Jealousy

Blind Love [Currently On Hiatus]

Well...Well.....I am back with another chapter!! Here's a song for you~Hope you enjoy my story so far....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RPA1zbKRYw&list=PL3CB0B2DAF53D8463&index=27&feature=plpp_video 

[Jungah's Point Of View]

I rubbed my eyes and woke up but still half asleep when I sat up on my bed.I stretch myself and heard my handphone vibrating,I searched around for my phone and when I found it,I click the button to hear what the message says.

[Jungah's Handphone]

Omma~Good Morning~It's a great morning,do you wanna meet up?I can call Onew oppa along too...I heard from him that both of you are progressing fast,eh?Reply to me as fast so I can reserve a place for us.Oh!You can call your lucky star too!What was her name again,Kahi unnie?Anyway let's meet up~ ^_^

Jungah:"Aw....Nana is so cute and sly when sending messages....Oh Yeah~I forgot~!Oh My Gosh!!! I have to send my message to my dear Kahi unnie if not she will worry...."

Soon,Jung ah typed her message.

[Kahi's Handphone]

Kahi unnie,mianhae~I totally forgotten about you!!! I came back and I was really exhausted so I fell asleep....Are you okay??You are not angry with me right?? *Do aeygo* Kekekeke..... Do you wanna meet up? Nana invited me to breakfast with someone I met yesterday.You wanna come along?

Kahi:"Aish!!! Who's this damn person messaging me so early in the morning?!Today is Sunday for goodness sake!!!!!!! I look at my handphone angrily but my expression immediately soften when I saw who sent me that message.I jumped up in joy when Jung ah ask me whether I wanted to meet up,of course!"

I quickly replied back with some aeygo of course.

[Jungah's Handphone]

AiGO~! My Jungie is so cute~ *Pinch cheeks* Is it okay if I call you that? I missed you so much when you didn't reply to me yesterday but nevermind,it's okay.Of course I wanna meet up with you!! It seems like years that I can't see your beautiful face.I so wanna be with you..... *Pouts* Kekeke....Where to meet up?

Jung ah heard the message and giggled slightly at Kahi's cuteness.She sent the address to Kahi and left for the bathroom.

[Kahi's Handphone]

My Kahi unnie is also so cute~Of course you can call me that,that's such a cute nickname!!!! The address is ..................at Busan area.You go there alone since I will be going with Nana. >.<

Kahi read the message and got dressed as she searched for the place that they were meeting up at on her handphone.She finally found it and wear some makeup before heading out as she wants to go there early.

[Jungah's Point Of View]

I was in the bathroom,singing along to Baek Ji Young's That Woman while showering.I was too excited as I would be meeing Onew and we only met yesterday.I was even more excited as I would be meeting my Kahi unnie after kind of such a long time....It is so nice to gather friends like that and chat with each other about our daily lives.I finished showering and put on some clothing while trying to put on some makeup as I am not used to putting on makeup when I can't see myself at all.

I finished dolling myself up and took along my "Lucky Eye" and went out,heading to Nana's place first as we have agreed to meet each other before heading out together.

[Onew's Point Of View]

I was there first and I was like waiting for 10 minutes but not a single familiar feature of a person I saw.I was sitting alone there,sipping on a cup of tea when someone came walking towards me.I looked at the person and I was like,"Gosh.....What was this hot y lady doing here?What does she want from me?"

Kahi:"May I know whether you are meeting Jung ah and Nana here?"

Onew:"Oh yeah.....You are?"

Kahi:"Oh..I'm a friend of Jung ah and she invited me."

Onew:"Oh...Take a seat pls..."

Kahi sat down and there was a moment of silence when Onew decided to speak up.

Onew:"Do you want to order something to drink first?I don't think they are coming anytime soon,they might be still dolling themselves up."

Kahi:"Oh okay..."

Onew waved for the waiter's attention.Kahi order a cup of hot chocolate and some toast since Onew and her was getting a little hungry.

Onew:"So you are a friend of Jung ah?"

Kahi:"Yup."

Onew:"How did both of you met?"

Kahi:"It was a special meeting....I met her at a roadside and I saw that she kind of needed help so I helped her but she actually thought that I wanted to harm her but she still accepted my help in the end and we sent messages to each other sometimes and hang out too.It has been quite a long time since I met her so I really missed her cresent moon eyes,her angel smile,her long black hair....."

Onew:"So you do like her then?"

Kahi:"Well.....I know it's kind of embarrassing to say that I like a girl but I do feel something different when I am beside her."

Onew:"Just for your information,she is currently at the stage of accepting me as her boyfriend so there may not be a chance for you."

Kahi:"What??Can you say that again?"

Onew:"I'm saying that we are currently at the stage of progressing to a relationship more than friends so you can give up hope of becoming her girlfriend."

Kahi's heart literally broke into pieces when Onew spat out those hurtful words so carefully and clearly that she could really feel her heart ache.To spare Kahi's embarrassment,Nana and Jung ah arrived and they walked cheerfully to the table.

Nana:"Hi Onew~Yo Kahi unnie!!!"

Jungah:"Oh!Kahi unnie,you are here?! That's great!!!!"

Nana:"Well...to bring you two together,Jung ah you will sit beside Onew and I will sit beside Kahi unnie,okay?"

Jungah:"Sure~"

Nana:"Have you order anything yet?"

Onew:"No we were waiting for both of you so we didn't order anything yet."

Nana:"Oh okay then I will go order."

Nana walked away from the table and only Onew,Jung ah and Kahi was left at the table.Kahi felt awkward as the couple act lovey-dovey to each other.Kahi felt her heart ache seriously everytime she saw them acting so cheesy towards each other.She felt her tears on the verge of rolling down so she quickly excused herself and ran towards the washroom.

She locked herself in a cubicle and cried like there was no tomorrow.She had fallen so deeply in love with Jung ah that she could not accept her loving another man that she doesn't even know.She cried her heart out until she felt tired and her eyes were very swollen then she stopped and try to use makeup to cover up her swollen eyes.

She walked out of the washroom soon after that.She walked towards the table with a heavy heart but a strong front.

Nana:"Kahi unnie,are you okay?Why did you stay in the washroom for so long?"

Kahi:"Nothing big.Just a minor stomach upset."

Nana:"If you are not feeling well,then tell us."

Kahi:"Of course."

Jung ah's eyebrows furrowed,she may not see but she could feel that Kahi was lying.Kahi's voice was weaker than usual and was not the usual strong and confident self anymore.She felt something fishy but did not voiced it out.

Nana:"Did both of you got to know each other more during the wait just now?"

Onew:"Of course.Am I right,Kahi unnie?"

Kahi:"Ye-ah...."

Onew:"Omo~Why are you stuttering?"

Kahi:"Nothing."

Onew:"You are so cold...do you need a jacket?"

Kahi:"It's not funny at all....."

Onew:"Come on~Don't be such a cold person,don't catch a cold!!!"

Kahi:"I TOLD YOU TO STOP IT!!!!!!!"

Everyone in the restaurant became silent and everybody was looking at her.Kahi's temper was flaring,she had enough of Onew.She stood up furiously and walked out of the restaurant.Jung ah took up her " Lucky Eye" and ran towards her,half limping because she accidentally hit her leg against the table as she was rushing.

Jung ah finally catch up with Kahi and grabbed her arm tightly,not having the intention of letting go that arm ever again.Kahi turned and stared emotionlessly at Jung ah.

Jungah:"Kahi unnie,I may not get why you are leaving just like that,but can you care for my feelings?"

Kahi:"I can't stand it when he's acting all lovey-dovey with you!! I can't stand it when you are his not mine.I can't stand him humiliating me just because I can't snatch you away from him."

Jungah:"......."

Kahi:"I don't know what you are thinking now but I'm feeling seriously jealous now!!!"

Jungah:"Kahi unnie......"

Kahi:"I know I am a girl so I can't get your love but you was the only one that I fell in love with the moment I saw you and I confirmed that you was the only love of my life but yet now you are progressing with a stupid damn guy who is trying to get your attention all the time!!!!!!!!"

Jungah:"Kahi unnie!!I just want you to know that I love you too but when I am with Onew,I felt a difference,I can feel secure and I am able to laugh,for you it's the same but there was still something lacking."

Kahi:"No!!!!!!!!!!! I am not going to give you up just like that.I prove my worth to you and you will know how important I am to you in your life.Just wait and see."

Kahi struggled out of Jung ah's grip and ran towards the road,standing in the middle where cars are busy bustling around.Nana and Onew was already standing outside and shouting at Kahi at the top of their lungs.In Jung ah's case,she could not see anything and had no clue of what was happening but when she heard Nana and Onew shouting,she guessed that Kahi was trying to get hit by a car.She too got worried but got nothing to do but only panicked.

No matter how many cars were horning at her,Kahi did not budge,she just stood there.A car soon came speeding towards her and.........

 

So how's this chapter? I'm sorry for not updating,my computer had some problems so I could not update.Anyway,remember to read chapter 5 again as I had updated it since there were some minor mistakes.Comments are appreciated.