Chapter 10 : JongUp

B.A.P. ONESHOTS!

Boyfriend meets Ex-Boyfriend

This guy is really y. wow. 

_______________________

You skipped into the café and scanned the area for your boyfriend. You happily hummed and finally spotted that familiar blonde head sitting by the glass window with his back to you; sipping his warm drink. A smile tugged on your lips as you slowly crept behind him. *1..2..-*

“I know you’re there ~~~~-ah.” JongUp casually said as he took another sip.
You pouted and wrapped your arms around his neck from the back.
“You always catch me. No fair.” You gave him a quick peck on his cheek. JongUp gave her his angelic smile and chuckled, “That’s because my heart beats quicker when I’m around you.”
You made a face and said, “Cheesy…”

tumblr_mdhnkzDQqI1rqfbyvo2_250.jpg


The two of you burst out laughing. JongUp took one last sip of his drink and stood up. After making sure he left nothing behind, JongUp took your hand and you clung onto his arm. “Let’s go~” He sang and the two of you left the café happily, like any other couple in love.
JongUp had promised you a date since he’s been busy with his projects and dance practices in school. The two of you have been an item for 5 months now and it’s been going very well. JongUp has been a good boyfriend and really understanding. He’s never once got mad at you even though you were irritated by him. You felt bad every time you were mad at him since he would just apologize and make you happy all over again. You are very glad you have such an understanding boyfriend like JongUp.

“Oppa, where are we going?” You asked as they strolled down the busy side walk.
“You’ll see when we get there.” He put his index finger on his lips. You stuck your tongue out at him playfully then leaned your head against his arm. JongUp pinched your nose lightly and the two of you grinned at each other. You beamed like a lit Christmas tree. *I love my life, I love JongUp oppa.*
JongUp brought you to the theater and you looked around.
“Are we watching something?” You asked. JongUp gave a sneaky grin and took out something from his jacket pocket.
“Tadah! I got us tickets to see a musical.” JongUp was holding on to two tickets in his hands. “Really?! Omo,” You hugged JongUp and kissed him. JongUp gladly accepted the kiss.
“I know how much you wanted to watch this.” JongUp leaned his forehead against hers.
“Gomawo Oppa.”  JongUp pinched her nose lightly again. “Anything for my baby~”

The two of them headed in to the entrance but then halted when someone called out your name. The two of your turned back and your eyes widened.

“~~~~-ah! It’s really you!” A guy about your age walked up to you and JongUp. He was a really handsome young man with black hair. Everything about him was perfect. The way he dressed, the way he walks and even the way he smiles; everything about him is just perfect. The only problem was, he’s your ex-boyfriend.
“Jinsuk Oppa…” Your voice trailed off as you couldn’t believe your own eyes. JongUp seemed confused and kept looking back and forth from you to the guy and then back at you.
You raised your hand a little to say hi but then he suddenly pulled you into a hug. You were stunned and too shocked to move. JongUp’s facial expression hardened and his fist curled up into a fist. His blood was boiling and his jealousy was growing by the second.
“It’s been a while, how are you?” He finally pulled away and rested his hands on your shoulders.

“Yeah it’s been awhile…I’m doing fine.” You awkwardly pulled away from him and went back to JongUp’s side. You saw how JongUp’s body was tense and his usual angelic smile was no where to be seen. You gently brushed your hand on his arm.
“JongUp oppa, this is Jinsuk Oppa…my…” You felt a frog in your throat and refused to say the word. “Ex-boyfriend,” Jinsuk continued while he extended his hand towards JongUp. You uneasily glanced at JongUp who was still half glaring at the guy.
“JongUp, nice to meet you.” He finally accepted the handshake but from his facial expression you knew he wasn’t really all glad meeting your ex-boyfriend. You cleared your throat and wrapped an arm around JongUp’s.
“We have to go now Jinsuk oppa, maybe we can catch up some other time.” You uneasily spoke and tugged on JongUp’s arm. You and JongUp were about to make your way to the musical when Jinsuk grabbed on your other wrist. Your body jerked back slightly and you glared at Jinsuk. JongUp was that close in losing his patience with the guy. *He touches her one more time and I’m taking him down.*
“You guys are watching the musical too? No way! Where are you seating? I hope we can seat next to each other!” Jinsuk grinned but it has a whole different meaning to it.
“We should go ~~~~-ah.” JongUp’s voice sounded so cold that a shiver ran down your spine. You never saw JongUp this way before; he’s always been so cheerful and forgiving.  You complied with JongUp’s words and followed him after bowing your head a little to Jinsuk. JongUp was silent all the way to the entrance of the musical and handed the tickets to the worker there. After reaching your seats, you continued to observe JongUp for a while more before speaking.

“Are you okay Oppa?” You held his hand tightly and searched his eyes. JongUp let out a deep sigh before smiling to you while resting his head on the chair.
“I’m better now that we’re alone.” JongUp’s thumb gently the back of your hand. You were glad to see him smiling again, relief spread across your chest. Just then, JongUp grabbed your chin with his thumb and index finger pulling you towards him as he leaned in for a kiss. You felt yourself smiling against the kiss. JongUp pulled away and whispered into your ear, “You’re mine and only mine.” Laughing you hit his chest playfully feeling yourself blushing at his statement. You leaned your head on JongUp’s shoulder and smiled peacefully. You were hoping Jinsuk wouldn’t spoil the precious moment. The lights dimmed and the spot lights were on the stage. You were glad that Jinsuk was no where to be found and enjoyed the musical with JongUp by your side. Mid-way through the musical during a romantic moment, you heard a whisper by your ear. “I love you.” You couldn’t help but grin.

~~~***~~~

By the time the musical ended, the sun had gone down and the sky was growing darker. JongUp brought you over to a restaurant near the theater for Dinner. You were giggling to yourself as JongUp was pulling on you to walk faster. He told you that he was hungry but somehow you knew that he didn’t want to see Jinsuk again. The two of you brisk walked to the restaurant and patiently waited in the short queue. You were poking on JongUp’s cheek when you saw Jinsuk walking up to you.
“I was looking all over for you. Are you having dinner?” Jinsuk specifically asked you and ignored the fact that JongUp, your boyfriend, was standing there too. You were at the verge of losing your patience but JongUp burst first.

 “Listen dude, this is my girlfriend. Like any other boyfriend in the world, I wouldn’t want any other guy to try to get my girl’s attention while I’m on a date with her so will you please give us some space?” JongUp said in a nonchalant tone.

You gawked at him but you were inwardly proud of him. Jinsuk chuckled and rolled his eyes.
“Alright dude, I don’t think you see this but I’m better than you and I think I can steal your girl from you any day. From the looks of it, she may want to come back to me right now.” Jinsuk taunted JongUp. Your jaws dropped, “What?”  JongUp clenched his fist once more.
“Com’on babe, you know I’m better than him. Why choose the loser over me?” Jinsuk your cheek. You slapped his hand away while glaring at him. “Don’t touch me.” JongUp’s fist had turned white and his fingernails were digging into his skin.
“Leave this loser. Come on.” Jinsuk was about to touch you again but JongUp couldn’t hold it in any longer and gave him one hard punch in the face. With the amount of muscles JongUp had, you were really sure Jinsuk would have a bruise that could last for a whole month. A crowd started to form and murmurs were heard.
“You see this loser here?” JongUp smirked as he pulled you into a deep kiss. You were a little shocked at the sudden contact but reacted to the kiss almost immediately. When JongUp pulled away you looked at Jinsuk. He was humiliated.
JongUp glared at Jinsuk and continued, “He’s a guy that has an actual girlfriend that loves him and not a guy who goes around ruining his ex’s date. I’m warning you, she is my girlfriend now and you better keep your distance from her or else it won’t be just a punch in the face.”
 *That’s my man* you proudly beamed at him.
“Let’s go.” JongUp grabbed your arm and pulled you away from the crowd. You turned your head to the crowd to see them giving Jinsuk disgusted looks and started gossiping among each other. “Thank you oppa…” You said and laced your fingers with him.
“Let’s take you home…” JongUp softly brushed his lips against your temple and flagged down a taxi.

 

~~~***~~~

JongUp sent you home and the two of you were standing in front of your apartment. You were feeling guilty since the two of you had to skip dinner because of your cocky ex-boyfriend. JongUp was still holding on your hand playing around with them as he just gazed lovingly at you without a single word. You felt embarrassed and looked away.
“Why are you looking at me like that?” You mumbled.
 JongUp smiled and took a step forward, “Coz I have the most beautiful girlfriend ever.”
You bit your lips to prevent you from smiling too widely.
“I’m sorry about today, Jinsuk was really -- ,” You apologized but JongUp put a finger on your lips. The two of you locked gazes.
“Don’t mention him with these lips.” JongUp leaned his forehead on yours, “These lips are mine.”
You laughed, “Since when were you this greasy hmm? Mr Moon JongUp?” You wrapped your arms around his neck.
“I’ve always had this side of me hidden well.” He gave her a wink.
“Alright, that’s it. Go home JongUp.” You pushed him away lightly.
“Aww, can’t I stay over today?” JongUp’s arms went around your waist.
“Not when you’re like this. No no.” You stuck your tongue out.
JongUp pinched your nose and the two of you laughed softly.

After the laughter died down, JongUp’s intense gaze was luring you in and he pulled you in his embrace. You loved the smell of him and rested your head against him.
“You know I love you right?” He whispered. You nodded in response. “No matter what, don’t go running to another man. I don’t want to lose you to any one else….” You nodded again and he continued, “I don’t know why but I can’t stop loving you. It drives me insane, like I’m love sick or something.”
“Maybe you are.” You finally spoke. JongUp raised a brow. “And I’ll still love the Love-Sick Moon JongUp.”
JongUp gave you one last passionate kiss, “I love you.”
“I love you too JongUp Oppa.”

__________________

I'm feeling lonely, i miss my boyfriend....so..... yeah. 

Hope you enjoyed it ^^ COMMENTS? no? yes? 

I love you! I still have, YoungJae, Daehyun and Yonggukie to do ^^ 
Anticipate it? Or don't. It might turn out all wrong x___X 
Ok. Time check : 1:39 KST

Need to sleep! :) Bye-Yeom!