Chapter 5 : JongUp

B.A.P. ONESHOTS!

SECRET LOVE

____________________

"Haneul-ah~The beautiful princess~" Seungho called out while holding a video camera in his hand. Haneul was busy with her phone so she didn't notice SeungHo coming towards her with a video camera. 

"Wae Oppa?" She asked still not looking up. 

"Say hello!" SeungHo teased. Haneul looked up from her phone and immediately she squirmed and put her palm out to cover the lens. 

"OPPA! I NEVER SAID YOU COULD RECORD ME!" Haneul cried out, half laughing as the two started bickering.

 

Haneul and SeungHo were both dancers in TS entertainment. SeungHo was in-charge of training the trainees there and Haneul was his assistant, since she was still young but her heart was burning with talent. SeungHo was a big brother to Haneul since she spends almost her whole day in the dance studio and it would either be SeungHo or one of the trainees she's closest with, HyunWoo to entertain her. She was a part of the TS entertainment family. 

 

They were running around the dance studio playing catching when the door opened. The two of them look towards the door and JongUp, Zelo and Daehyun started walking in. SeungHo was trying to be playful and was about to shoot the camera towards them but Haneul stopped him. 

She used her palm and covered the lens once again. 

"Don't Oppa." She gave him a firm look, "You want to get us killed?"

"Aww.. I'm just trying to film your boyfriend over there..." SeungHo nudged his head to JongUp, making Haneul blush lightly. JongUp simply watched them before proceeding towards the small lounge area found at the corner of the dance studio. Zelo and Daehyun quietly followed. 

 

B.A.P the rookie group of TS entertainment had their dance practices held in the dance studio of course and SeungHo was the one that lead them to their dance practices but he was not the one that choreographed their dances, he just helps. Haneul and JongUp were quite close since way back during his trainee days. Haneul was Zelo's age, which is a year younger than JongUp. They rarely spoke to each other but to them, action speaks louder than words. It started about 2 months ago after they spent a day together in the dance studio all alone. SeungHo had a meeting to attend to and Haneul was in the dance studio helping him with the choreography of their comeback song. That was the start of their puppy love. Ever since that moment, JongUp would start secretly giving Haneul little gifts every time B.A.P. dropped by the TS building - which was almost every day. Haneul didn't mind but she was worried that s would find out. She had a feeling they would oppose to their love. But, never judge a book by its cover, Himchan was the first to figure it out and he discussed it with the leader, the two of them allowed Haneul and JongUp to be an item. Provided that they kept it a secret and their relationship within the four walls. After getting his permission, during that moment itself, JongUp ran from the recording studio where they were working on their new song to the dance studio. Haneul was having her lunch with SeungHo when he burst in and that was how their real relationship started.

 

The charismatic leader of B.A.P. walked into the room with their so-called commander. The two eldest looked at SeungHo and immediately he hid the camera behind his back. Soon after, YoungJae joined them with a few drinks in his hands. YoungJae walked over to Haneul and handed her a carton of strawberry milk.

"Omo, thank you oppa." Haneul politely received the drink.

YoungJae smiled and jabbed his thumb behind his back, "JongUp said you love strawberry milk." 

 

Haneul peeped behind YoungJae to JongUp who was quietly sitting and interacting with his band members. Haneul beamed to YoungJae and he gave her a playful wink before rushing back to the group. Hanuel held the strawberry milk in her hands and kept looking at JongUp thinking how lucky she was that he was her boyfriend. He's been really sweet to her ever since day one but one thing was he was quite shy but Haneul didn't mind. She thinks that it was very cute of him being that way. Just then, SeungHo had to interrupt her trail of thoughts. 

"Aigoo.. Look at her smile at the thought of her boyfriend." SeungHo . Haneul shot a glare to the camera and pointed a finger to it. "I don't want to be filmed." She whined. 

"I just thought it would be a great video for your boyfriend, who is always away. He must've missed you a lot so why don't you just let me video you hmm?" SeungHo smirked. 

Once again, the two of them started bickering again. JongUp just watched them from the corner of the room, his eyes turning green with jealousy. It was Tuesday that day which meant his break time clashed with Haneul's practice time.

 

"NOONA!" Hyunwoo burst into the dance studio while running away from another group of trainees. Haneul and SeungHo looked up and blinked as they saw Hyunwoo being tackled down by the other guys. 

"Noonaaaa!" Hyunwoo panted feeling a little breathless from the pressure he was getting from his friends. SeungHo was just happily recorded the scene. B.A.P. was simply watching from the corner and they started recalling their own trainee days. Haneul shook her head and mutter something about boys under her breath. 

"Ok. That's enough, get off the poor guy. Practice starts soon." Haneul ordered and patted the guy on the top of the 'human sandwich'. One by one they started to get off Hyunwoo and they all burst out laughing, all except Hyunwoo of course. 

 

Hyunwoo was complain on how he was always the one being bullied by the others. Hyunwoo was the newest trainee in the room and he was still kind of new to everything despite being with TS entertainment for almost 4 months. Every since he came, he's been clinging onto SeungHo and Haneul for his own life. He used to say that he was the other trainee's prey. 

"Ok ok. Get to your positions, SeungHo Oppa will be teaching you different types of waves, body waves, hand waves, even finger waves!" Haneul clapped her hands together. The boys scattered to their positions and a few more trainees, some girls, started to stroll in. 

"SeungHo Oppa, don't you have to get ready?" Haneul approached SeungHo upon seeing him still holding onto the camera and still recording her. SeungHo let out a sigh in defeat and walked over to JongUp so suddenly. Haneul's eyes widened. No one else knew about their relationship other than B.A.P and SeungHo. 

 

"JongUp-ah, can you do me a favor and help me record Haneul while we're practicing?" SeungHo pushed the camera to JongUp. The rest of B.A.P. members were all stared at SeungHo as though he was crazy. Haneul eyes widened as she stomped over towards SeungHo but soon came to a halt when JongUp stood up and took the camera in his hands. 

"Oppa.." Haneul whispered in disbelief. 

JongUp smiled and brought it up to record Haneul. 

"It's filming~" JongUp smiled as he sees his wonderful girlfriend on the screen. 

 

"Awesome." SeungHo gave Haneul a sly grin before making his way to the front of the 'class' and Haneul of course made her way to the back of the class like any other time. JongUp walked closer to Haneul to continue filming her like he was told to. The trainees were too engrossed with SeungHo's explanations and showing them an example of a full arm wave. JongUp came up to Hanuel's side and filmed her closely, secretly teasing her. 

Haneul bit her lower lip to prevent herself from smiling too widely. JongUp started calling Haneul's name quietly so that only the two of them could hear them. Luckily no one noticed...no one except for SeungHo and B.A.P of course. YongGuk was feeling worried about them being found out but he too felt bad for JongUp. He's had so little time with her ever since their debut. Besides, he could see through the younger one that he was feeling lonely. As the eldest, he would take the responsibility. 

 

"Now!" SeungHo clapped very loudly that caught Haneul's attention, "Why don't we have Haneul front and center to give us an example of a body wave." 

Haneul's jaw dropped not because she had to do a body wave, but because she needed to do a body wave with JongUp, her boyfriend recording it. 

"Haneul.." SeungHo smirked. 

 

*This guy has something up his sleeve, i just know it.* Haneul thought. 

 

Hesitantly, Hanuel made her way to the front and stood beside SeungHo awkwardly. Hanuel looked at the group in front of her. Hyunwoo gave her a small thumbs up and she meekly smiled. 

"WhooOO! NOONA!" The boys cheered. 

"Ok, now a simple body wave please." SeungHo grinned from ear to ear. Haneul looked over to JongUp who was still recording. 

She exhaled and pull herself together, her inner dancer came out and did an almost perfect body wave. The boy trainees started to cheer. The girl trainees were either paying attention or busy being cocky. 

"Ok, now let's try.. Cute body wave?" Haneul knew exactly that SeungHo was doing it on purpose but nevertheless, she did her best. JongUp couldn't help but let out a small laugh to see his cute little girlfriend there. 

 

"Lastly,....a y wave." SeungHo's voice sounded seductive and his eyes were like those ets but Haneul knew better that he was playing around with her and taking advantage with the fact that JongUp was there. 

The boys started to whistle and chant 'Noona!' together but the girls were feeling disgusted. Haneul still doesn't get why they hate her so much. JongUp felt a little jealous seeing the amount of wolf eyes that were staring at his girlfriend. 

"SeungHo oppa... I don't think that is appropriate.." Haneul tried to reason her way out of the situation. 

"Forget it Oppa, she probably isn't able to do it. She doesn't have a y body." One of the girls cockily stated. Immediately upon hearing those words, JongUp darted his eyes at the one who said it. Blood rushing through his veins as his eyes were piercing like a bull that sees red. The rest of s got ready to stop JongUp before he tackles down someone, girl or not. Haneul on the other hand, felt like she was being challenged.

 

"Is that so?" Haneul's voice turned hard. 

"Yeah, your as straight as a board. You don't even have any real  assets." The girl continued to mock Haneul. 

JongUp clenched his fist tightly till his finger nails were digging his skin, his veins were tense. 

Before any chaos would start, SeungHo stepped in, "Well Aerin, why don't you show it to us? A y wave?" 

The girl proudly stood up and went up to the front. 

 

"It's a dance off! WhooO!" The group started to cheer. 

"How about..we let our Sunbaes over there vote for the better one?" SeungHo stated.

"Us?" B.A.P chimed together. 

"How about... each of us seduce one of the members with a y wave for one minute?" Aerin gave a seductive wink to Zelo and he scrunched his face in disgust. 

"Well.. Are you guys up for it?" SeungHo looked at B.A.P. 

They looked at each other worriedly, they knew that Haneul was JongUp's girl and they wouldn't have any intentions of getting seduced. 

"I'll do it." A voice said. 

Everyone turned to see JongUp's poker face. Hanuel's eyes widened. JongUp gave the camera to Hyunwoo and he stood across Hanuel and Aerin. 

 

"Seduce me." JongUp simply said but his eyes were directly at Haneul. 

"Ok.....Aerin you're up. 1 minute starts now." SeungHo went to the stereo and turned up HyunAh's Bubble Pop. 

As the song played Aerin was technically rubbing her body against JongUp's. Almost everyone in the room was enjoying the scene, well almost everyone. Haneul was feeling irked by the sight. Another girl was seducing her boyfriend. Any girl in the right state of mind would feel jealous. 

JongUp on the other hand was simply standing stiff there giving Aerin his poker face, even though Aerin was in front of him, his eyes were glued to Haneul's. The two of them never lost eye contact. 

The other B.A.P. members were rather worried of the outcome. SeungHo was simply standing there with his arms crossed. Hyunwoo was filming from a distance so both JongUp and Haneul were in the frame. 

 

"Time's up." SeungHo stopped the song. Everyone was surprised by JongUp. He showed no interest at all. Aerin was frustrated but she stepped back. 

"Haneul...." SeungHo quietly spoke, "You're up." 

Haneul smirked and her eyes were filled with confidence. "One minute starts now.." At the beat, 4Minute's Volume up blasted from the speakers. ily, walked up to JongUp and started to do y body waves like she was told. JongUp was secretly enjoying the moment. The side of his lips slightly curved a little. Seeing that JongUp was enjoying it Haneul continued to 'seduce' JongUp. They felt as though they were the only ones in the whole world and no one was stopping their little time together. Unknowingly, JongUp started to dance with Haneul and everyone was shocked. 

 

"Stop." SeungHo stopped the song and the two of them froze. JongUp's hands were on Haneul's waist and Haneul's hands were on his neck and shoulder. Their bodies were like they were glued together. Everyone's mouths were ajar at the sight and the other thing was...Everything was recorded. 

The atmosphere grew awkwardly silent but Haneul and JongUp couldn't care less, they were in their own world. 

"Ok, uh.. look! Time's up, time for you guys to head for vocal practice or whatever lessons you are having now. Chop Chop! I'm not taking any responsibility for your late coming." SeungHo shooed the trainees out of the room. 

 

Haneul was awkwardly playing with her shoe while B.A.P crowded around. 

"Damn, the two of you sure was having fun. It was like i was watching ." Himchan covered Zelo's ears as he said ''. 

"Hyung, i can still hear you." Zelo slapped Himchan's hands off his ears, "Idiot." 

Himchan wanted to tackle Zelo down but YongGuk stepped in.

"Well, it would probably the only time you guys will get to do that in front of those kids." YongGuk nodded. 

"But!" SeungHo came behind them and handed JongUp the camera, "I'm sure you'll love this video." 

JongUp 

Suddenly YongGuk's phone rang. 

 

"It's the president." YongGuk worriedly gazed at the two. 

"Answer it hyung." JongUp said. 

YongGuk slide the green button and placed the phone next to his ear. The news was suddenly spreading like wild fire. 

"Looks like the two of you are busted." YongGuk hung up, "He wants to see the two of you." 

Everyone was worried but JongUp suddenly took Haneul's hand and went out of the door. Haneul followed him quietly and they passed through the corridors. At last they reached the president of TS entertainment's office. 

 

JongUp held onto Haneul hand. He turned to her and gave her a short yet sweet kiss. Haneul jumped slightly but then she returned the kiss.

"Let's do this." JongUp whispered. 

Haneul nod her head slightly. The two of them reached for the door knob with their free hand and together they opened the door to their future...  

___________________

 

And the ending, you can either want them together or you want them seperated... I'm in a rush SORRY!! 
Hope you liked it. :P 

*Also sorry for not updating, Writer's block. I hate it. 

adechan: Thank you for reading :) 

yeollie: Why hello new baby ^-^ Hehe~  the first gif is from Secret Love Official MV :) Thank you for reading <3  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlOdbs1_FmQ