I can't see you but I know you a good person

Blind Love [Currently On Hiatus]

Listen to these songs while you read my story.... Background music.... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGqjKnAxjQg 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fbP0pwgZdM 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1FcumRHtBw 

Jungah's Point Of View.

[Snow piled up high outside.It was winter and it was cold outside,it was around -10 degree celsius.Eventhough it was cold,but it was the favourite season of mine.It allow me to have a good sleep on my bed and I would be comfortable.I was lying on my bed,shivering slightly from the coldness but still had a good sleep.My alarm clock rang,alerting me that it was time to wake up.I took the blanket off and wear my sweater and then carefully got down my bed.I reached around for my "Lucky Eye" which was the long,white cane that blind people normally uses.

I held it tightly and move it around to avoid hitting myself against things.I find my way to the bathroom and went inside and wash my face,waking me up competely.I decided to have some shopping eventhough it is cold outside but I needed to do some grocery shopping.I make my way out of the bathroom and went in my room,change into another set of clothes and went out with my "Lucky Eye".]

Jung ah reached the mart and went in.She memorised what she had needed and just needed to recgonise the things that she wanted.She touched around for about 10 mins and finally found her first item.She spent exactly 1 hour to finish her grocery shopping.She carried her plastic bags and made her way to the traffic light which she need to cross over to reach her house.

She walked around and found the button where you have to press to cross the road.She pressed it and waited patiently for the alert to cross the road.Just as she was waiting,pefume filled her nose and a nice fragnant was filled everywhere.She could feel the fragnant getting nearer to her and finally stopped in front of her.A soft,gentle voice begin speaking sweetly.

Kahi:"Need my help?"

Jungah:"Ahh.....Nope."

Kahi:"Are you sure?"

Jungah:"Yes..."

Kahi:"Come on.I think you need my help."

Kahi snatched over the plastic bags that were filled with groceries.

Jungah:"Hey!! Give me back those plastic bags!!!"

Kahi:"Don't worry...I'm just helping you."

Jung ah was once again calmed down because of the sweet,gentle voice that sounded like an angel.She also gave up bcause her heart tells her that the person in front of her was someone good and not bad.She felt secured and don't feel scared anymore.

"I can't see you but I know you a good person." said Jung ah to herself in her mind.

Jung ah was disrupted when a hand grab her arm and guided her across the road.Jung ah smiled as the person was really kind and did not have any motive for helping her.Jung ah and Kahi got across the road safely and Kahi offered to accompany Jung ah back home to ensure that she is safe.

Kahi:"For your info,I'm Park Ji Young aka Park Kahi.You can call me Kahi unnie if you want."

Jungah:"Oh...I'm Kim Jung ah.You can call me Jung ah or Omma....."

Kahi:"Can I call you babo?"

Jungah:"Wae?!!"

Kahi:"You did not believe me when I offered to help.That shows that you are truely a babo."

Jungah:"But there are times when the person is bad..."

Kahi:"But with that soft and gentle voice,can't you believe that I was a good person?"

Jungah:"Whatever.....Okay...."

Kahi:"Babo,next time don't be so such a babo again okay?"

Jung ah nodded her head excitedly.

Kahi and Jung ah reached Jung ah's home and Kahi gave the plastic bags that were filled with groceries back to Jung ah.Kahi whispered something to Jung ah's ear and went off.

"It was nice meeting you..."Kahi whispered.

Jung ah smiled slightly and went in her house.She changed out of her set of clothes and took out the groceries from the plastic bag.She took out the last item when she found a slip of paper inside.She took it and went next door to ask her neighbour to read it for her.

"It was really nice meeting you!I hope we can meet up in the future again!Here's my number:6366 4464 Remember to call me when you found this slip of paper!!!"The paper's content read.Jung ah smiled slightly and thanked her neighbour before going back to her house.After she went in,she picked up her handphone and dialled the number.

"Hello?"A voice echoed through the phone.

 

This is all for this chapter.I hope you like it.Kahi meeting Jung ah.....Now,I feel like I don't wanna give this story a sad ending...Ottoke??!!