THE FIGHT

My stalker

Next week at Saturday I was walking to the grocery store to buy some food but on the way there I almost got hit by a car, the weird thing is I didn’t get hit because Myungsoo pushed me and we both hit the hard cement ground. He quickly stood up and went to the driver “Can’t you watch where you’re going?! Oh, it’s you! Why do I always find you hurting people?!” he yelled, he seem to know the guy “What the L? It was an accident! Back off!” The other guy said then approached me but he got stopped when Myungsoo came in front of him stopping him to come near me. “You almost killed her! Don’t get near her!” Myungsoo seemed worried and caring, it’s like he loves me... but how did he know I was there? And how did he see me? Was it a coincidence or was he following mw? There were so many questions filling inside my head. I stood up to break the fight “STOP! Myungsoo, it was an accident and I didn’t get hit!” I said looking at Myungsoo’s worried face. “But you could have died!” he replied and I smiled and turned my head to the guy who almost hit me “I know it was an accident and I’m sorry how Myungsoo is right now, I know he is overreacting but it’s only because I’m his friend...” I said and smiled at the guy “Friends? Wow, you are so protective L. Oh I’m sorry to almost hit you and yes it was an accident. My name is L.Joe.” he said giving me a cute smile. I nodded and bring Myungsoo away. I brought him to my house and asked for one of my maid to buy the groceries instead. “How did you know I was there?” I asked him curiously “Umm... It’s was a coincidence.” He said looking at me nervously. I can tell he was hiding something but I didn’t know what but I just let it go, for now. “So, who is that guy?” I asked “Just a friend” he replied not looking at me “Friend? Fighting? Not a chance!” I said but he ignored me. I spent the whole day with him, at night time I asked him for a walk and he agreed. On our walk I saw an ice cream stall so I decided to go there and buy ice cream for me and him. I didn’t buy it because I saw Myungsoo talking with L.Joe, the guy from earlier. Then I saw Myungsoo gripped him hand into a fist, I can tell he was mad. L.Joe turned around and wanted to leave but Myungsoo held his shoulder, turn him to face him and after that little talk Myungsoo punched L.Joe. I was surprised by his sudden reaction, he must be pissed off by what L.Joe had said. I wanted to know what was going on so I sneaked up behind the tree and hear some of their conversation. I think they were talking about me and I wanted to know if it was true so I stood between them before they started beating each other up. “What is wrong with you two?! Fighting in a public place and have people staring!” I yelled and they seemed to have calmed down so I stood next to Myungsoo. “I’m sorry, It’s my fault again. If I may ask, what is your name?” L.Joe asked and acted like nothing happened “My name is Park Ra Mi.” I introduced myself. He smiled and left. Myungsoo left too not even telling me what’s wrong. “I’ll ask him on Monday!” I said to myself and went back home. I can’t stop wondering why the hell they even started fighting. I asked Jira and Jiyong if they knew L.Joe but none of them said they knew him. He was such a mystery to me, I figured I need to find out who he is and what his relation with Myungsoo.