DREAMING OF YOU INFINITELY

My stalker

IN A DREAM

‘I love you Myungsoo! Do you love me?’ I asked Myungsoo then he grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. “Does that answer your question?” he asked and I nodded and smiled shyly at him “Let’s make love tonight!” he said then I looked at him and blushed.

KRIIING! KRIIING!

*Yawn! “Oh! It was just a dream... oh how I wish it was true...” I said while I turn of my alarm clock. I looked at my alarm clock and it says 5:45 am “Oh! It’s so early.” I was busy daydreaming until it was disturbed by the knocking sound of the door made by one of my butler “Madam, I’m sorry to have disturbed you but Miss Jung is here...” he said, I yawned again “What?! But it’s too early... Okay, I’ll be down in a minute!” I replied while putting on my pink bunny bathrobe and the matching fluffy bunny slippers. I went downstairs and I saw Jira sitting on the couch texting with her phone “What are you doing here so early for?!” I asked then she stood up to face me with that huge smile on her face “I’m here to make sure you don’t oversleep again!” she replied then continued her text, probably with Jiyong. I started marching back upstairs to my bed but suddenly Jira came in. “You can sleep for a while... I’ll wake you later, I’ll prepare your outfit.” She said browsing through my closet. I didn’t reply and I started to fall asleep again.

IN A DREAM

“Oh Myungsoo, oh, oh, oh, aaahhhh, aaahhhh, faster, faster, ohh, ahh, I LOVE YOU!” said a girl looking like she’s having fun in bed with Myungsoo while I was standing there crying. Myungsoo stood up “What are you doing here?! I’m busy so don’t disturb me!” he yelled and continued ing the girl. “RA MI! Wake up! You are just having a nightmare! Myungsoo is not leaving you!” yelled someone. I opened my eyes and I saw Jira looking worriedly at me. “What time is it?” I asked then she pointed at the clock still looking worried. I checked the clock and it was already 6:20 am. “What’s with the face?” I asked then she dragged me to the mirror and I saw my red wet eyes, I must have been crying while sleeping. First time I had a nightmare about a boy. “What happened?! You were screaming ‘Myungsoo! Don’t leave me!’ That’s what you said...” she said nodding her head. I sat down on my bed and started telling her my nightmare, I cried while telling it to her... That was so embarrassing. “That is such a horrible nightmare! If that ever happen, I will kill him with no hesitations!” she said looking furious. I was touched by her sayings “come! I’ve prepare your outfit! Go shower stinky!” she said pushing me towards the bathroom. I took a shower about 15 minutes and when I looked at my outfit it was OH MY GOD! My outfit was a red velvet raffle blouse with long black skin tights red 4 inch heels. I didn’t want to wear it because it was showing off too much, but Jira insisted. “Why do you want me to wear it so badly? If you like it then you wear it!” I exclaimed crossing my arms “1. It’s yours. 2. It looks hot on you! 3. I’m doing this so Myungsoo will fall head over heels to you!” she replied looking at me with her puppy dog eyes which always works on me and I hate it. I wore the outfit that Jira prepared and since my hair is long and red, I look like a . Jira actually owns the most richest and famous salon for celebrities so she knows a lot about fashion and also she own a fashion store called ‘bounce’ I told her that I looked like a but she ignored me then she did my hair. She curled my hair only at the edge and cut my front hair into bangs, the bangs were not like the straight one it was a slight to the left. Now I look like a y . When I came to school all eyes were on me, even Myungsoo’s eyes. I blushed at the sight of him eyeing me then he came over to me “Hey! You look gorgeous.” He said and pinched my cheek my reaction was blush and blush even more. I wanted to confess to him and tell him that I’ve been dreaming of him and I will dream about him infinitely and I will stop until he is mine. We hung out together and didn’t leave each other’s side until it was time to go home. We ate lunch together sit together walk to the lockers together. On my way home I saw the girl from my dream. I was shocked to see her and I was scared if my dream will come true. “Myungsoo do you know that girl?” I asked pointing at her after she passed us and then he shook his head. I was relieved and then my smile came back to my lips. I went back home happily thinking of Myungsoo.