A Twist

Blind Love [Currently On Hiatus]

Well....hello~ I decided to update....I think I can only update on weekends but I may try during weekdays!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v7EvP7d5Xw&list=PL3CB0B2DAF53D8463&index=28&feature=plpp_video

[Kahi's Point Of View]

I woke up and I saw Nana already sitting on the chair,leaning back and sleeping soundly.I smiled and check around but could not find the one that I was looking for.I sigh and I try to slowly get out of my bed but I made some slight noises,waking Nana up from her slumber.

[Nana's Point Of View.]

I was sleeping soundly as  I slept very late yesterday.I was just having a nice dream when I heard some shuffling noises.I open my eyes slowly and saw Kahi unnie trying to get up.I quickly broke away from my comfort and helped Kahi unnie.Kahi unnie thanked me and flashed her dimpled smile.Oh...how I love that smile....

Kahi:"Thanks Nana.You can continue sleeping."

Nana:"Nevermind.Since it is already morning,so why bother sleeping again?"

Kahi:"Yeah,you have a point."

Nana:"Are you tired?You don't look okay.."

Kahi:"I'm just a little tired but I'm alright dont worry..."

-A moment of Silence-

Kahi:"Where is Jung ah?"

Nana:"I think she is coming here soon.Miss her already?"

Kahi:"Yes....I can't seperate from her even for just one second."

Nana:"Do you love her that much?"

Kahi:"Of course."

Nana smiled bitterly and in her mind she thought,"In your heart,is there only Jung ah unnie?Do you love her that much that you can't let anyone replace her?Can't I  love you?"

A few minutes later,Jung ah came walking in with their breakfast.

Jungah:"Annyeong~I brought breakfast!!!!"

Nana:"Good.I'm super hungry now..."

Jungah:"Here's yours Nana."

Kahi:"Where is mine?"

Jungah:"Come.Let me feed you."

Jung ah sat down on the chair beside the hospital bed and started feeding porridge to Kahi.Kahi also feed Jung ah her breakfast.And so,they both fed each other,they chatted,they giggled and have fun but there was one pair of eyes who was looking at them intensely.

Nana looked over to Jung ah and Kahi and jealousy start to overcome her whole body.Her eyes were filled with rage and jealousy.She didn't wanted to lose to Jung ah.Her heart ache a little when she saw Kahi leaning in closer to Jung ah and peck her on the cheek.She felt jealous and angry at the same time.Her innocent and foxy eyes immediately changed to a dark and cold colour.Her frown got even deeper everytime she saw Kahi and Jung ah doing intimate things.

She could not take it anymore and stood up and excused herself.

Nana:"Sorry.I have to use the washroom for a while."

Nana stood up furiously and roughly,almost knocking down the chair and stomped out of the ward.

Kahi:"Did we do anything wrong?"

Jungah:"Maybe we kind of left her out,neglected her a little...."

[Nana' Point Of View]

Nana rushed to the washroom and locked herself in one of the cubicles.Her tears started flowing down her cheeks like a waterfall.She couldn't stop crying as she was angry at herself and jealous at Jung ah and Kahi for being so intimate.Why???Why must I fall so deeply in love with Kahi unnie?!Why must I sing for her in the first place?If I didn't sing for her,I may not land in this situation anymore!!! Argghh.......

Nana was frustrated but maintained her consciousness so that Jung ah and Kahi would not suspect.She wiped her tears away and stood up.She cried so much that her eyes were puffy and swollen and her makeup was a little ruined.She washed her face and put makeup on her face again.

After checking that her hair and face was perfect ,she washed her hands and headed out of the washroom.Her face changed into her old self again,cold and eyes always looking foxy and innocent at the same time.

She turned the doorknob and went inside the ward again.

Kahi:"What took you so long Nana?We was extremely worried about you!"

Nana:"I'm okay now."Nana replied coldly without a single hint of happiness or excitement in her tone.

Jungah:"Well.....Is the ice princess back?"

Nana:"Whatever you think."

Nana sat back down and finished her breakfast at lightning speed and went out again to throw rubbish.When she turned around,she was met with worried eyes of Jung ah.She could not help herself but feel motherly love everytime Jung ah's cresent moon eyes turned into a worried expression.

Jungah:"Nana,are you alright?You seems to be out of your mood today."

Nana:"Sorry Jung ah unnie but I'm not in the mood to talk now."

Jungah:"What happened?"

Nana:"Nothing happened!"

Jungah:"Then why are you acting like that?Acting like an ice princess again?"

Nana:"Can't I?"

Jungah:"Nana...."

Nana:"You can have mood swings then I can't?"

Jungah:"Nana....that's not what I mea-"

Nana:"I'm really not in the mood now so don't bother trying to cheer me up!!! "

Jungah:"Nana!!"

Nana:"Can you pls stop bothering me!!!! I'm not a kid anymore! I am able to take care of myself,care for myself,solve problems myself."

Jungah:"Then why did you still came to me when you have mood swings and why do you still came running to my arms when there is thunder or lightning,why do you still came whenever you had a nightmare?Why do you always come to me and ask me to help you solve problems?If you are not a kid,then why do you still come to me?!Why do you still call me "Omma"?!"

-Silence-

Nana felt guilty that she shouted at Jung ah so she bowed her head and apologised.Jung ah forgived her and guide her back to the ward.Kahi was sitting up on her bed,a remote control in her hand,switching from channel to channel.

Kahi:"Oh you are back!!" Kahi who did not know anything shouted for joy.

Kahi:"Can we go out for a walk again?"

Jungah:"No.Not today,we will be staying here for today."

Kahi:"Aw....then can you sing me a song?You promised me to sing a song for me every time you come here."

Nana:"Jung ah unnie,you sing it for her,my throat is not feeling too well today."

Jung ah stared at Nana and nodded.She then sang a song for Kahi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J93q_YzEb4w&feature=related

[Lyrics]

You always ask me

How come you never say I love you

Do you really love me?

But you know

I wanted something sweeter

I want to confess to you

Just like those lovers from movies

So that you won't forget

I waited for the white snow

I confess to you now

The words I held back

I love you

Your smile brighter than the sunset

Your two hands that embraced me

I love you

I love you

I promise that I will never leave you

I will always tell it to you face-to-face

You ask me what's there to hesitate about

Is it that hard?

I want to hear what you got to say

But you know

I wanted something more special

I wanted a special day I could always remember

So that it won't pass forgotten

I waited for the white snow

I confess to you now

The words I held back

I love you

Your smile brighter than the sunset

Your two hands that embraced me

I love you

I love you

I promise that I will never leave you

I will always tell it to you face-to-face

I don't want to seperate from you

Not even a single moment

When I lean on you

I hope the time will stop

I love you

I love you

Your smile brighter than the sunset

Your two hands that embraced me

I love you

I love you

I promise that I will never leave you

I will always tell it to you face-to-face

I love you

I love you

Loving you

Loving you

I love you

[End]

Jung ah finishd singing and Kahi applaud loudly.She smiled happily and complimented Jung ah's outstanding vocal skill.Jung ah thanked Kahi for the compliment but Nana on the other end was smiling bitterly.She was sulking inside but smiling outside.Jung ah's voice was indeed a very outstanding voice but Kahi didn't even complimented her once.Nana just smiled bitterly and stared at the intimate couple in silence and jealousy.

 

So there is a twist here.Nana falling for Kahi.What do you think?Junghi or KaNa?Wait for my next chapter to go one step deeper into the love triangle.Comments and more subscriptions are appreciated~