L.Joe and Myungsoo

My stalker

I still can't believe that Myungsoo is my stalker and now my boyfriend.I was still at my house, in my room getting ready for school.I told Jira about yesterday on the phone last night.Today I wore a long tight jeans and a white blouse.

'Baby just can't let you go...Just can't let you go'

"That ringtone means it's Myungsoo,hehehe," I squealed and opened the text.

                 To:My lovely girlfriend

                 From:Myungsoo

   Hey girl!I'm outside your house...I'll pick you up everyday.I Love youheart

I smiled and blushed.I rushed downstairs and when I open the door I saw Myungsoo standing holding a present box.He smiled,"Did you get my text?" he asked and I nodded.I came to him then he put his arms aroun my waist, I blushed.He handed me the box."What's this?"I asked."Just put it in your bag and open it later after school when you get home." I did as I was told but I wonder what was in that box?I'll find out later at home.

When we arrived at school people were whispering about us,"What is L-oppa doing with that girl?!" "I'll kill that girl if I have to" "L-oppa is mine!" "What a !" "B*tch!" When I heard those insults, I didn't mind but killing and beating me up made me nervous."SHUT THE ING UP!" Myungsoo shouted and made everyone quiet."If any of you harm my girl, I won't hesitate to kill you!" he glared at the girls who said 'kill' and 'beat up' and now I was less worried.He pecked on my cheeks and hugged me,"I'll be right back!don't get beat up,call Jira..."he said.I texted Jira to meet me at my locker, when she arrived Myungsoo left.

"AMAZING!Just as I expected, he loves you!" she exclaimed happily while staring at me."I never expected this to happen, but it's a great change," I replied taking my books from my locker.After 10 minutes Myungsoo came back."Where are you?"I asked, he smiled "did you miss me that bad?"he teased and I slapped his arm playfully.Myungsoo was on my right and Jira on my left.We walked to class together holding hands(me and Myungsoo), Jira keeps teasing us.When we arrived to class, every single girl was staring at me and Myungsoo but Myungsoo lared at them and each of them said "My heart is broken..." I laughed to that and Jira joined me.Then she burst,"Why don't we have a double date?!Saturday night!" she said and Myungsoo happily agreed and I didn't even got ask if I want or not.It's okay, I'll probably agree if they even ask but I know they wouldn't.

After school Myungsoo took me to the park.We walked along the route hand to hand while hugging.That was the greatest moment of my life so far but after a few moments I saw L.Joe walking with 5 other guys.The same guys I saw when I told Jira that was L.Joe.He saw me and Myungsoo together hugging, he didn't seem shocked instead he came to us,"She already know?" he asked then Myungsoo nodded."My turn!" he said and knelt to the ground with one knee,"Park Ra Mi, I Love you!I don't care if you love me back or not but I will try to make you love me," he said and when he said that Myungsoo held me tighter.L.Joe left with those guys and I was still standing there with Myungsoo.We didn't spoke after that and Myungsoo sent me home and kissed my forehead,I got in and went to my room, I remembered the box Myungsoo gave me.I opened it and saw a bracelet with many charms, one of the charms was 'M' and another was 'R', I smiled and kept it safe to wear it tomorrow.