Our Love is just like a Song.

Blind Love [Currently On Hiatus]

Whew~I decided to update this right after I finished updating the other.I do care about this fanfic. Here's a song for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlsBObg-1BQ&list=PL3CB0B2DAF53D8463&index=3&feature=plpp_video

[Jungah's Point Of View]

I stayed with Kahi the whole night yesterday and it was relaxing and comfortable as I felt her hand sometimes patting me,slightly touching me.I didn't know why but I still love it.I woke up when Nana shook me gently and called my name.I heard Kahi unnie yawned beside me and tried to sit up.Nana helped her and soon Kahi was fully woken and sitting up,crouching a little bit as her back aches.

Kahi:"Did you have a good night,you two?"

Nana:"Yes."

Jungah:"Me too."

Kahi:"Hmm......me too.....I had a sweet dream."

Jungah:"Glad that you had a sweet dream."

After chatting a little,the doctor and the nurses came in and started explaining.

Doctor:"Park Kahi ssi,we are taking you to the examination room for a brain scan and full body scan."

Kahi:"It does not carry any risks right?"

Doctor:"Of course.If you don't mind,let's go now."

The nurses helped Kahi to the wheelchair and pushed her to the examination room followed by the doctor,Jung ah and Nana.The doctor turned around and told them to stay outside for the time being while they carry out the tests.Jung ah and Nana sat down at the nearby seats and they chatted with each other about things they have go through this past few days.

Nana:"These past few days are really memorable for me."

Jungah:"Yeah me too."

Nana:"I up till now still can't believe that I actually like Kahi unnie so much now.She seems like an Appa to me,don't you think so?"

Jungah:"Yes.She has that type of charisma."

-Silence-

Jungah:"How is Onew,I haven't been hearing you talking about him."

Nana:"Forget about him,Jung ah unnie."

Jungah:"Why?"

Nana:"He turns out to be a cheater.A big cheater."

Jungah:"WHAT?!"

Nana:"I was walking to the hospital one day when I went to his house to see if he wanted to come along only to see him making out with some other random girl.He is such a bastard really...."

Jungah:"It's okay..."A hint of sadness could be noticed in Jung ah's tone of voice.

Nana:"Sorry Jung ah unnie,I should have looked deeper into his profile and find out more about his character."

Jungah:"Don't worry.It's okay.Now my first prioity is Kahi unnie."

Nana:"Don't worry unnie,she is gonna be so fine."

Jungah:"I hope so."

After a few minutes,the doctor and the nurses came out calmly while pushing Kahi with them too.

Doctor:"I need to talk to both of you while the nurses will take care of Park Kahi ssi in the meanwhile."

Jung ah and Nana nodded in sync and followed the doctor to his office yet again.

Doctor:"My results have shown that Park Kahi ssi's injuries are slightly recovering and there are no more injuires to be discovered so she is currently is a better state right now.Her brain scan....she doesn't have much problems with her brain but we found a small tumor growing in a part of her brain.

"WHAT!!!!!"Jung ah and Nana said in unison.They couldn't believe the news.

Doctor:"So we have to run tests on her brain again to check whether it is serious or not.But it is possibly not serious and we can just have an operation to remove it."

Nana:"That's a relief then."

Doctor:"May I know your blood types?As,after the accident,Kahi ssi has lost quite some amount of blood and so she will be quite weak so we need a blood donor."

Jungah:"Mine is O and Nana's is A."

Doctor:"Okay.For Park Kahi ssi's case,she need to find a person that has the same blood type as her and hers is O so Jung ah ssi,would you donate your blood to her?"

Jungah:"Yes,Doctor."

Doctor:"Okay,if you confirm then can you pls help me fill in this form."

Jung ah filled in the particulars and handed it to the Doctor.

Doctor:"The blood donor will be slightly later as we will remove the tumor first.So...Thank you very much and you may see Kahi ssi now."

Jung ah and Nana bowed politely to the doctor before heading for Kahi's room.Kahi was playing with her food as she was bored.

Nana:"What are you doing?Why aren't you eating?"

Kahi:"I'm bored and I don't like hospital food."

Jungah:"Just like a kid."

Nana:"Let's bring her out then Jung ah unnie."

Jungah:"Okay then."

Kahi:"Yeah~Both of you are sincerely my best friends!!!!"

Kahi sat in the wheelchair and Nana pushed Kahi and they went to the cafe for some lunch before heading for the park like yesterday.They sat down and stared at the blue sky,as birds fly freely.Kahi sighed as she closed her eyes and breathed in the fresh air.

Nana:"Shall we sing a song today again?"

Kahi:"Yes! yes! yes!You must!!!"

Jungah:"Okay...calm down.Let's sing then Nana."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W050eOvfBF4&feature=BFa&list=PL3CB0B2DAF53D8463

[Lyrics~]

Forever my love~

You're the most important person in the world

Forever my love~

You are always by my side

Even when this life comes to an end

We are still together forever

I love you

I'm still loving only you

You shine my love brightly

Like the radiant sunshine

You came to me like fate

Everything feels like a dream

In my eyes

In my head

I just think of you all day long

I can't help it

Because my heart didn't follow my words

You always comfort me

Whenever I'm getting tired and hurt

You are the only important person

That I'll always love

Forever my love~

You're the most important person in the world

Forever my love~

You're always by my side

Even when this life comes to an end

We are still together forever

I love you

I'm still loving only you

Everything is meaningless

If one day I don't have you next to me

You're my love

I thank you for giving me your love in the world

Forever my love~

You're the most important person in the world

Forever my love~

You're always by my side

Even when this life comes to an end

We are still together forever

I love you

I'm still loving only you

I'll be by your side forever

My love is you

I love you

It's enough if I just have you

Let's stay together forever

Forever my love~

You're the most important person in the world

Forever my love~

You're always by my side

Even when this life comes to an end

We are still together forever

I love you

I'm still loving only you

[End]

This time,Jung ah and Nana sang the whole song and Kahi was so engrossed into it.She wanted to understand the meaning of the song and want to understand it even more deeper,determined to find a hidden meaning.She was still finding it,unaware that Jung ah and Nana had already finished.Nana called Kahi and Kahi immediately opened her eyes.

Nana:"You were so engrossed into it Kahi unnie."

Kahi:"Sorry....I just wanted to understand the meaning of this song deeper."

Jungah:"Let's head back."

Kahi:"Remember to sing another song for me again tomorrow."

Nana:"Aigo~Kahi unnie is cute pleading with us to sing a song for her tomorrow..."

Kahi:"Ya!!"

Kahi blushed and smiled while Nana pushed Kahi back.As Kahi was on her way back to her ward,she finally felt that feeling.The feeling of love.She could feel love in this song and it's not just the song lyrics but a certain voice  voiced out her emotion and she could feel it as love.She wonder who it was as she could not verify who the voice belong to.Was it Jung ah or Nana?

Jung ah just walked silently behind them.She was also so engrossed into singing the song for Kahi.She was singing it so emotionally that she didn't knew until when she sang the song finish and she felt that she just voiced out how she felt towards Kahi.She kept on thinking whether it was the feeling of love or what?"Our love is just like a song,Kahi unnie..."Jung ah thought in her mind.

 

This is my chapter for you guys.I managed to rush it out for my beloved subscribers and silent readers~I hope you enjoy my story so far....There may be a twist in the next chapter so pls anticipate my next chapter and I'm not going to update it tomorrow as school is starting and I have a camp coming soon....I will be updating when I'm free...So show your anticipation by commenting on my fanfic.Comments and subscribers will be strongly appreciated~