Demon side...Angel side...human feelings (1)

The Kingdoms Prophecy

 

Please don't kill me when you finish reading this...hihihi

If i get lots of comments trying to kill me though...I will update soon :D

 

“You should have told me of what happens to you when you cure this way” Jaejoong said balmily as he took the empty water cut from the other prince.

“You wouldn’t have let me “ Junsu answered calmly, but with an apologetic smile.

“and I would have been right to do so…You were about to die yesterday”

“Maybe I didn’t focus enough because of the spell…I shouldn’t have gone through all of this if I did…I am sorry I kept you worried”

“Anyway…you still tired. Rest a little more until I order you something to eat. We’ll talk afterward”

“Jaejoong-nim…who transferred energy to me?”

“uh?!...energy?! why?”

“He has a great aura…it helped me a lot. However, it wasn’t done properly. The person is surely not a transferor”

“that’s sure…”

“Who is it?”

“umm…actually…it was me”

“You?!! You know how to transfer?”

“It was my first time actually…I knew in theory how it was done…but when I saw your levels decreasing the way they were…I thought I have to do it”

“Thanks…have you been hurt?”

“No…I feel stronger than ever”

“Good…after I get better, I’ll show you how to do it properly…I just have to know the technique you used”

“Just get better and don’t scare me that much again, ok?”

“Okay…”

Jaejoong went to talk to his servants. Junsu put his hands on his chest, “it is weirdhis energy…is not mixing with mine…they operate together, but they don’t mix…could it be that…?

Jaejoong came back again to sit on his chair, “you know…Suzy-the snake- also helped you yesterday. She made your fever get down”

“Really?...I should thank her for that…she is lovely”

“When she did that…I wondered…is she really a snake?”

“She is a fairy snake”

“uh? What does it mean?”

“It means that she is initially a fairy, but she gained the snake shape for some reason. I think that she is from the category of companions…it is the one that is more friendly to humans”

“How do you know this?”

“When she came to me the first time…I noticed. It is easy”

“easy?! I didn’t notice till yesterday!”

“You don’t read a lot about animals and pixies…that’s it”

“maybe…you always amaze me…you are just good at everything…except keeping yourself safe”

Junsu just smiled; it was true…

                                           *****************************

Jaejoong stood in front of the rock, where the prophecy was written. He read it again and again…

Why do they write things that are so hard to understand? Can’t they be straightforward?...Maybe if I ask Junsu about the other prophecy, I will understand better

 Jaejoong stopped beside the lack where Junsu was sitting and sat down beside him,

“My mother…likes to play in the water like you do”

“Really?!...she appeared to be cold though”

“Not the woman you saw as the queen…this is not my mother…mine died long time ago”

“ah…sorry…I didn’t know”

“it is fine…it doesn’t hurt anymore, but you remember me of her…you have lots of similarities…her power source was water, just like you…she always sat beside this lack…but she was a transferor not a healer”

“so I guess she is the one who taught you how to transfer”

“uh…no…she just told me things about it…and I saw her do it several times”

“so you are a fast learner”

“maybe” Jaejoong chuckled.

“By the way…I told you I will show you how to transfer well…tell me, what technique did you used?”

“what do you mean by technique?”

“I mean the way you transferred with…for example; Najine puts her hands between one’s shoulders, Nihan too”

“ah!...let it for some other time…you still tired”

“it doesn’t require me using my powers Jaejoong-nim”

“Just let it for some other time…it is not urgent”

Junsu chuckled, “is it a weird technique?”

Jaejoong felt his cheeks turning rosy red, “what…do you mean by weird?”

“A lot of energy transferors have weird techniques to do it. Because the transfer is done when the two bodies interact, there are several weird places that makes it go faster”

“like?”

“For example, if you were to transfer energy to a woman and you want it to be fast, you should place the tips of your fingers between her s vertically…and you should touch her skin, you cannot do it above her cloths…it is awkward”

“ah…I see”

“So what is the weird technique you used?”

“umm…”

“I didn’t know you are that shy, Crown Prince!”

“It is not about shyness! Now that I think about it…it was awkward…but it did the job…”

“So see it objectively and tell me”

“like…the CPR”

Junsu blinked a few times, then he just smiled neutrally, “so you…literally kissed me?”

“it wasn’t a kiss!...”

“it is a fast way indeed…so how was it?”

“Ho was what?!”

“The kiss…”

“It wasn’t a kiss…it was a transfer…I didn’t even think about doing other things apart from saving your life!”

“why are you so irritated then?...it is okay for me, you know”

“Is it okay for you? Really?”

“yeah…I am a healer…I do several awkward things to save people’s lives…I learned how to look at things from a medical point of view, so it is okay…I know you had good intentions…but I pity you a little…I am sure it was uncomfortable”

“uncomfortable?!”

“nee…because I had very dry lips I guess” He giggled

“ah! Junsu! You are unbelievable! I told you I wasn’t thinking about other things than saving your life you dump head! How can I notice how your lips were!”

Junsu laughed hard now, “Jaejoong-nim…you’re so funny!”

really…he has no problem!...I wonder what creepy things healers do….”

Anyway…when you transferred, your energy was stuck in one place and didn’t spread all over the body as it should…to do that, you have to put your hand near the heart, just like the CPR, but with one hand. You compress a little bit of energy on your palm and push it inside the body. This is like hitting billiard balls to spread. It makes the energy go in every direction and spread equally around the body”

“Are you a transferor too?”

“A healer is a transferor by default…but I am not as good as Najine and Nihan on that. Let’s make it into practice”

Junsu lifted his feet from the water and sat in Seiza style in front of Jaejoong and put his hand on the other’s chest. Jaejoong looked at him carefully,

“Now, I will gather a little of your energy and spread it, ok?”

Jaejoong felt a warm spot under the young prince palm, then that amount going everyway in his body. Junsu retired his hand,

“see? It is done this way…here, try to do it now just like I did”

“Ok…”

Jaejoong repeated the same procedure on the other’s chest. Junsu smiled at him,

“You are a fast learner…that was very good”

“Really?”

“Yes…I am impressed”

“That’s nothing…”

“You should be happy, crown prince; transferring is not easy”

“Who said that I am not happy?”

“nee…should be…thank you”

“Junsu-ya…did you read your prophecy?”

“yeah…read and reread”

“What does it say?”

“Carrying darkness inside

The light is piercing you 

Leaving all of it behind

Those memories will save you

To keep it or not…your star

That is the hard issue

Think of it as you are

And the answer will come to you

Using the other you is a danger

It will fill the air with anger

You or others that is not your choice

You have to listen to your inner voice

Your other half is as dark as you are

But the half is two halves inside

Not as you are

You don’t have a choice, you should

If you want it to stop, you would

Remember: pain and justice go always along”

“Did you ever though that is wasn’t your prophecy?”

“sometimes I did”

“Junsu…you always choose between others and you…you take their pain away, but you have to suffer…it is a choice that you make. However, the prophecy says that it is not your choice…”

“Then what does your prophecy says?”

Born from a demon and an angel marriage

A human that carries both souls

Have to choose to win or to loose

Win a heart or loose a life

The two wings cannot be apart

Break the walls, you will be free

But freedom has a price to pay

Between gold and argent you will choose

And one of them will make you loose

The other choice is hard to take

And if you take it, pain will be your faith

Others or you, that is how you live

From the moment when you hated to be yourself

Crossed that door you have seen things

That no one should see

To change destiny this is your pay

Live with it as you go away”

Junsu opened his eyes wide, “Are you sure?”

“yes…This is your prophecy, isn’t it?…and yours is mine”

“I guess…”

“I am the one who carried darkness inside, and you are the light that pierces me when you saved my life. I left my mother’s memories behind for a long time, but they saved me from pain…the pain I would have felt if you died yesterday. It all makes sense now”

“maybe…the star normally means destiny…so you will have to think if you will keep your position as next king or not, isn’t it?”

“yeah…that’s what it seems to mean”

“but what is the other you?”

“maybe my other energy because I have two”

“You do?”

“yes…I have the one that I use now…the other one appears when I am in danger”

“ah…ok…your other half…what’s that?”

“I don’t know…But what about your prophecy? Some lines should have been executed already like mine”

“I don’t know…it doesn’t make sense to me…it only says that I will suffer no matter I do…the two choices I have will make me suffer…that’s a thing that I already know”

“Sometimes, Junsu….I think of these as nonsense…how can a bunch of people know what will happen in the future? Maybe it is just a coincidence that the lines of my prophecy matches what had happen…or maybe we just force them to match as to find a meaning to the text. Don’t you think so?”

“Maybe…Can we go back to the castle?”

“Are you fine?” Jaejoong asked, worried about the change on his friend face, “is it about the prophecy?”

Junsu stood up, “No…I have to finish healing the disease…I only gave a little break to myself”

“Isn’t it healed already?!”

“No…not yet”

“Are you able to walk?”

“nee…don’t worry about me…I am fine”

                                                    *******************************

Junsu opened his eyes as soon as Jaejoong exited the room. He couldn’t sleep…

Others or you, that is how you live

From the moment when you hated to be yourself

Crossed that door you have seen things

That no one should see

To change destiny this is your pay

Live with it as you go away…I tried so hard….but this is always following me? I paid that price, so I don’t have to worry about it anymore, do I?”

The prince felt a weight over him; it was Suzy that came to check on him. He hugged the snake,

“Hey Suzy-ah…thank you about yesterday…did you came to see if I was fine?”

The cobra nodded, “nee…I am fine…good girl”

Suzy approached his face and started to rub his cheek again, like if she was comforting him. She does so for a while then looked at him. He patted her little head,

“You can feel my pain, can’t you?” the snake nodded.

“You can feel that I am scared, can’t you?” the cobra nodded again.

“and you know I can do nothing about it…” the snake moved to point at Jaejoong picture on the wall, then patted his chest. Junsu followed the snake on what she does then said,

“His energy? You can feel that his energy is not mixed with mine?” the snake nodded.

“so? What does that mean?” she made an angry face, then patted his chest again,

“dark energy? You mean dark energy?” she nodded. She pointed gain to the painting in the wall, then made a lovable face then at his chest,

“Jaejoong energy can help me with the dark one, is that what you are saying?” the snake jumped nodding. Junsu smiled at her…at himself too…he is having a body talk with a snake…that knows better than him. Suzy brought the end of her body to her head; she swung them, linking them, then parting them again. Junsu did not understand at first, but when she repated it several times,

“Our energies are complementary that’s why they don’t mix!” The snake jumped again. She turned around his neck as if hugging him. The crown prince massaged her,

“Suzy-ya! How do you know these things…you are amazing!”

                                            *********************************

When jaejoong returned to his room, Junsu was sleeping deeply, and Suzy was caressing his hair gently with her head and warping a part of her long body around his arms. Jaejoong giggled,

“Suzy-ah…you really fell on his love, didn’t you?” he whispered to her.

The snake looked at him, then touched Junsu’s forehead. Jaejoong put his hand on that place,

“He is having fever again!”

Suzy looked at him making an angry face, “his fever is caused by a dark energy?” she nodded.

“What energy? Of the disease? (she nodded negatively) of the spell? (she nodded positively) what can we do Suzy-ah?” she caressed Junsu’s hair again,

“just taking care of him until he gets better? Being gentle with him?” she nodded

“Ok…suzy-ah, don’t worry, he’ll be allright”

“Suzy-ah!” The old queen called as she entered, “ah! You are here!”

Jaejoong gave her a sign not to speak that loud. She looked at the bed then asked,

“is he still sick?”

“yes…”

“Is it just me, or he seems acting a bit?”

Jaejoong frown his eyebrows, “how can you say such thing halmeonie? Did you forget thet no one could heal that disease of yours but him?”

“why are you speaking to me irrespectively?! He is skillful that’s why he could!”

“No halmeonie…no one healed you because your disease needed to be transferred to the healer body in order to cure you. In other words, he is now suffering your disease while you are suspicious about him”

“what?!” he snake nodded in approval, “wait! Do you mean he made himself sick in order to cure me?”

“yes…and he have to rest a lot as to cure the disease inside him…that’s why he sleeps too much”

“Aigo…he must be crazy or what?”

“he is…unfortunately”

“what if the disease spreads in his body?”

“It is a far possibility…he had done it several times before”

“ah…anyway, don’t just sit beside him, you can call his servants to take care of him…you have other things to do”

“I finished all my work halmeonie, don’t worry”

“fine…Suzy-ah…come” the cobra slid from the bed and followed her master. Jaejoong sighed; he can’t believe that his grandmother is such heartless person, “when did she become like that? ah! I almost forgot! I have to check on Junsu’s parents! Omo…”

                                          ****************************************

Junsu felt someone shaking him; he opened his eyes and rubbed them a little. I harsh voice pirced his ears,

“wake up! Enough sleeping for you!”

When his vision became clear, he realized that the king was standing in front of him, the queen and several guardians were standing at the door,

“sorry…”

“Tell me! What are you planning for? If you were a woman I could understand you’re trying to use your charm to influence my son…but given that you are a man…I really cannot explain what you are doing!”

“Pardon?!...I don’t know what you are talking about, your Majesty…”

“Just look at you! You are circulating in the castle without any cells; you can go have a walk near the lack and use Jaejoong horse, and you sleep in my son’s bedroom…just like you are the prince here and he is your servant…he even slept on his chair yesterday and left you sleep comfortably on his bed…he never did so! And…ah! You even use his cloths! What did you do to him? You put a spell on him or what?!”

“Sorry your Majesty I have to say this, I didn’t put any spell on him and I am not a magician to do it. With all the special treatment I had, I could have ran away and brought all my army to free my parents, but I didn’t respecting Jaejoong trust…I know that it is not convenient for a hostage to sleep over the prince place, but don’t forget, your Majesty, the treatment you received when you came to my kingdom…you were treated as a king just like you are here…I think that I have the right to be here as a prince not a slave. Other  than that, the fact of me sleeping here  was because of convenience, because it is near the Queen’s room”

“Sut up! Look at how you are speaking to me! Respect yourself! You are a hostage here…nothing else! And you should think of yourself as so for the rest of your life! I will make this ends now…give me those energy cells” The kind ordered to one of his guardians.

Junsu jumped quickly standing up on the other side of the bed, “I am warning you your Majesty…if you do that…very bad things will happen”

“Like what crown prince? You dying? Running out of energy?”

“No…please listen to me…this place may be destroyed if I ran out of energy now and nothing will happen to me…I have too sorts of powers just like your son…one of them wakes up when I am in danger…it didn’t wake up the first time because I was controlling it…but now, I can’t…I am using my primary energy to heal the disease and can’t use it to cell my other aura”

“bull! Do you think I am dump or what? I am not stupid! And you can’t escape…we are too many here…and of course, you know that I am stronger than you, don’t you?”

                                                                  ********************************

The queen was sitting on her garden, her pet on her laps, she remembered the first wife of her son,

“Sarah-ya...the Crown prince of Tistane is much like you…do that makes sense?! When you died…was your soul reincarnated in him?...does he the one that should rule this country…or would he just sacrifice like you did?”

She was awaken from her meditation by her snake rising up in an alarm mode,

“What is it suzy-ah?”

The snake jumped to the ground and made her way to the castle,

“Suzy-ah! Suzy-ah! What is happening?” the queen followed her. When they reached the hayway…the sky was turning dark, “what is happening?...it is not rassuring”

The queen saw her cobra entering Jaejoong room and she followed her… Inside the room, there were the young queen, the king, several guardians…all lying unconsciously on the ground…the window was wide open and a strong wind made the bed sheets fly. Some papers were also flying in the room. The grandmother was in shock,

“What happened here?” Suzy checked on the king, then she slid outside by the window,

“Hey! Suzy-ah! Where are you going?! Come back here!”

                                                     *******************************

Jaejoong opened the king and the queen power cells,

“Please rest a little and rebuild your energy. Najine and Nihan will stay with you and take care of you. I will be comfortable this way”

“Thank you, crown prince” said the queen, “you are generous”

“I own Junsu too much…don’t thank me”

Najine looked though the small window in the cell. She can see that the sky turned dark and a strong windy night will begin. She looked at Nihan worried face, and opened wide. She screamed,

“Master! O God!”

Jaejoong turned to look at her scared face, “What is it?” he looked through the window…this wasn’t normal. The king and the queen also felt it as soon as they were able to reuse their energy,

“what is it?!” jaejoong asked again in frustration. The queen was shaking,

“Jeoha…we should get out of here…junsu is…Junsu is…”

“Junsu is what your Majesty?”