FIRST DAY AT WOOLIM

My stalker
Today is my first day at woolim and i'm late. I am usually early but today i'm late because my bestie overslept. I didnt want to go to school without her. We ran to the school. We saw someone walking throught the corridor. "excuse me, do you know where everyone has gone to?" i asked politely. She didnt answer but she point us the direction of where we should go. Everyone was gathered there. "wonder what's the ocation?" asked Ji Ra. "well, we will find out soon enough..." i said. I wasnt looking where i was going and i felt someone's chest bumped into me. I looked straight and saw a cute guy infront of me. "Watch it!" he said but he didnt look at my face. "I'm s- s- sorry! I didnt mean to..." i said stuttering. He looked down to see my face. He lokked shock to see me. "oh it's okay... You new here?" he asked. I just nodded my head. Then he went away with a bunch of guy with him. I was waiting for what would happen in this hall today. Soon 7 guys went up the stage. I recognize one of them. It was the guy i bumped into from just now. After they went up the stage, it seems like every girl there was cheering for them. I rolled my eyes seeing that. "hey, they are cute! Dont you think so?" asked Ji Ra. "i dont know, maybe..." i said. Soon one of the guys said into the microphone "Settle down!" he said. That was rude but at least he didnt say shut up. "Today we have new students coming in right?" he asked. "so why dont the new students come up to the stage." he said. Ji Ra and I glanced at each other with worried. Then we went up the stage with confidence. "look here, they are girls" said the guy "introduce yourself". "My name is Park Ra Mi.." i said. "My name is Jung Ji Ra.." she said. "I am sunggyu! The leader of infinite.." he said "they are the rest of infinite" he said pointing to the other guys on the stage. "L, why dont you give them a tour to the school.." said sunggyu. Then the guy from earlier stepped forward. L is his name... Then he gave us a tour to the school. "umm, can i go home early because i got a text from my mom saying that she is sick and i want to visit her." said Ji Ra. "I'll come with you!" i said not wanting to be left alone with a guy that i just met. "no, you should stay..." she said and i nodded. "you can go home but you have to fill out a form in the administration office. It is just along the corridor, you will see a door with ad room on it." he said. She nodded, "thanks" she said and left. We were walking awkwardly together in silence. Finally he broke the silence "this is the laboratory. This infront is the janitor's closet." he said. I just nodded to what he said. We spent the whole day together. He offered to take me out for a walk. I was hesitating but i couldnt say no to that handsome face of his. I just nodded and gave him a smile. She has a cute eye smile... He thought. "wait here!" he said. I just waited. Soon a guy approached me. "you alone little lady?" said the guy. i didnt answer. He was touching me and i was struggling to get out of his touch. "go away! She's with ME!" said L. The guy left seeing L face. "here..." he said handing me an ice cream. It was chocolate. "how did you know chocolate is my favourite?" i asked. "just a guess..." he said smiling. I just realized that he has a cute dimple when he smiles. (a/n: first chapter complete... I hope you enjoy it!)