FINDING OUT

My stalker

 

I told Jira what happened for the past two weeks and she was really surprise when I told her, but though she still doesn’t know who L.Joe is.. Usually she knows that kind of people. “Which school does he go to?” she asked. I tried to remember but I don’t seem to remember where. I didn’t even ask him but maybe I’ll ask him when we see each other again. The bell rang and we went to class. Myungsoo was with other Infinite members which I still don’t know their names. Myungsoo saw me and a smile formed on his lips. He pointed o the next seat next to him which means he wants me to sit there. I came to the seat and stared at Myungsoo. “Hi, you’re name is Rami, right?” asked sunggyu. I know sunggyu because on the first day he introduced himself to me. I nervously nodded. He gave me a smile. “I’m sunggyu next to me is sungyeol the three over there Hoya, Woohyun and Dongwo and on my left is Sungjong. You already know L right?” he introduced them to me and I nodded to his question. “Noona, do you like L  hyung?” asked Sungjong. I blushed to his question and I didn’t know what to answer. After a few seconds, Myungso hit his arm hard. “Owww..” complained Sungjong while pouting. I laughed at his cute expression. “You’re so cute..” I sadi as I cupped his cheek. “Hehehe.. Noona thinks I’m cute!” he laughed as he stuck his tongue out to Myungsoo. Soon the teacher came in and we joked while the teacher was teaching. School hours are over and today I want to hangout with Jira. On our way walking to my house, I saw a familiar face walking with 5 other boys. I took another look and I was right. It was L.Joe. He is wearing his school uniform. “Jira! Come with me!” I whispered while pulling her behing a tree very close to L.Joe. Once he passed, I pointed to him, “That’s him! That’s L.Joe!” “What?! You mean L.Joe is Lee Byunghun?”, I didn’t know what she was talking about. She knew I was confused so she started to explain it to me,” The L.Joe that you say is Lee Byunghun from Teen Academy High! He belongs to a group called Teen Top.. I know almost everything about him. Come, let’s  just go to your house!” as she pulls me away and walk faster to my house. She was walking so fast that I have to run to catch up with her.  When we arrived at my house, she called Jiyong to come over. Once Jiying arrived, she told me not to spend too much time with L.Joe and not to fall for him. I was confused and asked,” Why?”  then Jira and Jiyong looked at each other. Then Jiyong started to explain, “ Byunghun is known as the bad boy, a player and when you think it is real, he is actually acting and he is using you to hurt Myungsoo” I didn’t understand how Myungsoo is connected to this. “ Anyway, I won’t fall for him!” “But the two of you kissed! Not him  kissing you but you and him kissed!” Jira snapped back.  “But I broke the kiss remember?” I said then she sighed,” Just stay away fom him and even if you are close to him, don’t fall for him and promise me you won’t get hurt!” I just nodded.

Is he really that bad? He seems nice and sweet. But maybe he is just acting like Jiyong says. There is so much to think! But why would he use me to hurt Myungsoo? Its not like we are together.. He probably just sees me as a good friend.