I can't confirm my feelings for you.....

Blind Love [Currently On Hiatus]

Hello~I'm yet back with another new chapter.Hope you like it! And of course another background song for you to hear!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnMoDDbEccE&list=PL3CB0B2DAF53D8463&index=20&feature=plpp_video 

[Continued from previous chapter]

Kahi:"Do you like me?Or maybe love...."

Jungah:"I......."

"Jung ah unnie!!!!"A voice shouted.

Jung ah and Kahi turned and it turned out to be Nana.Nana waved excitedly and started skipping her way towards Jung ah and Kahi who were sitting on the bench.

Nana:"Jung ah unnie!!!"

Jungah:"Oh Nana...Why are you here?"

Nana:"I have someting to tell you but I forgot to tell you just now.By the way,who is this?"

Jungah:"This is Kahi unnie.She is the one who sent the message."

Nana:"So your girlfriend eh??"

Jungah:"Im Nana!!!"

Kahi:"Ermm......"

Nana:"Oh!Hello,I'm Im Nana,Omma's neighbour."

Kahi:"Omma??"

Nana:"Jung ah unnie is always warm and loving to us so all the neighbours who are around our age normally call her Omma since she is much older and takes care of us well."

Kahi:"Ah....So you are her neighbour that reads her the messages."

Nana:"Yeah....But don't worry,I don't really tell those not very important messages."

Kahi:"What did you say your name was?"

Nana:"Im Nana."

Kahi:"Nana??Jung ah,isn't that the person you mention just now?"

Jungah:"Yeah....She is the person I talked about just now."

Nana:"Ermm......Maybe you can tell me what is going on here??Did you talk about me just now??"

Jungah:"Im Nana,didn't you say you have something to tell me?You can tell me now."

Nana:"Well....let's move to a more comfortable place then...."

Jungah:"Okay..."

Kahi:"I will go back first then."

Jungah:"Kahi unnie,I will text you later."

Kahi:"Remember to reply to my question too."

Jungah:"Sure."

Nana:"Let's go Jung ah unnie."

Kahi stood up and left the park while Jung ah and Nana went the direction to a nearby restroom where they could talk privately.Nana cleaned the seat for Jung ah and sat down too.

Jungah:"So what is it that you have to tell me?"

Nana:"Tell me what you said about me just now first."

Jungah:"She asked me how did I become blind so I just told her about the incident."

Nana:"........"

Jungah:"You don't have to be upset about that.I already forgive you and I can assure you that Kahi unnie will not tell anyone about it so don't worry."

Nana:"Okay.....I'm just here to tell you that the person that I want to introduce to you seems interested in you the minute I tell him about you and he wants to meet you as quick as possible."

Jungah:"But I'm not fully prepared for this yet...."

Nana:"Don't worry unnie,I will take care of it."

Jungah:"When do I meet him?"

Nana:"Maybe tomorrow afternoon for lunch and you can spend the afternoon together for some activities and knowing more about each other."

Jungah:"Wow....so fast...."

Nana:"As I said,he wants to meet you quickly as he is quite impatient when it is something good.You will be in safe hands so trust me."

Jungah:"How can I say anything when you speak so confidently and even already prepared everything so well....?"

Nana:"Yes,that's right.Just go for the meeting and you tell me your thoughts about him.He's a good and caring man though....Eventhough he is not that handsome but he is a upright man who has absolute integrity."

Jungah:"Okay,that's enough.I will go for tomorrow's meeting."

Nana:"Okay.I will remind you when to prepare to go out."

Jungah:"Okay okay.....Now let's head home."

Nana:"Oh no wait..I have to go somewhere so you head home first.I will see you tomorrow!!!"

Jungah:"Goodbye,sweetie pie."

Jung ah waved goodbye to Nana and went out of the park soon after.She bought some food on the way and headed for home.Just as she reached home,she receive a message.

[Jungah's phone]

Babo.....I miss you....Haha...Am I crazy??I miss you eventhough I just met you a few minutes ago....How was your chat with Nana??Pls reply as soon as you receive this message.

Jung ah didn't want to disturb her neighbours so she took out the device that she hardly uses and attach it to her phone.The device immediately told her what the message wrote.She hardly uses this device as it was getting old and is not clear enough but still could be heard though this time.She replied to the message and click 'Send'.

[Kahi's phone]

You are such a babo....Who ask you to miss me??Yes,the chat went well.She just informed me about my schedule tomorrow.Aish....I'm so tired....I need to sleep soon so goodnite and sweet dreams,Kahi unnie~

Kahi read the message and got even more anxious when she didn't get the real reply she wanted from Jung ah so she quickly text back and prayed that Jung ah have not sleep yet.

[Jungah's phone]

No!!!You can't sleep yet....You still owe me a reply....Don't try to escape it....Do you like or love me??You have to answer me if not I will harass you everyday for the answer.

Jung ah was preparing to sleep when her phone beeped.She heard what Kahi text and laid down on the bed and started thinking of her answer.She couldn't come up with an answer eventhough she was thinking for 10 minutes which is like 10 long years for Kahi.She gave up and text back.

[Kahi's phone]

Mianhae unnie~~I can't confirm my feelings for you.....I feel very burdened by your question.....Can we maybe just stay as friends and see how it goes?

Eventhough Kahi was dissappointed by Jung ah's answer but she was determined to win Jung ah's heart over so she text back with one last message and went to bed.

[Jungah's phone]

Don't worry~I will not blame you.Do not feel burdened,I will not harass you with the question again and again but I just wish to know your true feelings.We can of course stay as friends.I will always protect you if you is being harmed so you are in my safe hands so don't worry.Have a good night sleep.Sweet dreams to you too and make sure you dream about me~ Kekekeke.........*Dreaming about my Jung ah babo*

Jung ah listened to the message halfway but soon drifted off to sleep as she was so tired and could not hold it anymore.Eventhough she didn't hear the last part of the message but she still did dream of her and Kahi holding each other's hands and walking to dreamland together.......

 

So this was the chapter for you~!!!!Hope you enjoyed it.Next chapter,the chances of Kahi appearing would be very less since it will only be focused on Jung ah and a mysterious guy that Nana wanted to introduce.I wonder who is that?Do you also wonder?Well...about the device that Jung ah uses....I don't know what to say and I could not add the other neighbours inside so I just said a device.....Just pretend there is something like that.