Who Knew

Blind Love [Currently On Hiatus]

Hi!I'm back again...

[Continue from previous chapter]

[Kahi's Point Of View.]

I didn't wanted to give up looking for Jung ah.She was who I only want to love in my entire lifetime.If I give up,she will too.I am sure she is somewhere,still alive.I don't believe Nana will be so cruel to her best friend,her neighbour.I started walking around aimlessly,looked everywhere for the sight of her.But to no avail.I was dehydrating but there was no time to have a break.I must find Jung ah first before Nana do something to her.

I walked around for about 2 hours without food,water.At last,I lost my energy to go on and fell to the ground.I tried to swallow my tears but they kept pouring out of my tired eyes.I start to get dizzy.My injuries were painful,every inch of my mind was thinking about Jung ah.Where could she be?I tried to think,but my brain wasn't listening to me.My body wasn't listening too.My body starts to ache and every ounce of my energy was lost.

[The Next Day.]

I woke up when the sun rays shine on me.I looked around me,I was in my hospital bed.I was confused.I remembered that I went out looking for Jung ah and fainted due to exhaustion,but how come I'm here?A knock on the door then distrupt my thoughts.

Nurse:"Miss Park.I see that you're awake already.How are you?Are you feeling better?"

Kahi:"Yeah...but...I have a question."

Nurse:"Yes?"

Kahi:"Did anyone bring me here yesterday?"

Nurse:"Oh yes.This gentlemen was so kind.He brought you back and even buy night snacks for us who was looking after you.He is such a great guy."

Kahi:"Do you know his name?"

Nurse:"I remembered seeing his name on the namecard that he passed to the doctor.It was...Gongyoo."

Kahi:"Are you sure?"

Nurse:"Yes.Do you want me to call the doctor for you to confirm?"

Kahi:"No need."

Nurse:"Is he your boyfriend?He is such a great guy,he looks good too.Good luck for your relationship."

Kahi:"No-...."

Before I could finish her sentence,the nurse walked out.Gongyoo?Didn't he said that he didn't have a job so how can he possibly pass a namecard to the doctor?I ask him the next time we meet.Gosh...I really need to grab a bite and then continue my search for Jung ah.

[3 hours later]

I had just finished my sandwich and was slowly sipping my drink while asking around.As I walked,I didn't really watch where I was going.Before I knew it,I actually walked all the way to my house.I decided to go in and just try to find a picture of Jung ah if possible.As I was just about to go in through the gate.Something ranged in my head.

There was a factory near my house.Could Jung ah be there?I started running towards the factory that was located opposite the street.I reached the factory and I never knew how happy could I be.It was not deserted.There was a light switched on in one of the rooms.Even though,I can't be 100% confident that Jung ah is in there,at least it was a glimpse of hope.I started walking towards the room.

Suddenly,a text message arrived.

[Kahi's Phone.]

I see that you actually solved a mystery.Go on.Find a way to get in before I kill her......*Evil Laughter*

Kahi knew at once that Jung ah was still alive in this factory.She texted back as fast as she can.

[Nana's Phone.]

I am going to save her before you can even do anything.Don't try to act smart.I know what exactly what are you thinking of.You just wait and see.

Nana smirked and locked her handphone.She turned and look at Jung ah.She was awake.

Nana:"Your precious Kahi is coming to save you."

Jungah:"What?How did you know?Please don't harm her,she is innocent."

Nana:"I doubt she can come in.But even if she does,you will be dead by then."

Jungah:"Nana......"

Nana:"Don't call my name.Yesterday was the last day I ever allowed you to call my name and yesterday was the last day I will ever be soft-hearted."

Jungah:"Really?"

Nana:"You think I'm not up to it?"

Jungah:"I doubt you can control yourself when I start singing."

Nana:"Do what you want.I am not gonna waver."

Nana walked away to a corner.Jung ah's mouth just automatically started mouthing words of a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJWIbIe0N90

[Lyrics]

You took my hand

You showed my how

You promised me

You'd be around

Uh Huh

That's right

I took your words

And I believed

In everything

You said to me

Yeah huh

That's right

If someone said three years from now

You'd be long gone

I'd stand up and punch them up

Cause they're all wrong

I know better

Cause you said forever

And ever

Who knew

[End]

Nana looked away to blink away the tears that were forming in her eyes.She sweared that she will never ever drop another tear for Jung ah again.She felt her cheeks burning.She was not going to be weak in front of anyone anymore.Just as Nana was about to stand up,Kahi burst in through the door.Nana quickly maintained her composure and tried to stay calm.

Nana:"I see that you did it with ease."

Kahi:"Well...I pick up some tips from my friends last time."

Nana:"Well lucky you."

Kahi:"I see that you have not done anything to Jung ah yet."

Nana:"You are right."

Kahi:"Well...thanks anyway."

Nana:"I didn't let it go because of you.I let it go because of her."

Kahi:"Alright.May I take her home now?"

Nana:"What's the rush?"

Kahi:"What do you mean?"

Nana:"I mean I'm going somewhere later and I will not be coming back for a few weeks and I'm gonna miss you both so can you spend some time with me?"

Kahi:"Where are you going?"

Nana:"To Canada."

Kahi:"I'm okay with that.But can you at least untie Jung ah?"

Nana untied Jung ah and Jung ah quickly hug Kahi as tightly as she could.

Jungah:"I miss you."

Kahi:"Me too."

Nana:"Well....I am not used to seeing people acting lovey-dovey to each other so..."

Kahi:"Sorry."

Jungah:"What do you want us to do for you?"

Nana:"Mmm.....can both of you do a duet?"

Jung ah and Kahi looked at each other and agreed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTCDVfMz15M

[Lyrics]

Ever wonder 'bout what he's doing

How it all turned to lies

Sometimes I think that it's better

To never ask why

When there is desire

There is gonna be a flame

Where there is a flame

Someone's bound to get burned

But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die

You gotta get up and try and try and try

You gotta get up and try and try and try

You gotta get up and try and try and try

[End]

Nana:"Thanks a lot.That really gave me a lot of strength.Even though I will be away,I will miss you all but I will stay strong because of your encouragement."

 

That's all for today.Do you think there's something amiss near the end?Wait for the next chapter.