Be Mine.

Blind Love [Currently On Hiatus]

Here's a song for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQaM5KhndhI&list=PL3CB0B2DAF53D8463&index=2&feature=plpp_video

[Jungah's Point of View.]

Jungah:"I am sorry,Kahi unnie......"

Kahi:"If you are sorry.then don't leave me."

I lift up my head quickly,shocked as I did not know she was already awake.

Jungah:"When was you awake Kahi unnie?"

Kahi:"When you start to miss me..."

Jungah:"I'm really sorry...."

Kahi:"I forgive you if you be with me forever."

Jungah:"But what about Onew?"

Kahi:"Do you like him?"

Jungah:"Well....I do feel kind of strange when I am with him....He gives me a comfortable feeling.....but I also feel that towards you...I'm so confused now...."

Kahi:"Don't be. I will not force you to love me but you have to make a decision still.....I will give you the time so don't worry...."

Jungah:"Kahi unnie....."

Kahi:"I give you one week to think about it."

Jungah:"Kahi unnie....."

Kahi:"You speak one more word and I make sure I will faint the next second."

Jungah:"B-"

A thud ran through the whole room and Jung ah panicked.

Jungah:"WHAT!!! Kahi unnie! You really fainted...."

Kahi:"Babo....Of course not.....I just wanted to see your reaction."

Jungah:"Don't make me scared.You know how worried I am for you."

Kahi:"If you are worried for me then don't speak another word for the next few minutes."

-Silence-

Kahi:"Wow.....You must be really worried for me...."

Jungah:"I told you....."

Kahi:"Okay....I'm fine actually....just slightly dizzy from the accident.You can go back now,I will be fine."

Jungah:"No.I wanna be with you today."

Kahi:"Jungie....."

Jungah:"Don't try to make me go with that cute nickname...."

Kahi:"Pls....."

Jungah:"No way I'm taking a step out of this room."

Kahi:"Aish....Whatever....I will be turning in now.Don't blame me if you are bored.It's your choice to stay here."

Kahi closed her eyes and pretended to sleep but in fact she was acting.She wanted to see what Jung ah would do next.For the next few minutes,there was silence and slight snoring could be heard.Kahi open her eyes and saw the beautiful goddess sleeping.Sitting on the chair by the hospital bed,head laying on her hands and sleeping soundly on the side of Kahi's hospital bed.

Kahi knew that Jung ah really cared for her so she smiled and gently kissed Jung ah's forehead before turning in too.

[Next Morning~]

Kahi was the last one to wake up.Jung ah woke up early in the morning,only to be greeted with familiar faces,Nana and Onew.They brought breakfast and ate their share first before keeping Kahi's share in the refrigerator in the ward.They looked at Kahi sleeping so peacefully and their hearts calmed down,seeing Kahi sleeping soundly.

Kahi finally woke up when Onew close the door of her ward as he went out to buy some drinks since they were kind of thirsty.Kahi blinked her eyes a few times and was glad to see such a beautiful sight the moment she opens her eyes.Jung ah was right in front of her,smiling as she sense that Kahi has already woken as she could hear something moving.

Jungah:"Kahi unnie,are you awake?"

Kahi:"Of course Jungie...."Kahi called her that,not noticing that there was other people there too.

Jungah:"Kahi unnie......Um.....Don't call me that..."

Nana:"Hi,Kahi unnie."Nana started to make her move first.

Kahi:"Hi......."

Nana moved aside to let Kahi see Onew too.Onew stood there,head hanging low and not daring to look up and into Kahi's eyes.

Kahi:"If you are a man then look at me."

Onew still had his head hung low.

Kahi:"I said if you are a man then raise up your head."

Upon hearing that,he lift up his head at the speed of lightning and stared apologetically at Kahi.

Onew:"I'm really sorry for angering you at the restaurant..."

Kahi:"Angering me?What are you talking about?"

Everyone looked at Kahi curiously and confusingly.

Kahi:"What exactly happen?"

Nana:"Do you know who we are?"

Kahi:"I only know that woman there."Kahi pointed in Jung ah's direction.

Onew:"You don't remember me?"

Kahi:"Who exactly are you and what exactly happen that landed me in this state?"

Jungah:"You don't know?Then why didn't you ask me yesterday...."

Kahi:"I don't know....argh...."

Kahi held her head,she could see images of her and other mixed images flashing around her mind and she was getting confused.The more the images flashed,the more painful her head felt.Nana quickly called for the doctor.The doctor checked on her and calmed her down by giving her some sleeping pills.

The doctor making sure that Kahi is sleeping and calmed down.He called them into his office.

Doctor:"Well.....I told you that she may lose part of her memory right?"

Jungah:"Yes..."

Doctor:"But the thing is.....Park Kahi's case is really unusual and it is my first time having such an unusual case."

Jungah:"What is it?"Jung ah stuttered a little due to being a little nervous.

Doctor:"Park Kahi ssi will forget things that happen to her as days go by slowly.To make things simpler to understand,she remmebers something today but the next day,she will forget about it."

Jungah:"So it means that she may remember me today but tomorrow,she may not know me at all?"

Doctor:"Yes,that's exactly what I mean."

Jungah:"Then how can we stop her from forgetting the past?"

Doctor:"You can try to create memories as good and as happy as the times you had before so she can remember it."

Jungah:"So there's no way to let her recall what happen?"

Doctor:"Yes...I'm afraid so..."

Jungah:"Will she lose all of her memory?"

Doctor:"No.She will only lose the recent events like the car accident and some people she just met for the past 3 months I think....But she will still remember things like her identity and her family and how she spent her time when she was younger....."

Jungah:"Okay..."

Doctor:"We still need to observe her for a few days as her case is very unusual."

Jungah:"Thank you very much Doctor."

Jung ah,Nana and Onew went out of the office in disbelief.There was no way to let Kahi recall the past memories.....Jung ah tried to hold in her tears but one single drop of tear could not control and rolled down her face.She quickly wiped it away as soon as it appeared to not let Nana and Onew worry for her.

Nana:"Jung ah unnie,are you alright?"

Jungah:"Yes.I'm just a bit tired and stressed out today."

Nana:"Then let's just go home for today.We can come later when you are feeling better or tomorrow."

Jungah:"Okay."

Onew:"Let's go."

 

I got a little confused near the end......I suddenly remembered that I wrote that Kahi could not remember anything so I quickly change ideas and change it to an unusual case instead...Hehe.....I'm so very sorry if I confused you a little....My holidays are ending soon so I will try to update as fast as I can as I may not have as much time when I start school.Do always understand. Comments and subscribers are strongly appreciated~