Heart breaking

My stalker

Myungsoo said that he couldn't pick me up this morning so I walk to school by myself.I passed by TOP High and saw L.Joe with his friends.I was busy staring at him and not realizing someone was infront of me.I accidentally bumped into his chest and he looks pist off.

"Watch where you're going!" he yelled."I'm sorry!Mianhe..." before I can even leave, the guy grabbed my wrist,"Why should I let you go?I will make you pay!" he look at me from top to bottom."You're hot anyway so it won't be a problem," he smirked while I was just standing there afraid to get .The guy was about to get closer to me but soon L.Joe appeared and punced his face,"What the are you doing?!" he screamed but the guy didn't seemed scared yet."Well,well,well,the Romeo has come to save his Juliet?" he laughed but soon 5 more guys came,"Stay away!" yelled one of the guys, L.Joe was staring at me."WHAT THE ?!" I heard a familiar voice yelled.I turned around and saw infinite Myungsoo came over and punched the guy."Look what we have here, Kim Myungsoo came for a girl?" he laughed."For your information, she is not just a girl, she is My Girlfriend."Myungsoo kick the guy's bottom.The guy left and the last thing he said was "You will pay!"

L.Joe bent down "are you okay?" I just nodded."Let's go..."Myungsoo lend me a hand and hold my hand all the way to school.*That is so heart breaking..did they have to do that infront of me?* L.Joe thought *Ra Mi...I LOVE YOU!* He shouted in his head.I turned my head to see L.Joe and he was still looking at us.He lowered his head when our eyes met.He looks sad.

'You're my lady...You're my lady...You're my lady' My ringtone sounded.

                 From:Bestie

                 To:Ra Mi

   Hey!Where are you?You better help me!I just saw Taeyang with your ex!Hurry, I'm scared...

"Who is it?" Myungsoo asked in a worried tone."Jira..." I replied still looking at the text.Ex?What's going on?Why is he here?Many question filled my head.I'm becoming Jira now so many question.

                 To:Bestie

                 From:Ra Mi

   Really?Have you spoken to him?Did he saw you?What happened?

See, I'm becoming like her many question had to be asked.She didn't reply my message.We finally arrived infront of the school's gate."I'll meet up with Jira now.See you later," I pecked on his lips and left.I looked for Jira everywhere.Suddenly, I felt someone's hand pulled me into the janitor's closet."Jira?What are you doing?Where is Taeyang?" I asled her in a worried voice."He left a while ago!Your ex that cheated on you and breaks your heart countless times said that he was looking for you and that he wanted you back!" I was slowly processing the fact that HE wants me back.What in the world?This has to be a joke!No way he wants me back and no way I am accepting that piece of !Anyways I am inlove with Myungsoo now.More than I loved him ever before.