Pieces of the Truth...

The Kingdoms Prophecy

 

I actually had an idea while sleeping XD and decided to delay what all of you are waiting for (fluffy and lovely scenes) to the nest chapter don't kill me please ><. However, I will add two other fluffy scenes that weren't planned in the next chapter as well...so it is winner winner XDD I will try to update soon...just like now...please enjoy! :D

 

“Jeoha…”

“nee Nihan-ya?” Junsu asked without moving or looking around

“I want to talk to you about something, jeoha”

“Come, sit down”

As Nihan took place in front of his master, the later resumed, “what is it?”

“His highness, I mean Costane prince, jeoha…I don’t know how to think about him….you and his highness have a lot in common…this relation isn’t meant to happen. He sounds fair and sincere but…I have a bad feeling…Najine too…she keeps dreaming of nightmares about you too. I can’t deny that I am afraid of how things go Jeoha”

Junsu thought a little, “You’re right Nihan-ya. This isn’t supposed to be like this. I was thinking about the same thing. There is something bothering me, but I don’t know what or why…Besides, my aura keeps on changing, and I can’t control it…I may pretend to be okay, but Najine feels it all the time. I am really sorry for her. I don’t know what is happening…”

“Jeoha…you were always good at predicting people’s emotions…how do you feel about his highness? I think you can trust your judgment more than anything else”

“Would you believe me if I tell you that…I feel him like a part of me? Like if we were born as one thing and got divided for some reason”

“Born as one thing jeoha?!”

“Sometimes I just want to…get into him and just merge together or something…it is weird…like if, a part of me belongs to him…I even don’t know if you can understand”

“Do you think…that it is…love?”

“Love? No…it is not love Nihan-ya…something stronger…much more stronger”

“By any chance…is he feeling the same?”

“No Nihan-ya…he feels complete when we are together, but it is not the same thing. It is just comfort…he has the impression to know me ages ago…and that there is a bond between us…but not the same thing”

“So can I call this love?”

Junsu gave his servant a little smile, “maybe…but…I think it is not a normal love either…there is a secret behind this”

“Why don’t you try meditation tomorrow? It will help you clear your mind and look at the situation differently”

“It is a good idea…wake me up early tomorrow please…”

“you should sleep now then…”

“You go first…I’ll stay here for a while”

“Good night Jeoha”

“Good night Nihan. Pay attention to your sister please”

“Of course jeoha”

 Junsu got up, taking a walk in the forest in front of the house. He stared at the dark sky for moments and sighed,

“Not asleep?”

Junsu looked in front of him to find the other prince,

“Jaejoong-nim?!”

“I couldn’t sleep too, so I decided to walk”

 Junsu smiled, “What is disturbing you your highness?”

“A certain crown prince…”

“Do I know that person?”

“I think you do, jeoha”

“ahh…why is this person forbidding you to sleep?”

“It is complicated…I don’t really know”

“Can I tell you a story about this person, your highness? Maybe it will make you sleep”

“I’d like to…let’s sit somewhere then”…

“A long time ago…the queen of Tistane gave birth to a baby. His parents were very happy because the little prince was healthy…However, after some time, they…realized…that he has a weird strong energy…that was all dark. Anyone who would approach him, would suffer from nightmares and illusions because of that dark aura…The king and the queen called all the healers and all the wise ministers of the country…nobody could find a solution…after a while, all the ministers gathered. Knowing the nature of the prince power, many of them came to serve your father instead. You were a child then but you should have noticed”

“Wait…are you talking about yourself here?!!”

Junsu barely gave a faint smile, “nee…darkness…is my true nature”

“W…?! that’s impossible!”

“But it is the truth…I know it is shocking…that’s why I didn’t tell you before…anyway…When Junsu grew up a little, he became a real problem, so his parents asked for Sera to come and solve their problems. You know Sera? She is that powerful woman that leaves near Ice Mountain…you should have heard of that too, didn’t you?”

“y…yes” Jaejoong expression was still in disbelieve

 “She tried hard, but the prince dark aura was even hurting her. She decided then to take him into Ice Mountain and transfer a part of her white energy to his body…so as to transform him from a devil….to a human…at least. She thought she succeeded…but it wasn’t the case…”

The young prince stopped, letting go of silent sobs,

“Junsu-ya…”

“He killed her just after and got rid of her…” he wiped his tears with his sleeves, taking a deep breath

“Oh my God…” that’s all what escaped Jaejoong open mouth.

“I…I loved Sera very much…I regretted killing her so much….but it was too late…I…I wanted to change…I was disgusted of myself so much…and everyone else was…I went again to that place and did what she wanted me to do before…this awaked the white energy she gave me and celled the dark one. If only I controlled myself a little…” Junsu sobbed harder, hiding his head on his knees.

Jaejoong drove his hands through his hair trying to order his messed up ideas,

“so…the white energy…doesn’t belong to you by any means?!…it is Sera’s…all of it…you only have dark one?”

Junsu nodded against his knees, not lifting his head by an inch. Jaejoong stood up,

“This is totally insane and impossible! You can’t be like that!...How?! Look how you only think of others and hurt yourself all the time…It can’t be Junsu! You can’t be the possessor of a dark  devil energy…it is just impossible!”

“ It is not the…real me Jaejoong-nim! It is…what I wanted to be…what I worked hard to be…I could change many things…but…sometimes I lose control…and I find myself turning to a devil again”

Jaejoong sat in his place, taking another deep breath,

“What happened…after?”

“I tried to live another life and to forget about the past (he lift his head and wiped his tears again). But, you know, society doesn’t forgive criminals that easily…everyone hated me…and they were right…even my parents…even when I tried to be good, they would interpret it badly…and this, awaked my dark side  again…see? One can’t escape his nature…And I- he- no…it is me after all…I was totally thirsty, so I put a fight and then another person was killed….this time, it was a poor father…God! I hate myself! I-I hated myself after that and I realized that I cannot escape to be what I was…so…I decided to put an end to that monster…I went to the top of Ice Mountain and just…jumped, knowing that it was impossible for me to escape death…but I didn’t die…I woke up in an aquatic city…maybe I was deep inside the ocean water…I had to choose…there was a method to cell my dark side for good… with a stronger power”

“and what was the price?” Jaejoong interfered.

“The price?…I abandoned half of my life…”

“Half? Of your life?!...you mean…if you were to live ofr sixty years…you will only live thirty years?!!”

“yes…”

“Is that the meaning of the prophecy?

Others or you, that is how you live

From the moment when you hated to be yourself

Crossed that door you have seen things

That no one should see

To change destiny this is your pay

Live with it as you go away?

“yes…” Junsu wiped the hot tears that were falling constantly.

“You knew it from the beginning, didn’t you? You knew that it was the meaning?”

“I did…”

Jaejoong massaged his head, “unbelievable…and…what happened next?”

“ I tried to be good again, but my past followed me…Nobody could ever forgive me and accept my new character…they were all disgusted…and they were right…I didn’t even bother to ask why aren’t they accepting me…it was obvious…however…I was always asking why I was born this way. Why I was that dark inside…and why people cannot see the good side I worked so hard to have…just see it…I didn’t ask for acceptance…just see it… but burying the scares of the past is impossible…by the time though…things happened and they could see it…I could be accepted…People started making stories…different ones but…nobody knows the truth…the stories were giving an explanation that they needed…that I needed too…and they could love me…my parents also changed their way of looking at me…I was really happy about it…but…there are people to whom I caused a great damage…when I think about them…”

Jaejoong watched the young prince crying beside him for a moment and sighed,

“I think we have the choice of our lives and how we want them to be. Even if Junsu was born with dark aura, I believe in you as I know you, kind and angelic. If you are really naturally evil and you worked so hard to change, I have to respect you more. You did a great heroic job that I don’t know if I would have been able to do…Plus, I appreciate you telling me the truth. I really do. You are so brave! I hope I was like your highness”

Junus seemed stunned for few seconds, his tears didn’t stop either,

“So…after knowing…this is your reaction? Don’t you fell disgusted? Don’t you hate me just a little?!”

Jaejoong got took the young prince into a warm embrace,

“Now, Junsu-ya, I respect you and I like you more than before. You have become my ideal from this moment”

Junsu smiled shyly against the other neck, “you are really special, Jeoha”

“No…you are the special one…I must call you in honorifics from now on”

                                                     **********************************

Water was flowing upon Junsu’s body as he sat under Waterfall for a long mediation. As he opened his eyes, the scenery in front of him was much brighter and everything was clear, but his mind was still hesitant. He looked at the sky and sighed…the sky was pure, and the clouds were beautiful. He took a deep breath and returned his eyes to the river,

“What are you thinking about, your highness?”

Junsu smiled at the prince who came to check on him,

“You are calling me in honorifics now!”

“Of course Jeoha”

“It is too formal”

“What about Junsu-nim then?”

They both laughed, “sounds good”

“Aren’t you hurt from that flow of water on your head?”

“No…me and water, we are friendly. It doesn’t hurt me”

“I see…now, come down…enough thinking already”

“okay…”

The young prince took Jaejoong hand and jumped from the rock to the river. However, when his feet touched the river bottom, he found himself in front of a half ball transparent house. Inside, the shadow of a big kind of flower can be seen. It was floating on a kind of lack. Beside the weird house, three men with official cloths were standing. From their suits, they are maybe ministers. They were arguing with a woman. She was probably a princess or a queen. They looked at each other and one of them his sword without her noticing. They wanted to kill her.

“No! No!...”Junsu shouted at them, but he returned already to his initial place. Jaejoong were staring at him in surprise while he was looking left and right searching for nothing,

“What is it?! What?!”

“She…she was there…they wanted to kill her…he was about to kill her”

Junsu calmed down under Jaejoong confused stare. He understood that he is the only one to see that day dream,

“I am sorry…it was a…vision…just a vision”

“Do you often get those kind of visions?”

“No…I never had”

“Your energy levels…they are uneven”

“It is okay…”

“Take a bit of my energy. You need it”

“Maybe I should…”

Junsu put his left hand on the back of Jaejoong’s neck and the mark of his forehead started to form. But rather than transferring to himself, he was again standing in front of the three ministers. The queen-now he is sure from her crown- was lying lifeless in a lack of blood. They were discussing how to erase all the evidences. They left, letting her there, and a little fairy came. She took the queen’s necklace that was shining strangely and flied away…and here he is again in front of a confused Jaejoong. He looked at him with sad eyes, “They killed her…”

That was the last sentence, before Junsu collapses in the prince arms…

                                                       ******************************

“Junsu-ya! Junsu-ya!” A soft voice called. The prince opened his eyes slowly. The queen was looking at him. He got up quickly, staring at her beautiful cloths that were all wet with fresh blood.

“Your Majesty…?”

“Please…don’t let them destroy this place…this war has no meaning…it is all because of them…please”

“What can I do, your Majesty?”

“that thing you saw…should be destroyed Junsu-ya…destroy it please”

“Destroy it?! How?”

“It needs two auras to be destroyed…if it is filled by two strong auras, it will be destroyed and the two kingdoms will reunite as one again”

“even with two kings in life?”

“No…the one who will give the two auras to that thing…will die…even with sufficient aura in his body…he can’t live one second inside without at least two powerful ones, and no human can have four auras in his body”

“So…that’s what I should do? That’s the choice?”

“I am sorry Junsu-ya…so sorry…I want Jaejoong to live…I can’t let my son die…you can understand me, can’t you?”

Junsu delayed his surprise about what is happening, “I…don’t want him to die either…but your Majesty…I don’t want her to live a painful life either”

“How?...a painful life?”

“I know that he…loves me so much”

“It is not that Junsu-ya…he loves me…he feels that way for you because my energy is inside you…he feels my energy in you that’s why he feels comfort with you”

“What?!...”