level transferor that I can trust?! I am a same level…but not a good transferor…just what the hell do I know?!...good at nothing!...If only mother was here…ah! Mother! She told me once about that transfer…”

But his thoughts were cut as Junsu began palpitating violently. When Jaejoong approached him, tears were filling all his cheeks…the only part that wasn’t bleeding in him. His energy levels were decreasing to a dangerous level that even his palpitation became unnoticeable….Jaejoong put the paper aside,

“I should do it…I’ve never done it but…mother said it is a fast way to transfer…there is always a first time”

Jaejoong sat on the side of the bed; he prepared his aura, cupped the young prince face between his hands…and he leaned joining their two lips together for some seconds. When he got up, he was feeling dizzy and tired; his energy levels had decreased quickly. However, the young prince ones got up; he seemed relaxed again and the bleeding stopped. Jaejoong stood up and opened the window. He sat on the ground near the window regenerating his own powers, “Mother…you were right…this was a fast way…thank you” He smiled and closed his eyes,

“if father had seen what I just did…he would thing of weird things…ahh…My powers…they are not regenerating as fast as they normally do…what happened?...Maybe because it was my first time”

When he felt okay again, he got up and continued his work. The water became so red because of the amount of blood sweated. He stared at the young boy beside him,

“By any chance, do you still have any blood on your body? You should get a shower…” but he waited for no answer, “what should I do now?” he sighed, “I will just wipe what I can…it involves less touching…and you won’t call me ert when you wake up…especially that you have a perfect body…you can turn me to a ert you know…staring is enough…you know if someone gets here…we will be in big problems…I will be in big problems since you won’t wake up…they will just think that I drugged you or something ”

After wiping all the red colored liquid, Jaejoong dressed up the young man again…but this time with his own pajama. He lifted him and put him on a couch to change the sheets, then returned him in place and covered him warmly. Jaejoong filled his bath tube with water and throw all the sheets inside,

“I think I should wash them myself…who will ever wash these without asking a lot of questions?! Yay crown prince…you are doing nursing and washing…there are always things to learn!…but I will do it in the morning…I should take care of Junsu now”

The door was knocked, and the old queen entered followed by her long snake. Jaejoong was changing the handkerchief on Junsu’s forehead. He was surprised by his grandmother sudden entrance,

“Halmeonie?! Shouldn’t you be in your bed?”

She sat down on the other half of the bed, “What’s with him? Is he having fever?”

“nee…Are you fine?”

“yes, I feel good…I just wanted to know how the two of you are doing”

“I am fine halmeonie…you should go back to sleep”

“Why is he looking so pale?”

“he was suffering a lot halmeonie”

“Why didn’t you call our healers then…he pushed himself too much I think”

“No one can do anything to him halmeonie…His method of healing dangerous diseases is so complicated and dangerous”

“ah…are you taking care of him yourself then?”

“I can do nothing as well…but I don’t want fathers servants to be involved…I am the one who asked him to cure you…I don’t want to put him in a greater danger”

The grandmother looked at her snake that was brushing junsu’s hair with her head,

“What are you doing Suzy?”

The snake looked at her master and stuck her little tong. Neither Jaejoong, nor the queen understood. Therefore, the Cobra exited the room. The prince and the queen looked at each other,

“She is acting weirdly when it comes to him” the old woman noticed

“Like if she can feels what he feels…” Jaejoong continued, “he is so lovable…even the snake felt for him” Jaejoong said jokingly. The snake returned with one of her changed skins. She got on the bed and began rubbing it around Junsu’s neck and shoulders. Jaejoong and the queen were amazed…

“Halmeonie…are you sure is it really a snake?” Jaejoong asked in disbelieve

“Now…I don’t know…sincerely”

“Suzy-ya…look at me” and the cobra did, “What’s that for? Fever?” the snake nodded repeatedly sticking her little tong.  “ahh!!! Thank you Suzy-ah” the snake jumped happily that Jaejoong can understand her and she patted Junsu’s chest. Jaejoong looked carefully at what she is doing. She took her skin and slid it inside Junsu’s cloths rubbing it around his chest , arms and shoulders. Jaejoong understands now what the intelligent cobra was doing and helped her…letting the grandmother all stunned…

The grandmother sat on the couch, a little far from the bed, her snake on her laps, happy of what she did. Jaejoong removed the dump tissue from Junsu’s forehead,

“the fever is gone Halmeonie…suzy-ah is amazing! I am sure she is not a normal snake…”

“I am really confused…she never did such thing for someone before”

“Junsu is also special Halmeonie”

“I’ll let you and go to rest…all what happened today made my head hurt”

“Don’t think so much halmeonie and rest well”

“Arasso”

As soon as the old queen left, jaejoong checked Junsu’s energy levels again. Although, he seemed sleeping peacefully, his energy levels had decreased again…Jaejoong remarked some new blood on the young prince neck. He wiped it,

“I think I will kiss you a lot this tonight Junsu-ya…I wonder what you would think if you were awake…”

Jaejoong leaned again, putting their two lips together as he did before…this time, the transfer was less speedy and Jaejoong was less tired when he finished…Junsu’s hair color also returned to its normal balck. That made him feel better. Maybe Junsu is not suffering that much now…he opened the window again and sat rebuilding his energy…

Two hours after that, Junsu woke up. He looked at the young man sitting beside him,

“Still awake?”

“nee…how could I sleep?”

“sorry…”

“No…I am the one who should be sorry…you suffered so much”

“it is okay…How is your halmeonie?”

“She is stronger than ever”

“Good…”

“Do you need some water?”

“nee…thanks”

“Ok, let me adjest you these pillows”