Date with Myungsoo

My stalker

Last night before I went to sleep Myungsoo texted me.

                 From:Kim Myungsoo

                 To:My girlfriend

   Good night!I'll meet you later in dreamland.Tomorrow, I will take you out.I'll pick you up at 9.00am.By the way, I didn't see the bracelet I gave you yesterday, where is it?You better wear it tomorrow!

I gave him a quick reply.

                 From:Ra Miheart

                 To:My Namja

   Okay, meet you there!Where are we going?You don't have to tell me let it be a surprise.Sorry I didn't wear it, I forgot to bring it to the salon.I'll wear it tomorrow, don't worry.Mwah!

I slept early so I can prepare for tomorrow.The next morning Iwoke up at exactly 7.00 am.I still had two hours left so I showered like half an hour, search for the right clothes for 15 minutes, fix my hair for 30 minutes.I just wore a short denim jeans with white tops short hands and sneakers.My hair was tied into a ponytail and I wore the bracelet Myungsoo gave me.I sprayed some perfume on me and grabbed a flowery pattern bag.In it was perfume, purse, handphone, a notebook, pencil case and a bottle of water.It was already 9.45 am but Myungsoo haven't arrived yet.I decided to watch TV for a while.Thirty minutes has passed and Myungsoo is still not here.Where could he be?

Soon I heard a knock on my door and opened it to see Myungsoo."I'm so sorry that I'm late!I wasn't finish preparing for today..." he said while breathing heavily.I looked around to see there wasn't any cars."Did you...run?" I asked still looking for a car."Yup!Let's go!" he pulled my arms and put his hand over my waist.I laid my head on top of his shoulder.People were staring at us but I don't care.Some were insults but some were compliments.I ignored the insults but smile everytime I hear a compliment.

"Where are we going Myungsoo?" I asked him."Call me oppa," he replied not even looking at me or answering my question."Oppa?Wae?" I gave him a questioning look."Because...I'm your boyfriend and I'm older than you!" he exclaimed pecking on my cheeks."Arasso!Where are we going...o-o-op-op-oppa?" I was stuttering when I said oppa and blushed because it was the first time I call someone oppa.Myungsoopecked on his lips,"It's a secret!We'll get there soon...be patient." He whispered to my ears which gave me chills down through my spine.His voice just melts me.

We arrived at the park.We keep walking until I saw a picnic set up and on the grass there were words written in a heart shaped "I love you Park Ra Mi!Will you be mine forever?" I turned to Myungsoo who was holding something behind his back.He knelt to the ground and pulled out his hands.He handed me a bouqet of roses.i took the roses and pulled him into a hug."Yes!I will be with you forever Kim Myungsoo," I whispered to his ears and he hugged me tighter.

We both let go of the tight hud, and ate breakfast."aaaahh..." he said giving me the food.He fed me and vice versa.We had a lot of fun.He dragged me to the streets and I saw a carriage outside my house."This carriage is for you to ride my princess!" he said as he helped me climbed on the carriage."Where are we going now oppa?" I asked Myungsoo who was just smiling and not answering my question.

"We are spending the whole day together!" Myungsoo noticed my bracelet,"Hahah!You are wearing the bracelet?I'm glad..." "Of course I'm wearing it!I wear it because it is from you!" Myungsoo kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly,"Where are we now oppa?" I asked and looked around but soon all I could see is darkness.Myungsoo had blindfolded me."Shh..It's a surprise!" he whispered.He led me somewhere but it was quiet."I'll open your blindfolded but don't open your eyes until the count of three..." he opened my blindfold but my eyes were still closed.Myungsoo back hug me,"1...2...3..." I slowly open my eyes and saw nothing but darkness.After a few seconds light were .Colourful lights.There were stairs leading somewhere.The stairs were wrapped by neon lights.Me and Myungsoo climbed the stairs when I got up there I saw many buildings."We are at the top of the highest building in Seoul.Look up!" Myungsoo pointed up and when i look up, there were jets doing skywriting, when it finish I read it loud,"Myungsoo + Rami 4lyf!I love you Rami!" Myungsoo was admiring the writtings before it vanish and when he saw me looking at him I hugged him,"Thank you for this wonderful day!"

We spent the whole evening up and when night fall came Myungsoo offered to take me home.When we got homenI told him to stay for a while.He nodded and climbed to my window.I told him to spend the night with me.I locked the doors and lie on the bed with Myungsoo.He hugged me as I started slowly closing my eyes.My last words were "I Love You Kim Myungsoo...Don't ever leave me." I meant what I said and I hope he won't leave me because without him I wouldn't feel complete.He fills the missing part in the whole of my heart.I Love him.