Take a bow

Blind Love [Currently On Hiatus]

[Continue from previous chapter]

[Kahi's Point Of View]

I was searching everywhere,even the smallest places,the biggest places for people that I can ask for money.I had just went to the bank to withdraw some money but it was only $1.6 million....I still had many more millions to go.I still have about 2 hours and 43 minutes.I called most of my friends,but most of them did not pick up as they were busy.

I finally reached the last contact of my handphone,Gongyoo.He was a friend of of my best friend so I get to know him during one of our meetings.I felt relieved and quickly called him.It rang for quite a while before he picked up the call.

Gongyoo:"Yeobosaeyo?"

Kahi:"Erm....Hi...I'm Kahi.Do you still remember me?"

Gongyoo:"Oh yeah....of course.....the best friend of Sangchu."

Kahi:"Erm....Are you free now?"

Gongyoo:"Oh...I guess Sangchu didn't told you that I was a single and jobless person..."

Kahi:"Really?"

Gongyoo:"Yeah..."

Kahi:"That's great!"

Gongyoo:"Wah....That's not a good way to comfort someone like that...."

Kahi:"Sorry...I didn't meant to be rude...I just have a really urgent need..."

Gongyoo:"I'm sorry...But I don't touch women....I am going to hang up.."

Kahi:"Wait!Where has your mind gone to?I need you to help me....I have a really urgent need of money now..."

Gongyoo:"Oh....I thought you wanted me to..."

Kahi:"There's no time to talk about this!!Can you help me or not?"

Gongyoo:"Yes!!"

Kahi:"Okay.Come out as fast as you can and meet me inside Family Mart in Gangnam."

Gongyoo:"Okay....But..."

Before Gongyoo could continue,Kahi had hung up.Gongyoo actually wanted to ask what had happened for her to be so urgent.Gongyoo's real name is Kong Ji Chul and he is a jobless person,currently single and he is already 33 years old.Only 1 year older than Kahi but both still single.Gongyoo dressed up quickly and called for a cab then rushed off to Gangnam.

He spent quite some time trying to look for Family Mart as he had not went outside for a very long time already.He only went around in his own district.When he finally found Family Mart,Kahi was only left with 1 hour 24 mins and Kahi was pacing back and forth in the store.Gongyoo speed towards the mart and rush in.

Gongyoo:"Kahi!"

Kahi:"You finally arrived!!!"

Gongyoo:"Sorry....I was a little...."

Kahi:"Quickly....tell me how much you have in your bank account...."

Gongyoo:"Maybe 7...8...9..."

Kahi:"Just exactly how much?"

Gongyoo:"8 million....Around there..."

Kahi:"Can you spare some of them for me?"

Gongyoo:"Is there something wrong?"

Kahi:"I don't have the time now....Next time...I will tell you next time...."

Gongyoo:"But...."

Kahi:"CAN YOU JUST GO TO THE FREAKING MACHINE AND WITHDRAW SOME MONEY FOR ME!!!"

Everyone turned their heads and looked at them.Kahi's face was red and tears were threatening to fall.Gongyoo looked at her fearfully and then quickly scurried to the ATM machine and withdraw some money for Kahi.After a few minutes,he came running back with a stack of money.

Gongyoo:"This is the best I can do for you."

Kahi:"How much?"

Gongyoo:"2 million."

Kahi:"What....It's only $3.6 million....I still need $2.4 million...."

Gongyoo:"You still need more?But...I can't do anything..."

Kahi:"Come on....be a good friend.I really need that money."

Gongyoo:"Huh....."

Kahi:"I promised to return it back to you after all this trouble.."

Gongyoo:"Okay...."

So,Gongyoo went back and withdraw another $2.4 million for Kahi.After Kahi received the money from Gongyoo,she thanked him and bought him a cup of instant noodles before heading off quickly.Gongyoo felt clueless of the current situation as she was too fast.

Kahi hurried the cab driver from time to time as her 3 hours was going to be used up.Her estimated time of arrival was suppose to be 1 minute later than 3 hours but she reached the factory just exactly on the time.She get out of the cab and looked at the factory.

It was deserted.

Nana had tricked her!Nana had made Jung ah said those words to let her fall into her trap....Kahi fell to her knees.Jung ah may be already dead when she was looking everywhere for money...Kahi's eyes was filled of hatred and tears started pouring out.Her heart was aching,her heart was aching as it was reality and not a dream,not a nightmare,but real.

[Nana's Point Of View.]

Kahi should have by the time realised that she had been tricked by me.Oh...How nice it must have been....I looked over to Jung ah unnie.She looked helpless as she was strapped to the chair,her eyes closed,her lips kept on trembling.I walked over to her.

Nana:"Jung ah unnie...."

Jungah:"Nana....how could you..."

Nana:"This was not my intention from the first place...."

Jungah:"Then?What happened?"

Nana:"Because I felt jealous!!I felt jealous of the attention you get from Kahi unnie!!"

Jungah:"Nana....Jealousy is not the way you should handle the problem."

Nana:"I wanted you dead.I wanted Kahi to be mine."

Jungah:"I can help you with that.I can help you."

Nana:"No you can't!Her heart will still belong to you."

Jungah:"Since you know that,then why do you still do this?"

Nana:"Because I'm getting a little greedy."

Jungah:"Huh?"

Nana:"I start to crave for something fresh."

Jungah:"What do you mean?"

Nana:"I have met many women.But most of them I had in contact with are seductive women who wants me to do something to them."

Jungah:"And Kahi is one of them?"

Nana:"No.She is a special one.She is one of those who actually made me feel more curious about."

Jungah:"But why did you say...."

Nana:"I wasn't even talking about Kahi...."

Jungah:"Then who?"

Nana:"You."

Jungah:"What....This is impossible...You hate me..."

Nana:"And that's what arouse me more...to have a taste....to torture Kahi and corner her to make sure that she gives in to me."

Jungah:"You can't do that."

Nana:"Yes I can."

Nana hissed and went straight for Jung ah's lips.She forced in her tongue and circled her tongue around Jung ah's.The brand new feeling aroused Nana more.However,she stopped.She broke away from the kiss.Jung ah was gasping for air and crying as she was forced by her best friend,her neighbour.Nana looked once at her and looked away,trying not to be soft-hearted.

Nana:"I will not continue to force you....On the condition that I want to carry on playing a long game with Kahi unnie."

Nana choked her words a little as tears were also streaming down her face.She walked away.Jung ah couldn't help but sing this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3UjJ4wKLkg

[Lyrics]

Ohh....

How about a round of applause

Yeah~

Standing Ovation

Ohh...

Yeah Yeah yeah yeah

Yeah

You look so dumb right now

Standing outside my house

Trying to apologize

You're so ugly when you cry

Please,just cut it out

Don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not

Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught

But you put on quite a show

Really had me going

But now it's time to go

Curtains finally closing

That was quite a show

Very entertaining

But it's over now

(But it's over now)

 So go on and take a bow

[End]

Nana cried even harder and tried to cried softer to avoid letting Jung ah hear.But Jung ah heard everything.She felt as sad as Nana or maybe even sadder but she couldn't express it well because she is blind.She only has one wish and that is to wish that Kahi could find her.

 

Do you think the story will end here or the future chapters?Nope.This fanfic still have a long way to go.This is just probably the beginning...haha... may not update so much for the coming week as I may be busy with other things like dance classes,table tennis....Yeah...something new about me...I play table tennis....Anyway,I hope you enjoyed my story so far!!