SLEEPOVER!

My stalker
We got bored just hangging around at my place so we dedided to go to a dance club. Since Jira is my best friend, some of her clothes are at my house. We didnt want to look dull, so I changed into wearing a ocean blue knee lenght dress no shoulders, black high helled boots, a black mini jacket (long hands but short body until half of body) and black mini hand bag (can only fit mobile phone and purse), Jira wore a black knee length dress, black heels, black purse and some makeup. When we came out of the house Ji yong was looking at Jira and Myungsoo was looking at me. Its okay for Jira being stared by Jiyong because they are a couple but me, its making me blush and we are not even together. We went to the nearest dance club, 'high high' Ji yong owned that club. All the way there I can sense that Myungsoo was still looking at me and everytime we accidentally caught our eyes we would eventually look away. "Jira... You look so beautiful tonight. Saranghae my girl <3" Ji yong's word was so romantic I can see why Jira fell for him. "And you my namja, your words touch my heart and makes it beats fast. Saranghae <3" she replied with a romantic words too. They were totally meant to be, while with me and Myungsoo it was total awkwardness between us. After those touching moments Jiyong kissed Jira and that made her blush which made Jiyong smile then smirked. That made it more awkward between me and Myungsoo. We went into the dance club without lining up because Jiyong owns the place. Jiyong and Jira drink a few shots then left to the dance floor. Me and Myungsoo just sits there looking at them dance, they were amazing on the dance floor. We were silent all that time and it was awkward, i wanted it to be less awkward so i startef talking but when i talked myungsoo wanted to talk too. What a weird coincidence, it made me blush so i didnt want to talk anymore. The two of us had many shots already but we were not drunk yet. Myungsoo broke the silence "Hey! What are we doing here sitting and watching? We came here to have some fun right? Lets go dance." he said and pulling me over to the dance floor. I was shy to dance infront of him but it looks fun dancing so I started to dance showing him all my moves. Everyone had told me that I was an exellent dancer but I never thought of entering dance training because I was always shy. People around there kept glancing at me and checking out my moves. They were amazed to see me dance that good but my best friend knew my talent so she wasnt surprise but the other people including Myungsoo and Jiyong seems surprised. 'I never knew she could dance like that! I didnt even knew she could dance! Probably because she never dance infront of anyone when i started stalking her.' thought Myungsoo. The four of us was already tired after dancing all night so we headed back to my house. Everyone was already drunk and cant even think straight so they slept at my house. After hours have passed I still couldnt sleep and I was already washed up so i decided to visit my three friends. Jiyong and Jira is already asleep but when i went to Myungsoo's room (each of them is borrowing a room because my house is big) he wasnt there. I was too lazy to look for him and anyways he wouldnt steel anything right? I went to the kitchen to get some water. It was pitch black, i cant see a thing. When i opened the lights i saw myungsoo sitting there. He startled me and i thought i was seeing ghost because nobody sits in the dark but he turn to me and smiled "hey!" he said. I was still shocked so i didnt answered "Did i wake you? Or did i startled you?" he asked i came next to him and poked his arm to check if he was real and yes he is. I took a seat next to him "startled me. Why arent you asleep?" i asked curiously "I suddenly woke up and now i'm not tired so i took a tour around the house." he replied and i nodded i dint know why i nodded it's not like he asked me a question. We both turn to look at each other the same time, our nose touched i quickly looked away because i was blushing bug he grabbed my chin and turn my head to him. He slowly approached me but i closed my eyes because i'm afraid he would kiss me. Soon i felt his soft lips on my lips as i opened my eyes i started kissing him back. He broke the kiss and smiled at me then he kissed my cheeks "Goodnight" he said and went back to his room. I was still frozen there by the kiss then i shook my head and asked myself "What the hell was that?" i shook my head once again and peeked inside his room, he was already in his bed asleep, so i went back to bed and slept peacefully smiling. Weird.