DITCHING SCHOOL WITH MYUNGSOO AND JIRA!

My stalker
Ji ra said that she would be here early, what i didnt know was she came really early and she even brought ji yong to judge my outfit. I wore the clothes we bought yesterday, while heels, skirt, blouse. Jira put makeup on me, but not to much because i didnt want to look like a . I wore my silver charm bracelet that have my name on it. It was beautiful! When i came out of my room ji yong was speechless. "What happened to you? I give you 10 marks! Wait til Myungsoo sees you!" he said with eyes all on me. How did myungsoo came in the topic? "hot and beautiful!" jira shouted from my room. She was picking a purse for me. "here! White to match your heels." she walked out of my room and handed me the bag. Se was definitely right, it matches my outfit especially my heels. Jira asked Jiyong to drive us to school. When i came out from the car 7 cute boys were at the gate looking straight at me. Sunggyu rushed to us and escorted us to the gate. "Hmm, L! You are in their class right? Bring them with you!" he ordered and Myungsoo was still standing there gazing at me. "Umm, did you dye your hair?" he asked while on our way to class. "You dont like it?" i asked back, well it's nor like i need his opinion or its not like i wanted to seduce him. "What are you saying?! It's hot!" he said which made me blush. "So, you two go ahead! I am going to the comfort room for a while!" Jira spoke "I'll come!" i yelled but she shook her head no. "Please! Dont leave me!" i mouthed but she didnt care. I was left alone with Myungsoo again... I dont know why but i suddenly blushed at the thought of him. We arrive to class, when we enter together the girls was glaring at me. Some of them even gave me death glares. =.= what a great way for starting school. We took our seat next to each other, jira finally came and sit infront of me. It was total silence between me and myungsoo. A few moments later a student made an announcement saying that our teacher cannot come because he is ill. They all cheered to that, it seems like people here loves it when we dont study. "hey! wanna ditch school?" jira whispered to me and myungsoo. "finally someone asked! Lets go!" replied myungsoo while i was unsure what to do or say. I wasnt the type of girl who ditches school, i am a good student! Unfortunately i became a bad girl because i followed them ^_^ "where shall we go?" asked jira "i know! Lets go to your house Rami!" 'house? Correction! Mansion.' thought Myungsoo. Without answering i just followed jira to my house. We stayed outside playing in my backyard. Myungsoo didnt seem to be surprised because of its space. It was like an amusement park. It is divided into two, one is the place where the pool is kept and the other is the size of ou gym. After school hours Jiyong came and we hung out till late night, i am such a bad girl.