Chapter 4: Any Bias

B.A.P. ONESHOTS!

Believe Me

I wanted to try a oneshot that can be any-bias. So here it is... It can be any of your bias.. Even one that is not in B.A.P. ^^ 

Enjoy!

_______________________

 

I sat down alone in my room. It was already late in the night but when is he coming? He promised me that he would come. I stared at my smart phone, my fingers lightly brushing against its smooth and metallic material. Darkness surrounded me as i sat down on my bed in my one room apartment. I could hear nothing else except for my thumping heart. Should i contact him? What if he's busy? What if i get him into trouble? I wrapped my fingers around my phone and sighed. 

 

It has been a week and the last time we met, it was only for an hour. I'm not usually selfish but right now...I miss him so much that i want him only to myself. He's the only guy that can drive me crazy. The only guy that can make my heart beat uncontrollably, make me smile unknowingly, make me worried for the littlest things, make me feel loved and needed for every single second of my life. 

 

BEEP. I felt my phone vibrated under my touch. I jerked slightly at the sudden contact and my eyes darted to my phone. A message? Immediately, i started to unlock my phone and opened the message. My heart was pumping furiously but then i felt it sank in disappointment, deeper than before. It was not from the one i expected. Instead, it was from an old friend of mine. I felt dishearten but I proceeded on to read the message anyways. I read it, Line after line, word after word. I felt as though something pierced through my heart. Am I really reading this? Is this really true? My head spun with unlimited amount of questions in a split second. My phone vibrated once again with a new message. This time i was sent a photo. I was too scared to view it. This is a joke, a stupid prank. I though. I tried to think of the other possibilities. He promised me....

 

Upon debating with myself, I ended up accidentally pressing my finger on the picture itself and it loaded in full view. My eyes widened. In one glance I knew who the ones in the picture were. A picture where the female had her full view of her body towards the camera and her hand holding on to the male's hand, whom had his back to the camera. The female had her orange-brown curls falling down to her chest. She wore light make up with mascara, eye liner and a dash of pink blush on her cheeks. Her lips were devil red and she was wearing an exceptionally y outfit that exposed her legs, shoulders and a part of her stomach. She had a sly grin on her face and she held on the guy's hand playfully. Although the male's face was not visible, his striking hair colour made it obvious of who it was.

 

It can't be... He wouldn't do this to me. He promised me. Unknowingly, tears started to trickle down my face. Was it really true? I shook my head vigorously. It can't be true. It can't be....My chest felt stuffy. My stomach churned. My head hurt. I was alone in the dark, crying. I dropped my phone on the bed and I curled myself in a ball. I wrapped my arms tightly around my legs and sobbed silently. The loneliness was killing me. 

 

BANG! BANG! BANG! Someone banged on the front door of my apartment. I lifted up my head and craned my neck towards the door. It was two-thirty in the morning, no one else comes at this time besides him. My whole body shook uncontrollably. I had no energy to bring myself to the door but the banging continued. 

"Open the door, ~~~-ah! Open up, please!" He pleaded. It was him. 

I gulped and tried to keep my sobs in. 

"Baby, its not what it seems like. Please open the door." 

 

Should i give him a chance to explain?

 

"Please...." His voice was trembling. Even though I was disappointed, i still love him. I couldn't help it. I was madly in love. Slowly I crept to the door and leaned against it. I could hear his heavy breathing as though he had run a mile. Then i heard him let out a deep sigh. 

"I'm sorry..I really am..."

I bit my lips and looked up trying to hold in my tears. I clutched my chest. I pulled myself together and chocked out my words, "Were you...really with her?" 

There was silence for a minute before he answered, "Yes.."

It pained twice as much when he said it himself. I kept quiet, not knowing what else to say. 

 

"But...it was only to protect you." He whispered. I looked up. To protect me?

 "She threatened me that if i don't go on a date with her she'll harm you and i didn't want that to happen. I didn't want you to suffer because of me. I don't want to see you cry again. I'm sorry for breaking our promise..but i was scared.. I was scared of someone hurting you." He confessed, "Please ~~~~-ah. I love you so much that i think i'm going crazy. If you leave me...I don't know if i can live another love life...Whenever i'm with you i feel complete and i feel comfortable. I feel like i can do whatever i want whenever i'm with you. You're the one that loves me for who i am and not what i have. ~~~~~-ah forgive me.."

 

I was stunned. His words were making a tingly feeling run all over my body. My brain refused to transmit any orders to say anything. I sensed his body shivering. It was probably freezing out there and I was not doing anything to keep him warm. Silence once again took over. 

 

"I'll be leaving then...I'm sorry..." He mumbled one last time and i heard his footsteps moving away from the door. My eyes widened in alarm and immediately my whole body reacted again. Without hesitating i swung the door open and there he stood the one that stole my heart. He stopped and turned back.

"~~~~-ah.." He whispered. Hastily i threw my arms around his neck and hugged him close. He jerked backwards a little from the impact but regained his balance once again and he wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled against my neck.

"I'm sorry.." He apologized again. I shook my head while my face was buried on his chest. "I'm sorry for judging you" My words were muffled against his chest but he knew what i said. A smile crept to his lips.

"I love you...." He cooed and hugged me tighter. 

"I love you too..." I pulled away. The two of us intensely gazed at each other with over flowing emotions and smiled.

 

His fingers my cheek and slightly frowned.

"You cried..." Guilt crept to him.

I shook my head again and tried to wipe off the remaining tears but he grabbed my wrist. I looked up to him. His eyes were searching mine. Slowly he leaned forward and his forehead leaned on mine. His hot breath tickled my skin. My eyes were locked to his while he slowly looked down from my eyes to my nose then finally my lips. His hand cupped my face and finally he pulled me into a passionate kiss. A tear rolled down my face. 

 

I love you...  

______________________________

 

HOW WAS IT? :) I hope it's alright for a first try >< 
Heehee~ I'm going to sleep now. It's 11:46pm here ^^ 
Bye Bye~ Sleep well everyone.. or ....have a nice day ^^ 
LOL.