War and secrets part 1

The Kingdoms Prophecy

Jaejoong POV:

 

The next morning was awful; I couldn't move an inch of my body without screaming! Junsu, who woke up very early, came back to the room with breakfast. He put it on the table and sat next to my dead body,

“Jaejoong-ah, please, let me help you. You cannot stay like that”

“No!” I responded firmly, “there is no way I could allow you to heal my pain. Don't even try”

“but...you can't even go from the bed to the toilets!”

“I will buy you another bed when all of this finishes, Junsu-ya” I said, annoyed.

Junsu chuckled, then his giggles turned to a loud amused laugh, “will you really be okay with doing your stuff on the bed and laying above?” he teased

“I will manage these things...none of your business anyway”

“This is my bed, Mister!”

“I said I'll buy you another one. That's it” now, I am really frustrated, even talking is such pain and Junsu is finding a joy in teasing me.

“okay Mr. stubborn, let me help you sit and eat”

“I can't Junsu, just leave me”

“I can't let you die of hunger!” he said, more serious. I sighed

“You can't even move, don't you? It hurts a lot” I looked at him, his eyes became sad and guilty again,

“Junsu-ya...I want to live that pain. It is my choice and not your fault”

“but why?! You know I can cure it in two seconds”

“yes but it will make you suffer, and I don't want that. I swear Junsu; if you try to cure me, I'll never talk to you again”

“Jaejoong...it doesn't make me suffer as you are now”

“even if it will make you feel a pinch, I don't want you to feel it. Closed affair!”

“You always told me not to feel that guilty about my past mistakes, but here you are punishing yourself so hard for your past mistakes. We all make mistakes, and if we can repent and fix them, then it is fine, no need for punishment. Isn't that what you told me?”

“Junsu-ya...I am not punishing myself. I am paying the consequences of my decisions, the decisions I am very happy with. I could help you, and I am totally satisfied with that. I just don't want you to suffer in my place because of a choice that I made”

“a choice to save my life Jaejoong”

“yes...but my choice”

“as you want”

Junsu stood up and exited the room, obviously unhappy because I forbidden him to cure my pain, but I am not going to let him suffer anymore. It is already enough.

I tried some regeneration cycles to make myself stronger, and they were supper painful that I think I've screamed uncounted times. Is healing somebody so pricey? However, I could move after that...to satisfy some basic needs at least. Then at night, I tried to walk in the garden. Junsu wasn't anywhere to be found, and walking was so painful...again. I sat in a corner and tried regeneration again, and I suffered a lot again. Nonetheless, I had some other muscles working anew. I resumed my walk after that, trying to find that friend of mine. Tistane castle is so beautiful. It is a piece of art, and it has a beautiful waterfall behind it. I bet Junsu likes to sit here, and yep, he was there, sleeping peacefully beside the waterfall. Maybe he still feels tired but didn't tell me. I approached him but didn't wake him up; it is too cruel of me to do so. Hence, I just sat there beside him in that peaceful place, and I don't know why or how I felt better...a lot better after some minutes...this place is so peaceful and energizing...my pain all faded away

The night was getting colder, so I decided that we should maybe go back inside. I couldn't wake Junsu up though, he was so into his dreams that I just carried him. I was afraid to wake him up and was very careful with each move, but I couldn't stop my chuckles as he, instead of waking up, just cuddled on me like a little child...maybe he was living a pleasant story...but this story didn't last the whole night. After some hours, he woke up starving for air, and made me jump awake too.

“Junsu-ya?!” I opened the lights. He was gasping, but as soon as he realized he was dreaming, he calmed down,

“Are you okay?”

“I am fine...it was just a dream” then he looked at me with disbelieve,

“You are moving?!”

“Oh well, yeah...I regenerated several times...and that place where you were made me feel better”

“Are you the one who carried me from there?”

“yes...I am proud of my resistance ability” I smiled

“Good” he smiled back, “You can go back to sleep. I'll calm down and sleep again”

I grabbed his hand as he got up, “Are you okay?”

“yes...don't worry” he reassured me, so I let him go easily though I wasn't totally sure of what I should do.

 

The next morning, I woke up on scary explosions; my father declared war. I rushed from the bed and out from the castle. There was a huge sphere over me and over the whole place, protecting it from the several attacks...I've seen this before...Junsu! I can feel his aura like never before...it is everywhere...he is the one doing this! He is the one who is protecting the kingdom!

I followed the aura to find Junsu...I need to help him; this is too much energy to consume, but it was too late. The attacks stopped before I reach the place where he was and the sphere disappeared...and Junsu was totally in pain when I came. He was about to fall if I didn't catch him,

“Junsu-ya...God! Why didn't you tell me?”

“I didn't have enough time” he smiled as I helped him sit on the ground.

“Are you okay?” he nodded negatively, resting his head on my shoulder.

“Junsu-ya...”

“I feel so cold...” he whispered closing his eyes. I hugged him, making the air around us warmer. My source power can serve for something, “your energy levels are still fine though”

he nodded, clinging on me more, “I can be very strong Jae”

I smiled, “You are”

“Are battles still there?”

I tried to hear, “No, they run out of arms and took a step back”

“That's good”

“Are you feeling warmer?”

“yes. Thank you”

Beside Junsu, one of, I think, his ministers was standing, watching us, and I just noticed him as I was helping Junsu get up on his feet again,

“Joeha...they are here.” he said calmly, keeping an eye on me.

“Ok. Jae...your father came. He thinks I kidnapped you”

“What?!! seriously?!!”

“Do you want to see him?”

“I will...I should”

“Thank you”

I looked at him carefully; he was in a bad state...again. He practically protected his whole kingdom alone...just what power is this?! Sure, there are many things I don't know about Junsu's powers.

We headed to the conference room, and father was shocked to see me...sane and safe.

“Father...”

“Oh son!” he shouted and hugged me, “Did you suffer? What they have done to you?”

“Ftaher! I am fine...they have done nothing to me. I came here willingly”

He stepped back, looking unbelievably at me, “What?!!”

“I came here so that Juns and I can talk”

“And you didn't notify me! You left me searching everywhere! Do you know how irresponsible you have been??”

“I am sorry. I had to go and forgot to tell anyone”

“So it is true that his highness escaped” father looked at Junsu in a way I didn't like

“No father, he didn't. He...went to free my mother's soul”

“What??!” Now I got his total attention.

“He got me back my mother's soul...or rather a part of it...”

Father laughed hard, “what?! Does he revive the death?!”

“No...he had her inside his body”

He laughed hard again, “a ghost possessing him?!!”

“Not like that...her energy...a part of it was in his body”

“and the reason?”

“to push him to sacrifice himself in my place” now, the look in my father's face made sense, and he wasn't pleased to know that that won't happen anymore.

Junsu, who sat on one of the chairs, too tired to stand, asked him,

“Can you now stop the war please?”

Father made a sign to his counselor and ordered him to go and stop the war. I am relieved now.

After a serious lecture, father advised me to take advantage of my relationship with Junsu and work out his plans of conquering Tistane, and I argued as much as I could but couldn't convince him. Thus, I decided to nod at each sentence he says and do whatever I want after. I got back to Tistane's castle and the young minister told me that Junsu is resting and I shouldn't disturb him...I feel bad about this whole story. He said that Junsu normally rests in a separate room that I cannot find...nor enter, so I waited for him in his room.

Junsu came back at the evening, and he was radiating as if nothing had happened. I was so happy to see him that healthy,

“so this is how you rest? You disappear and come back shinning” I as I hugged him. He giggled,

“Oh well Jae...it is a secret”

“I love how you call me now without any formalities”

“oh...I didn't even notice” he chuckled. “I should go again and leave you alone”

“Go where?”

“To heal all the injured people of today's battle”

“I am going with you”

“I won't need much transfer Jae...I can handle it. Not many people got hurt”

“Obviously! You protected your entire kingdom Jeoha!”

Je smiled, “no need for you to go with me Jaejoong”

“I am going with you Junsu-ya. Don't try to argue with me from now on”

because I want to know you more, make you suffer less, fix my past mistakes, and discover some of these secrets that make you incredibly strong to fight a while army alone a time and make you so weak sometimes that I wonder if I am with the same person all the time.