I will not give up.......

Blind Love [Currently On Hiatus]

Hi! I'm back with another chapter....I really can't wait to update my story.....Here's a song for you.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oh38GBSjQk&list=PL3CB0B2DAF53D8463&index=4&feature=plpp_video

[Kahi's Point Of View]

I was scared but was also determined to snatch Jung ah from that despicable fellow.I was standing in the middle of the road and my heart starts to beat faster as cars were busy horning at me.People were crazily yelling at me,calling me a mad person.I just stood rooted to the ground until I saw a car speeding towards me.I felt my heart almost jumped out,I was going to die......I felt dizzy as the car was approaching me at a fast speed.I wanted to try running away but....*BANG!!!!* I fell weakly to the ground.I flew about 3 to 5 metres away from my original place I stood.I could feel blood trickled down my head and my body is covered with bruises and the worst part is I could not move my neck anymore.

I felt weak and half unconscious.My breathing became slower and that was when I felt that it was my last time.I only remembered seeing Jung ah and the others crowding around me and my vision black out.

When I woke up,I was in the hospital bed.Nurses were attending to me and when I look around,I could see tubes connecting to my hands and I saw my bandaged leg,what's even worse,I felt my neck was so stiff as it was bandaged too.I searched around for that particular person I sacrificed for,my eyes then laid on that particular person standing beside my bed.She could not see how bad it was but I could see that she was panicking as her lips were trembling and her forehead was sweating like she had just came back after a long run.I lie there until someone speak up.

Nana:"Kahi unni,are you awake?"

Kahi:"Y-e-s...."

Jungah:"Oh really!! Yah! You babo,why did you do that??"

Nana:"Unnie.....I think we should let Kahi unnie rest first....she can't speak that well now....."

Jungah:"Okay."

Onew:"Jung ah,I will send you home."

Jungah:"No.I want to stay here with Kahi."

Onew:"But...."

Jungah:"You go home with Nana,Kahi unnie needs someone to accompany her."

Onew:"Okay.Then you take care of yourself."

Nana:"Let's go.Jung ah unnie,I will contact you later."

Jungah:"Okay."

Once Onew and Nana was gone,Jung ah sat beside me and reached out,searching for my hand.Eventhough it was also bruised,but I still managed to held it out for her.She gently touched my hand and interwined her fingers with mine.

Jungah:"Why did you have to do such a foolish thing?"

Kahi:"Because I love you too much....."

Jungah:"I don't deserve your love Kahi unnie....."

Kahi:"Who says you don't deserve my love? No matter what,I am not giving up."

Jungah:"But.....I can't be with you Kahi unnie...."

Kahi:"Stop repeating that.....I don't want to hear it! It's annoying for you to repeat that again...."

Jungah:"Kahi unnie,you must face reality.We can't be together because we are both girls a-"

Kahi:"Who says girls can't love girls?! I love you and that's it!"

Jungah:"But Kahi unnie...."

Kahi:"STOP IT!!!!!!"

Kahi's head started hurting and her vision is also starting to become a little blur and she could feel like her whole room flipping upside down.Kahi's head was hurting so badly that she started screaming in pain,tears started rolling down her cheeks as it hurt too much.Jung ah got worried and continously ask her what happened but Kahi had no strength to tell her.

Just as Kahi want to urged Jung ah to call the doctor for help,she started coughing and when she looked at her hands,she stared at it in horror.It was full with blood and right after that,she was continously spitting out blood and cold sweat kept on trickling down her face.She had no more strength anymore and fainted on the bed.Jung ah not hearing Kahi's screams anymore and sensing that something was wrong,she quickly called the doctor for help.

The doctor and nurses came rushing in and they quickly rushed her to the emergency room.Jung ah panicked but quickly called Nana for help.

Jungah:"NANA!!! Can you come quickly to the hospital?! Kahi unnie seems to be in danger now!!!"

Nana:"Okay~ I be right there!!!"

A few minutes later,Nana came rushing in with Onew since they were on their way to Nana's home until Jung ah called shortly.Nana ran to Jung ah and ask her what happened.

Nana:"What happened unnie??"

Jungah:"I'm not sure...Kahi unnie just started yelling in pain and when I asked her what happened she did not reply me and after that I heard her coughing and I heard nothing so I sense that something was wrong so I called the doctor for help and they are still in the emergency room.What should I do?!"

Nana:"Don't worry! Kahi unnie is going to be okay!!"

Right after that,the doctor came out of the emergency room and started explaining details to them.

Doctor:"Park Kahi ssi is in a bad condition now.She is currently in serious danger and we are trying to save her.When the car crashed into her,it had quite a big impact on her brain so her brain is seriously injured and she needs operation immediately and her inner organs are bleeding profusely from the incident so we have to stop the bleedng soon if not she may die of loss of blood.We have to operate on her so we have to get your confirmation first.The operation will take about 5 hours or more so you have to wait patiently."

Jungah:"How high are her chances of living?"

Doctor:"I'm sorry to say but not very high as she is losing a lot of blood now.Maybe 20% only so you have to pray hard.Now I have to go."

The doctor rushed off after Jung ah hand in the confirmation form.Jung ah's knees went weak and fell to the ground.Nana and Onew quickly helped her up and sat her down on the chair.

Nana:"She is gonna be alright so don't worry unnie."

Jungah:"How is she gonna be alright when she only has 20% of living...."

Jung ah burst out crying as she felt sorry for landing Kahi in this state and she kept on saying that it was her fault for angering Kahi unnie and landing her in such a state now.Onew comforted her while Nana went to buy some light snacks as they will be staying there for quite some time.

Hour after hour went passed and Jung ah got more worried as time goes by slowly.She felt nervous but by Onew's and Nana's encouragement,she was able to put up a strong front even though she felt slightly weak inside.5 hours passed and they were still not out yet.Jung ah was definitely very worried now.

Jungah:"Why are they still not out yet!!!"

Nana:"It's normal unnie! When it is a major operation or in fact almost every operation has to delay some time as there might be problems that had aroused throughout the operation so don't worry."

Jungah:"How long do we still have to wait...."

Nana:"She will be fine Omma~"

6 hours passed and finally the doctors and nurses came walking out.The doctor removed his mask and assured them that it was a successful operation.He ordered them to his office to explain to them the details.

Doctor:"Come,take a seat."

Jungah:"How's Kahi unnie?"

Doctor:"She is currently out of danger but according to my report and my experiences with other similar cases,she may lose part of her memory.She will not lose everything but you may have to update with her with the current things.We managed to cure the wound on the injured brain but because of that she may lose her memory so don't worry too much as her case is already very lucky.We also stopped her bleeding of her inner organs and she is currently resting at the special ward as she may actually be in danger anytime so we also want to urge you to take care of her anytime you can so when she needs help, she could find help."

Jungah:"How long does she need to stay in the hospital?"

Doctors:"About 3 months since her injuries are quite bad."

Jungah:"Thank you very much doctor."

Doctor:"Oh yeah~ You can visit her now but make sure not to disturb her as she needs abundant rest."

Jungah:"Sure,Doctor."

After the explanation,Jung ah,Nana and Onew went out and walked to Kahi's ward.Jung ah turned to Onew and Nana and told to go home first and she will stay for the night to accompany Kahi.After Onew and Nana make sure that Jung ah is okay then they walked off.Jung ah bid farewell and turned the knob and went in quietly into the room.

Lying on the hospital bed was a beautiful goddess that had bruises all over her and bandages practically wrapping her whole body like a mummy.Jung ah walked to the bed and sat down silently.She reached out her hand and touched Kahi's face that wasn't hurt.Jung ah then whispered silently into Kahi's ear.

Jungah:"I'm really sorry....Kahi unnie......"

 

I'm sorry Kahi fans.....I didn't wanted it to end up like this too but I want to drag this story longer a bit so I have to.....Mianhae~ -_- I know Kahi unnie is leaving the grp soon and here,I'm writing about her getting hurt....I'm such a bad fan......Anyway I try to update nowadays so you will not rush me haha.....Comments and extreme violent action are strongly appreciated~