I won't let you hurt Jung Ah.....

Blind Love [Currently On Hiatus]

Okay here it goes...

[Kahi's Point Of View]

~I was scared that Jung ah could face danger at that moment but I realise that I was helpless....No one that I could trust....I stared hard at Nana,trying to predict what is her trump card to defeat me.She gave me an icy gaze and I felt shivers shot up my spine.A icy cold silence filled the room.

Kahi:"So what are you going to do?"

Nana:"Have you ever met someone that tells the opponent what they are going to do?"

Kahi:"You."

Nana:"I'm really sorry,but I'm afraid I'm like the others."

Kahi:"You can do anything to me but not Jung ah."

Nana:"Anything...."

"Did I say something wrong?Wait....."Kahi thought in her mind.

Nana:"Well.....Then I can make you mine.I did not touch Jung ah so...."

Kahi:"It's not what I meant."

Nana:"Then what exactly did you mean?"

Kahi:"Like....Y-ou can harm me but no harm should be upon Jung ah."

Nana:"Oh really?Then I guess I did something wrong somehow......."

Kahi:"What did you do?!"

Nana:"Should I tell you?"

Kahi:"Stop teasing and playing with my feelings!!Just tell me straight what you did!!"

Nana:"Well....If I did tell you what are you giving to trade with me?"

Kahi:"......."

Nana:"Can you give me your heart?"

Kahi:"No way!Jung ah will be the one and only who can have my heart."

Nana:"Then I guess you can't see her again."

Kahi:"What?!Yah!Tell me what you did to her!"

Nana:"From what I know,you have a great imagination so let your imaginations to be free and you can guess for all you want while I will get down to business."

Kahi:"Yah!"

Nana walked towards the room door and stopped.

Nana:"Stay calm.Don't worry,I will let you see your darling the last time before......I KILL HER."

Nana walked out of the room,leaving a desperate Kahi behind.She was desperate to save Jung ah but she could do nothing with her in the hospital and her wounds not fully recovered.She reached out for her handphone and she saw a small recorder there.She held it up to observe it and pressed the button to hear what it had recorded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8srdqg6llg&feature=related

[Lyrics]

You're only getting farther

You're the only one

As much as I loved you

You're the only one

It's hurts and its foolish

But goodbye

Though I may never see you again

You're the only one

Only one

We awkwardly sit across each other

Making small talk and asking what's new

The moments when the conversation stops for a moment

The cold silence freezes us

We will become strangers at this place right now

Someone will shed tears and be left alone

But I hate seeing you try not to scar me

And feel ill at ease

So I'll let you go

My love

Goodbye now

You're the only one

Even at that moment we broke up

You're the only one

It hurts and its foolish

But goodbye

Though I may never see you again

You're the only one

Only one

[End]

Tears started streaming down Kahi's face.Jung ah had recorded this specially for her,worried that she may be bored and want to hear songs.There was other songs too and each song warmed Kahi's heart even more.She was not going to give it in to Nana.She wondered what she could do.She decided to call Jung ah's mobile.

"Beep...Beep...Beep..."There was no answer.Kahi's fear grew.Nana couldn't have done something so quickly to Jung ah.Kahi's mind started pacing back and forth,wondering what to do.

Just then,a phone call came.

Kahi pick up the call and answered timidly.

Kahi:"Hello?"

???:"I guess this isn't the time for you to be so relax and say hello."

Kahi:"Nana?"

Nana:"Oh well....You know me so well...."

Kahi:"What do you want?"

Nana:"Just have the itch to call you and announce the start of our game."

Kahi:"What did you do to Jung ah?"

Nana:"Oh well....let me pass the phone to her."

Jungah:"K-......Ka-h-i....."

Kahi:"Are you okay,Jung ah?"

Jungah:"She...is...p-oin-ting...a...gun...at.........my...h-ead..."

Kahi:"Okay relax.Chill~I'm going to rescue you.Tell me where exactly are you now."

Jungah:"Some-wh-ere....near...the....factory...opposite my home...."

Kahi:"Okay calm down.I will come right away."

Nana:"Remember to come right here in the next 3 hours with 6 million."

Kahi:"WHAT?!Are you mad?How am I going to raise such a  huge amount of money in just this short amount of time?"

Nana:"Get your own way."

Nana hung up.Kahi was in a despair.No way was she going to raise so much money in that short amount of money but she still had to find a way somehow.She changed into her undercover clothes and ran off,bearing the pain from her wounds.

"I won't let you hurt Jung ah,Im Nana."Kahi said to herself.

 

Nice?Good?Well....comment if you like it!Or subscribe.Next update gonna be some time the coming week so watch out for it...It will probably an update for 'After School Couples One shots'.