Yet A New Friend

Blind Love [Currently On Hiatus]

Well....a song for you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGqjKnAxjQg&list=PL3CB0B2DAF53D8463&index=5&feature=plpp_video 

So here's how the story goes...

[Jungah's Point of View]

I was still sleeping soundly when sun rays shone through my window and interrupted my sleep as it was too bright and I could not take the heat of the sun.Just as I was about to scream in frustation and throw my blankets and pillows all over my room,my handphone ranged.I lazily answered without listening to my device telling me who the caller was.

Nana:"Good Morning~"

Jungah:"How many times I told you not to use English?"

Nana:"Mianhae~I just wanted to wake you up....."

Jungah:"Forget it!Why did you even give me a morning call?"

Nana:"Did you forget what I said yesterday?I said that I'm going to introduce a guy to you today and you will spent your day with him.Don't you remember??"

Jungah:"Aish!!!!I forgot....I'm sorry Nana....But can you give me maybe 15 minutes to prepare.....I am still not out of bed yet..."

Nana:"WHAT?!It's already quite late and you are still not awake?You better hurry up...It's not quite good to keep someone waiting for the first date..."

Jungah:"I know!So I have to go and prepare now!!Bye~"

I rushed to the bathroom with my " Lucky Eye" and brushed my teeth while bathing slowly as I can't rush as I changed into my clothes while eating some leftover food from yesterday.I ran to my room and put on my best makeup ever and did my last check before packing my things and headed out.I knocked on Nana's door and there she was standing at the door while wearing a beautiful white dress and she let down her blonde hair and light makeup was put on.

Jungah:"Nana,I can't see you but I can feel that you are beautiful...."

Nana:"You have good sense of feel."

Jungah:"I know~That's the unique point of blind people."

Nana:"Okay.Let's stop talking and head out!"

Nana and me headed for our destination while taking a cab since Nana's car was sent for repair.We reached the restaurant like maybe 10 minutes late and when we ran in,the guy that Nana wanted to introduced almost left.Nana quickly pulled me to the table that the man was sitting and I greeted him sweetly and shyly.

Jungah:"Annyeonghaesayo~"

Guy:"Annyeonghaesayo~You are very beautiful like what Nana had described."

Jungah:*Blush*" Ouh......"

Guy:"What drink do you want to order?It's on me."

Jungah:"One orange juice please."

Soon after I said what I want,the waiter came.

Waiter:"May I know what you want to order?"

Guy:"Three glasses of orange juice please."

Waiter:"Any more?Like some pastries?"

Guy:"Three plates of apple pies please.Thank you."

The waiter left after taking our orders.

Guy:"So here comes our formal introduction.I'm Lee Jin ki.You can call me Onew if you want."

Jungah:"Ouh....My name is Kim Jeong Ah.You can call me Jung ah."

Onew:"Such a pretty name for a tremendously beautiful lady like you."

Jungah:"Aww.....Thank you."

Onew:"It's really a pity that you can't see me because I'm really handsome you know...."

Jungah:"Ah~Yeah.....I also feel so..."

Onew:"Why are you so innocent?I was just joking..You know you no need to take my words that seriously as I am a joker and you can relax,you no need to be so nervous,I don't bite people."

Jungah:"O--kay....."

Onew reached out his hand and gently touched my hand,signalling to me that it was okay so I need not feel worried.

Onew:"So have you thought of dating?"

Jungah:"Well...honestly I don't really think about that since I am blind and people doesn't really like blind people.."

Onew:"But you are a really nice lady."

Jungah:"Thank you so much for that compliment."

Onew:"Well,if you marry me,I would shower you with love and beautiful compliments everyday,no matter where."

Jungah:*Awkward laugh*

Onew:"As I said just now,don't take my words seriously.."

The waiter came and laid down the food and drinks that we ordered previously.We ate silently and chatted for quite some time before we start to head out from the restaurant.Nana ,like always,doesn't want to play gooseberry so she left after a short while and Onew and Jung ah was left alone in the park they were at a few minutes ago when they left the restaurant.They sat down,chatted with each other about their private lives and slowly,Jung ah felt comfortable speaking to this guy whom she just met.

Talking to this guy made her feel secured and he was like always ready to lend a ear and let her lean on his shoulder when she felt upset.Eventhough it was the first time,it felt different and she felt sparks fly the first time they chatted as they have many things similar to each other and their personalities overlap with each other too.Jung ah felt happy and excited to meet someone that is also like her and she immediately grow attached to this man.

Onew:"Wow.....I really can't believe we are so similar..."

Jungah:"Yeah,me too."

Onew:"You are really indeed my soulmate."

Jungah:"Haha.....could it be that you are my twin brother?"

Onew:"Yeah....true.I could be your long lost twin brother."

They both burst out laughing as soon as Onew finished his sentence.They continued laughing until Jung ah's handphone vibrate,signalling to her that a message was sent to her.

[Jungah's phone]

Babo~What are you doing now?Without you by my side,I am so extremely bored.....What should I do??Can you pls give me a call or something....I really yearned to hear your voice....

After Jung ah heard the message,she then remembered that there was still Kahi.She was so mesmerized by Onew that she totally forgot about Kahi.She felt guilty so she quickly texted back.

[Kahi's phone]

Unnie~I'm so sorry....I can't call you now...I'm actually busy now.....you know doing something important so I will maybe text you back later or if I got the time I can call you back.Don't cry~ >_<

Kahi just weakly smiled at the message.How she wished that she could have Jung ah by her side forever.

Jungah replied the message and kept her phone before driving her attention back to Onew who was admiring her while she did her things.

Jungah:"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Onew:"I just felt that you are so beautiful.....especially when you smile."

Jungah:"Stop being so cheesy alright...."

Onew:"Kekeke.....It's getting late,do you want me to drive you home?"

Jungah:"Well....."

Onew:"It will be my pleasure to drive a elegant princess back home."

Jungah:"Since your words are so sweet,I will accept the request."

Onew reached out his hand for Jung ah to hold and Jung ah did held onto his hand.They interwined their fingers and walked to Onew's car.Onew opened the car door and Jung ah went in.Onew closed back the door and he went in too and they sped off.

The journey was short but it was refreshing end enjoyable.They enjoyed the short ride as they shared cheesy jokes with each other.Jung ah really got so attracted to him now.Onew and Jung ah went out of the car and Onew held both of Jung ah's hands in front of him.Onew gently kissed both of her hands and proceeded to kiss her forehead.

Onew:"I am not a person that is so impatient so I will wait for you to accept me before I can confirm by kissing you on the lips."

Jungah:"Well....Then maybe you don't have to wait for long....because I really am growing to like you more."

Onew:"That's good news.I am looking forward to receiving more good news from you!Goodnight my beautiful princess and have sweet dreams about me."

Jung ah and Onew waved goodbye and Onew drove off while Jung ah went in her house.She was tired and extremely excited at the same time that she took off her heels,removed her makeup and went straight to bed,without even thinking of Kahi.

 

wELL..wELL....I am finally back after such an incredibly long time......I'm really sorry my readers~I wish this chapter could pay for my absence...but don't worry I will try to update often.....For those who thought I was dead,nope,Im still alive...I was just busy with school and I was in overseas also so....I wish you understand...You are confused at this chapter right??You must have thought,"What on earth is this damn author writing about..."I also want Junghi.....but you will understand someday when I update the other chapters.Have a great time reading my story and comments are appreciated.