Wings p3

The Kingdoms Prophecy

 

Jaejoong POV

“Junsu, let’s go back to Tistane” I said quickly

“I can’t Jae…” his eyes turned blue as he looked deeply into mines, and I could see the dark chain he is spellbound to. I gasped,

“Junsu…what shall we do?”

“We should go inside and carry out this meeting. If the king doesn’t get a chance to consume my dark aura into his body, when he leaves everything will be fine”

“and what if he gets that chance?” I asked, worried. Junsu’s expression dropped,

“Then I’ll become his slave forever, and he’ll become the most powerful dark being by merging two complementary energies together”

“No! We can’t let that happen. Let’s think a bit. Maybe we can avoid that meeting. I am worried something will happen”

“I just need you to stay close to me Jaejoong…please” he pleaded

“Of course” I took his hand firmly into mine, “I am not leaving you for a second”

The meeting was unbearable. Junsu was struggling to keep his dark aura celled as it responded to its complementary, and I was furious feeling his pain and my father’s indignity. The creepy king even became creepier, almost flirting with Junsu on how he is a “delicious person” and sticking his tongue out as if something on his lips with a wide smile. He is sure feeling how much pain Junsu is going through to keep his aura steady. I want to punch him so hard…

We got a break and I quickly used my air powers to drag Junsu out of that place. I stopped when reaching my bedroom door,

“are you okay, Junsu?”

“yes…thank you” he signed, “his aura is so powerful…and so tainted and dirty. It makes me feel sick…”

“well…at least you can be sure now that even your dark aura is not that dark”

“maybe…” he smiled, liking my remark

Halmeonie came out from her room, which is near mine. She greeted us,

“Welcome back, son, your Highness too”

Junsu bowed, “I hope your Majesty has been feeling well these days”

“If not for your and my grandson mysterious disappear, I would have been better”

“Sorry for the trouble, your Majesty. We had some issues to solve. I am sure it will benefit the two countries”

“What’s with your highness though? You seem troubled”

An idea popped into my mind, “Halmeonie…can you help us please. You regained your strength now, and you are a powerful defender. You know a lot about spells”

“What do you want my help for exactly, son?”

“Can I tell her?” I asked Junsu, and he nodded, “Can we go to your room and discuss it?” I hope she would consider the fact that Junsu healed her and help us.

“ it is so then….” She thought for a while, “Nobody can do anything Jaejoong. It is up tohis Highness to decide”

“decide what halmeonie?!”

“decide whether to give up or not on his fears. What making his highness struggle is not the spell itself, or the presence of his dark complementary energy, it is his fear of becoming the monster he was years ago again”

I looked at Junsu, who was sitting silently in the couch near the balcony. He spaced out for a moment, thinking about what halmeonie said; then breathed out,

“I am…I am deadly scared that the cells would break, but I am also scared that the king will have my powers plus his…Without the spell, I can control my dark energy better than that, your Majesty. Please…tell me how to overcome it”

Halmeonie looked deeply into his eyes, “the only way, your highness is to fight your fears and fight the king”

“fight who?!” I jumped in place

“Jaejoong, the spell can be canceled only if his Highness can fight the king. It is the only moment in which I can do something”

Junsu looked terrified, “I can’t! I can’t fight my complementary aura holder, not my dark aura complementary holder! It will make it explode inside me and cell the white aura I have”

“because the white one is not yours” haleonie stated, making Junsu’s face fall to a sad figure.

“Halmeonie..! it is his now, it is been in his body for so long, and you’ve seen how he can use it as his!” I tried to neutralize the situation; I feel like helmeonie was attacking Junsu in purpose

“But it is not his whatever you say”

“what if…after the fight, I become…” Junsu murmured

“You will not! I am your white complementary holder and I am here too. I’ll help you stay yourself as long as that king whatever is here” I reminded him, seeing that helmeonie words stabbed him so hard.

The door was knocked and one of the servants told us that the second round of the meeting will be around the lunch table. Grandmother agreed and I sighed,

“Junsu…if you ever forgot, you are so strong. You can hold on. Even if you don’t trust yourself, I trust you”

He looked at me and I smiled, making him smile too. I do trust his self-control.

Father tried his hardest to make Junsu sit beside the other king claiming that they are our guests, but I managed to crash his plans and sit beside Junsu instead. Father looked displeased, the kind too. They kept on talking about several issues, laughing like stupid drunks just to make the atmosphere looks friendly, but it was so tense. Junsu held my hand under the table and I understood that the king aura is targeting his,

“Jae…”he whispered to me, “he is turning his energy on into battle mode…”

“what?!! Here? Now?!” and before I even grasp the situation, I felt Junsu’s hand leaving mine at a phenomenal speed and he was there, in the other side of the room, face to face with the other king in fighting state,

“what are you doing, Majesty?” Junsu asked in a displeased tone that tried to remain steady.

The king leaked his lips again, “You are just too delicious to resist, your Highness”

I tried to go there and stop that crazy king from harming Junsu, who, I suppose leaved my hand to protect me from the sudden attack, but I couldn’t. A thick wall of energy was separating the two sides of the room. I looked at halmeonie; she is the only one that can make such defensive wall,

“Halmeonie?!! Break the wall; I can’t let them fight here!”

Her stare was emotionless, “let them, Jaejoong. This is not your fight”

“what?!! It is! Helmeonie, I want it to be mine! Break the wall and let me go there. I can stop them”

“No…if you can break it, then stop them”

Of course she knows that I can’t break it. She is the most powerful defender in the country, she is healthy now, and an old experienced magician…wait!

“halmeonie…don’t! Don’t tell me you knew all the way long! Don’t tell me you are my father’s partner in this plan!”

The same emotionless stare remained on her face…” this is how our family can rule the two countries…it’s politics, and you’ve been too emotional these days”

I can’t believe that! I can’t! I looked at Junsu; he is still standing in the same place, exchanging stares with the other king, nobody of them has moved yet,

“Halmeonie!? From when have you become that heartless?! Junsu suffered for you so much; he trusted me and you. He wanted that peace to be true. And what have you done?! Is this how you consider his help?! By not only making him go through this fight but taking the risk to create the most powerful monster of darkness! Are you insane?!”

“that monster is in our side; and Junsu wouldn’t win that fight”

“what are you saying?!! He will be the monster of darkness if anything happens to Junsu! A MONSTER OF DARKNESS has no word and no sides. He is a destruction machine!”

“he has alliers…and we are one of them”

I turned back to the fight, losing hope in making that old queen break her wall; they are already fighting! How come I didn’t hear a thing?!! I looked back at my “falmily”. They are all watching with a huge confidence; the wall…I can’t hear through it…

I tried so hard to destroy that barrier, used all what I can but nothing happened…the wall is so thick and strong, and Junsu is having a hard time at the other side. His two energies are fighting inside him and he can’t keep himself concentrated on the fight outside his body. I feel the cells of his dark aura breaking, and before I can think of anything else, he was pushed to the wall in a brusque hit. The king got hold of his two hands and bitted his neck like a vampire would do. Junsu’s body stopped moving…the king is ingesting Junsu’s dark energy into his body…I am losing the feeling of his soul…I can’t feel anything anymore… Junsu was looking at me, but his eyes became almost blank and empty…I am losing him!