Do you like me?

Blind Love [Currently On Hiatus]

Pls listen to this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELnDCz-_8VE 

Continue from previous chapter.

"Hello?" A voice echoed through the phone.

Jungah:"I'm Jung ah,Kahi unnie~"

Kahi:"Oh Babo,you called!"

Jungah:"Why?You did not expect me to call?"

Kahi:"No...It's just that it's amazing you can notice that I left you a slip of paper and you can even figure out what I wrote."

Jungah:"I was taking out the items when I found the slip of paper then I asked my next door neighbour to read it to me."

Kahi:"Ahh~So you don't have supernatural powers after all...."

Jungah:"Yah!!"

Kahi:"Okay...I was just joking.Do you wanna hang out with me?"

Jungah:"Why should I?You are a stranger to me."

Kahi:"That's the reason.We should hang out to understand each other better."

Jungah:"Okay..Where is the place?"

Kahi:"Nevermind.You text me your address then I go and fetch you.By the way,can you text?"

Jungah:"It's okay.I have text for a long time.I know where are the letters."

Kahi:"Okay,that's good.Got to go.Bye."

Kahi hang up the phone and Jung ah ended the call too and use her fingers to text her address to Kahi.

[Kahi's handphone]

"My address is .....................at Yeoksamdong."

[Jungah's handphone]

"Thanks.You are such a sweetheart.Don't tell your neighbour to read it for you!!!!"

In the end,Jung ah still ask her neighbour to read it for her.But of course,Jung ah's neighbour did not read the last part of the message.Jung ah smiled after hearing the message and thanked her neighbour before heading for the door.Just as she wanted to open the door,someone grab her arm.

Nana:"Are you having a girlfriend now,unnie?"

Jungah:"No...Why?"

Nana:"Because I want to introduce someone to you."

Jungah:"Well....Maybe someday when I am free,I can meet the person."

Nana:"What about this Sunday?"

Jungah:"I'm sorry Nana,I have something on.Don't worry,I will tell you when I am free."

Nana:"Okay..."

Jungah:"Bye."

Nana:"Bye unnie."

Jung ah opened the door and went back home.A few minutes later,someone knocked on Jung ah's door.Jung ah went to open it and eventhough Jung ah could not see her but she could sense that Kahi was as pretty as a goddess now in front of her.She smiled and invited Kahi in.Kahi went in and sat on one of the chairs.

Jungah:"I must say you are quite thick-skinned.Without any invitation to sit,you just pick a seat and sit down."

Kahi:"How did you know I sat??"

Jungah:"Because you are heavy.I can hear a thud sound when you sat down."

Kahi:"Yah Babo!!!"

Jungah:"Don't be so mad."

Kahi:"If only you can see then you can see how beautiful I look now."

Jungah:"Don't make me puke unnie.And don't self-praise yourself,pls..."

Kahi:"Come on!!I'm really pretty ."

Jungah:"Then prove it by describing yourself and I will just imagine."

Kahi:"I have long,dark black hair with blonde hair in the inner layers.I have round eyes with the best smile in the world.I have deep dimples that everyone even you would fall for.I have a slightly strict face but still very beautiful."

Jungah:"The only thing I can imagine is a strange monster with a kind of unique look and a weird expression looking at me."

Kahi:"Yah!!!!How can you imagine me like that?I'm really beautiful okay!!"

Jungah:"Okay...Shall we head out?"

Kahi:"Okay!!"

They both head out to the park near Busan area.When they were in the park,they unknowingly held each other hands and was happily strolling the park,treating it like there was nobody except them in their little own world.Finally,after a 45-minute walk,they found a bench and sat down.

Kahi:"So how was the walk?"

Jungah:"Nice...Refreshing....Feeling the cold breeze brush across my face....That feeling is nice."

Kahi:"Yeah...."

Jungah:"So what do you want to know about me?"

Kahi:"Hmm......Is there a story behind your blindness?"

Jungah:"Of course."

Kahi:"Do you mind telling me?"

Jungah:"I'm okay with it.Well,it happened at a camp.I was in elemantary school and our school was having a camp at the Busan area.One night,our teachers and us decided to have a ghost telling contest.It was a chilly night and everyone was also scared because we were still young and the ghost stories really freak us out.One of my classmates were carrying a torchlight at full blast and telling her story.I concentrated on her story eventhough I was scared but it was captivating.Suddenly,she scared me with the torchlight as that was part of her plan because she knew I was timid.She shone the torchlight at me,right in my eyes.She shine it on me for quite a long time before switching off the torchlight since the teachers stopped her.After that,my vision became blurry and for a second,my vision went black.I could not see anything.I was so scared so I told my teacher and my teacher scolded my classmate and my classmate immediately apologised to me.My teacher brought me to the hospital to check if I was okay,but sadly the doctor said that I was blind since the torchlight was too bright.I was sad and angry at the same time.My parents could not afford to bring me for treatment to cure my eyes so I just stayed like this for the past 20 years....."

Kahi:"Did you held a grudge against your friend?"

Jungah:"Why should I?She was one of my best friend,she was just too innocent to know that it could cause me to be blind.She was also younger than me that time."

Kahi:"What is she called?"

Jungah:"Why??"

Kahi:"Just wanna know whether I know who is that."

Jungah:"Im Nana."

Kahi:"Hmm......I don't know who is that..."

Jungah:"She was a really good friend other than the incident."

Kahi:"Ouh...Okay."

Jungah:"What about you?Do you have any story to tell?"

Kahi:"Erm....No.I tell you next time."

Jungah:"Okay..."

Kahi:"By the way,I have a question."

Jungah:"What is it??"

Kahi:"Do you like me?Or maybe love?"

Jungah:"I........"

"Jung ah unnie!!!!!"A voice shouted.

 

How is this chapter?Interesting?Well,I tried to add in more interesting ideas in if I can.Thank you for subscribing.Pls comment.Comments will be kindly appreciated.