I have a stalker

My stalker

A month has passed since I first move to Woolim, in that one month many things have happened.Good and bad.I haven't seen L.Joe since the day I found out which was last week.I just realized all this time someone is following me.I tend to ignore it but I don't want it to keep going on like this so I investigate who that person is. It's a boy because I saw his short hair but he is someone tall.I don't know who he is yet because he is good at hiding.One monday afternoon, I was walking back to my house with my bestfriend Jira.I was laughing with Jira then I saw my stalker,he was wearing my school's uniform *gasp "He goes to Woolim!" I whispered to Jira still looking at him."Who?!Your stalker?" she asked, I didn't reply by words I just nodded."Where?Where?Where?" she asked, then I pointed at his direction."*gasp! if he goes to Woolim and that is his height, I think it may be...Myungsoo or Seongyeol," she whispered, then I thought about it, their height is the same as that boy, but why would either of them stalk me?I walked faster to my house thinking about his movement, hair, height and I need to hear his voice but how?

The next day, I was walking to school by myself, I knew my stalker is following me but how do I make him speak so I can know who it is...While I was thinking he shouted,"Ow...!" he cursed then I heard his footsteps ran away."What?!The voice..it's...Myungsoo's voice!" I said and was still in shock.I ran to school because I need to make sure if it was true.When I got to class, I saw Myungsoo sitting on his regular seat.I need to know if he is injured then that means he is my stalker.I eyed him closely and he saw me staring at him."What?" he asked and I just shook my head.I tried several times hitting him but no signs of injuries until I accidentally hit his right hand he screamed in pain.I didn't do anything instead I just stood there with my jaw open.

"L,are you okay?" asked Hoya."I'm fine..." was his reply.I was still standing there looking at him and after a few minutes Jira came in shouting. "Everyone!Please take notice!Our principals and teachers are out, so that means...FREEDOM!" she cheered with everyone else.The only one not cheering in the room was me and Myungsoo.Jira came to me,"Hey what's up?" she asked, I looked at her and then pulled her out of the class."I know who my stalker is..." I said, then she gave me a 'Who is it' look.Then I whispered to her ears,"Myungsoo..." then she smiled and said,"If he stalks you that must mean he likes you!" she cheered but I shook my head.When we came back in, everyone was still cheering and laughing.When I got back to my seat, Myungsoo pulled me out of the school grounds."Do you know now?" he asked and I'm sure it was about the stalking thing and I nodded."Park Ra Mi, when I first saw you at that grocery store I started to stalk you that was before you even transfered to Woolim, then after you transfered I don't just like you but I felt inlove with you..I'm so sorry for stalking you," he said and I smiled and repeated the words "I felt inlove with you" in my mind.A smile was formed on my lips,"Kim Myungsoo,I fell inlove with you after our first kiss!" I confessed to him then without warning he hugged me tightly."It's a good thing I stalk you, if not you would be dead after getting hit by L.Joe's car," he said and I laugh to that because it was true.We didn't go back to school, instead we went back to my house."So...now you are my girlfriend?" he asked and I nodded my head like a child.Love is strong and I would like to last this forever.