A SUDDEN CHANGE IN APPEARENCE!

My stalker
After our walk, Jira called me on my cell and asked me to go to the white cafe. I insisted L just let me go alone but he said that he didnt want to leave my side until i was at my destination. I sigh and nodded. I saw Jira at the white cafe with her boyfriend, Ji yong. When i came to their seat Ji yong smiled and greeted L but he didnt say L instead he said Myungsoo. "Hey! Myungsoo, how has it been? Is Ra min your girlfriend?" he asked L didnt have a chance to answer i bluted out "NO!" Ji yong looked scared at my expression. "We are.... Friends. I just drop her here to make sure she is safe..." he answered but Ji yong just smirked and replied "Do you have feelings for her? Kekeke" I saw L blushed at ji yong's question and shook his head shyly. I was also wondering why he was worried about me but i shouldnt think much of it, he probably was just concerned about me because he cares about his friends. "Ra Mi! Lets go to the comfort room!" yelled Ji Ra. It was so loud i can feel my eardrums ache. She dragged me ti the comfort room without needing me to reply and jumped up and down whike smiling like a crazy person. Soon she was hitting on my arm... Which hurt so much. She is such a brat. "Why were you with him? Did he ask you out? Do you like him? Does he like you? Wat did he do? What did you do? Hehehehe" she asked so many question i cant think straight with all these questions. "dont get your hopes up. We are just friends." i replied. She shook her head "he must like you!" she insisted while i roll my eyes on her. "LET ME REPEAT! WE ARE JUST FRIIIIEEEENNDSSSS!" I exclaimed and she still doesnt wants to listen to me. "whatever you say bestie. Lets go!" she replied dragging me out again. It was so hard walking with her dragging me. When we went back to the table L and Ji yong were still talking. I wanted to know how the know each other but i was too scared to ask. I know i'm a coward. I think Ji ra can read minds because she gaze at me and suddenly ask the question i wanted to know the answer. "So... How do you two know each other?" she asked then the two started laughing. "Myungsoo and I are practically best friends, well that is until junior high." he said. I didnt understood why they cracked up. Cracking up is usually what me and Ji ra do. "Wait! Myungsoo? I thought your name was L..." i said curiously. "L is my nickname, they say people dont like Myungsoo." he said looking disappointed. I was not thinking that time and i blurted out "I think Myungsoo is a cute name just like the boy that have the name!" at that time we both obviously blushed. "You think i'm cute?" he asjed and i blushed right away but I didnt answer his question. It was already late and everyone wanted to leave. We went on seperate ways, i went with Jira to the salon. "Let's dye your hair!" she said exitedly. well i do want to dye my hair red. My hair is very long and it reached my . The hairdresser said that my hair suits red because my lips are naturally very red. She also said that i will look hot like that. I told the hairdresser to dye my hair red and give my hair a wave. I admit, it was really beautiful. To match my hair we went shopping for clothes. Jira bought me a high heel shoe colour white. it's lace is long about 10cm. She insisted me on buying a black skirt with a purple lace and a hot pink one shoulder blouse. I looked really hot. Ji ra said that i should wear that tomorrow, to make sure i did as i am told she would come over to my house very early. What is she trying to do? (a/n: chapter 2 released! please comment + subscribe!)