Chapter 3: Zelo

B.A.P. ONESHOTS!

Born to serve you, my lady 

ENJOY ^^ (influence from a drama i watched ) 

______________________________

The Moon family is very well-known across the whole wide world for they are one of the most riches families in the world. Mr Moon is the chairman of a company ,investing on pastries, that has branched out into almost every inch of the world. Their stores are everywhere. Not only everywhere, they have a whole bunch of loyal customers everywhere too. The business has been passed down from Mr. Moon's father from his own father. The business started small but it has now grown to a very successful pastry company. 

 

Mr and Mrs Moon has only one daughter. Their one and only precious daughter, that is said to be the company's next successor. Moon Hyerin, the well educated and sophisticated lady. She has been thought from young on how to be the successor of the company. The 19 years of her life has been based solemnly on what her parents want her to learn. What she should do to be President of the Moon Company. 

solebury_grand_master_bedroom.jpg"My Lady, it is time to leave." Hyerin's personal butler spoke to her as he bowed slightly with his left hand on his right chest. 

 

Hyerin carefully shut her book close and looked up. Her gaze fixed at the greenery outside. The mansion as was situated in a place that can only be accessed by a plane. It was surrounded by mountains all around the mansion. No one could enter or leave that easily. Security was tight. Hyerin let out a deep sigh and placed her book on the table next to her.

"Zelo, Do you believe in miracles?" Hyerin asked her butler.

Zelo was standing in a very professional manner with his hands held together in front of him. He was wearing a grey silvery tail-suit. His blond hair was glowing due to the rays of sun from the window. 

"I believe so my lady." He spoke in a well-mannered way. 

Hyerin stared out the window but at nothing in particular. Then her eyes fell onto the book she was reading. 

"For 17 years you have been with me Zelo, don't you feel...bored?" Hyerin quietly spoke. Zelo's eyes widened. Hyerin was not allowed to use such words for all her life.

"I'm tired of being a lady. I want to know what is happening beyond these mountains. I want to experience what normal people are experiencing." Hyerin sighed once more. Zelo knew Hyerin too well, and just by the way she sighs he knows how she is feeling. 

 

"I'm sorry my lady, I believe we must leave now." Zelo held out his hand towards Hyerin and waited for her response. "I guess we must.." Hyerin slipped her hand into his and She stood up from her chair. 

 

Her elegant peach dress fell nicely on her body and her long soft curls were neat and tidy. She was indeed a beauty. Hyerin began to walk out of her room and into the hallways. Zelo tailed behind her following her footsteps to wherever she is heading. Her heels clicked each time it came into contact with the polished marble floors and it echoed through the grand hallways. The ceiling was as high as a 3 story building and smallest room in the mansion is as big as an Olympic swimming pool. As Hyerin approached a door Zelo took over and went to the door. He twisted the double knobs and pushed the doors opened. Zelo stepped aside for Hyerin to walk through. 

 

It was the same thing every single day. 

 

Zelo helped Hyerin up onto her personal plane and she sat down at her usual seat. Although she was going to meet her own parents she still need a plane to travel to the other side of the premises to reach her parents' mansion. Zelo silently watched as Hyerin looked out of the plane window. 

"Did Mother say what she wanted to discuss about?" Hyerin asked as she turned to face Zelo who was sitting across from her. 

"I am told nothing of it My lady." Zelo bowed a little. 

Hyerin frowned a little and pressed her lips together. 

"Why do i have a bad feeling about this?" Hyerin frowned even more. 

Zelo gave an assuring smile, "I am sure there is nothing to fear of my lady, they are your parents." 

Hyerin said no more but simply nodded her head and the rest of the trip was silent. 

 

15 minutes later they finally arrived at Mr and Mrs Moons' area. Hyerin continued her journey from the landing, passing through the beautiful garden and finally into the mansion. Again, Zelo was ahead and opened the door for her before returning to his position exactly 50 cm diagonally behind her. There, Hyerin walked into the huge and grand living room. There her parents warmly greeted her with a hug and a kiss. After doing so, Hyerin sat down on the opposite side of her parents, elegantly of course. Zelo took his position, yet again, behind her. 

 

Grand-Living-Room.jpg"Is there a problem Mother?" Hyerin asked. 

 

"Not at all. I supposed it a very happy occasion." Mrs Moon smiled warmly to her. 

Hyerin was very curious but she waited for her parents to tell her the news. 

"You are getting married Hyerin-ah." Mr Moon, a man already in his 50s, spoke.

Hyerin was shocked even Zelo was stunned. 

"Married?" Hyerin repeated the word. 

Mrs Moon nodded her head. Hyerin was lost for words. She knew had to go through an arranged marriage but she didn't know it was this early. Plus she is going to get married to a stranger whom most probably would be a successor of another company. 

"When Mother?" 

"Next week Thursday to be exact." 

"S-so soon?" Hyerin gasped. 

Mr Moon looked at Hyerin with concern, "Is there something wrong Hyerin-ah?" 

 

Hyerin exhaled to calm herself down. *A lady must always obey her parents.* She reminded herself. 

"I'm fine Father." She put on a small smile but deep inside, she was dying. 

"You may return to your room now. I will have the maids to settle with the wedding." Mrs Moon reassured. 

"Yes Mother." Hyerin bowed and stood up, " I will take my leave." 

Hyerin stood up and took one last elegant bow before making her way out of the room. Zelo too took a bow and followed Hyerin's footsteps out of the door.

 

"Hyerin-ah." Mr Moon called. Hyerin stopped and turned around to face her father, "Yes Father?"

Mr Moon opened his mouth to speak but a second later he shook his head and signalled her to leave the place. Hyerin and Zelo took another bow before continuing out the door. They took the same route back to her mansion but this time the atmosphere surrounding them were heavy and uncomfortable. Zelo watched his Lady carefully as she glanced out of the window. He felt his heart crushed whenever he sees his lady that way.

 

"My lady...." Zelo whispered under his breath.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

2 days passed and Hyerin has not spoken not even once after her meeting with her parents. She did every other thing but her voice was not heard through out those two days. Zelo began to become worried about Hyerin. He tried hard to make Hyerin speak again but he could not force his lady to speak if she doesn't wish to. Nevertheless,  Zelo was patient and still served her , even better than before.

 

Ding. Ding. Ding. The grandfather clock rang as it strikes exactly 1am. Zelo still couldn't sleep a wink. It has been 2 days and his body was exhausted but it refused to shut down and rest. It was natural for him to worry about his lady but it never had been this bad. Zelo tossed and turned in his rather big sized bed and then groaned in frustration. 

*What is wrong with me?*

Finally, Zelo gave up forcing himself to sleep. He stared at the ceiling. It was dark so he could not really see anything. After a few minutes of staring at the darkness, Zelo sat up on his bed and let out a deep sigh. He glanced around his pitch black room. He slid his feet into his slippers and walked up to his window. His fingers guided the soft material of the curtain to the side and the moon light peeped into the room, lighting it a little. His room wasn't like any room there; it was well decorated and groomed to his liking. 

 

Banner_Malaysia_Somerset_Gateway_bedroom

 

Zelo was only 7 when he started to serve Hyerin and the Moon family has took him as their own. It wasn't as though Zelo had a choice. His family has been serving the moons for generations. Zelo's father and male cousins were all working for the moons. He could only return home to see his mother thrice a year and he only gets to greet his father who is the butler to Hyerin's father, if he's luck, once a month. Though he misses his family sometimes, it is only better to follow the tradition. That was his destiny, to be born to serve the moons for the rest of his life. Hyerin was born when Zelo was 5 years old and that was the first time he saw the lady of his life. The lady that he had pledge to serve till the end. Being trained as a butler since young, he has grown accustomed to the life of a butler. 

 

Zelo took a look outside the window. The night was very beautiful indeed. It was too early for him to prepare breakfast or do anything. He had nothing to do. Then suddenly the news about Hyerin's wedding popped into his mind. His heart ached once more. Every time he though about it his chest felt stuffy and he couldn't breathe. Why? He has no idea why... 

 

*I should go check on her...* He sighed. Zelo went to his closet and with the skill he took from learning in the training school; it took him only 1 minute to change into his formal butler's uniform. He double checked his attire and then made his way to his lady's room that was located next to his room. The halls were calm and quiet. Everything was dark except for little lamps in certain parts of the hallway. Slowly he crept to the White double doors of Hyerin's room. He stood outside and gave a light knock on it before proceeding in turning the knob. Lightly, he pushed the door slightly ajar and he peeped in. The room was dark of course but the curtains were not drawn and there stood a silhouette of a lady. The moon light traced out her well defined body. Her curves and her long wavy hair that fell slightly below her shoulders. 

"My lady, why are you not asleep yet." Zelo went behind her and gave a small bow. Hyerin was simply staring out the window. Her hands were laced together and her expression was filled with sorrow. 

"I couldn't sleep..." Her voice trembled. Zelo observed her every move. 

"Do you need anything? More pillows? A warm cup of water? Anything." Zelo asked just any other time he asked.

When suddenly Hyerin swirled around and cried, "Don't do any more things for me Zelo! I don't want you attending to me all the time!"

 

Zelo was stunned. Hyerin had never raised her voice. 

"I DON'T WANT TO BE SERVED ANYMORE! I WANT TO BE FREE! I WANT TO DO THINGS FOR MYSELF, WITH MY OWN EFFORT!" Hyerin ranted on and on. Tears were already forming in her eyes and slowly it trickled down her cheeks. Unknowingly Hyerin fell on her knees as he hand caught on the chair nearest to her. Zelo immediately reacted and went next to her. 

"My lady! You need to rest! Now!" Zelo panicked as he placed his hand on Hyerin's shoulder. 

"I don't want you to serve me, Zelo...You too deserve to be free. You don't need to serve me.." Hyerin looked up at Zelo with tearful eyes. Zelo's eyes widened at her statement. 

"But...You're my lady." Zelo mumbled his eyes still in contact with Hyerin's. She shook her head. 

"I forbid you to serve me." 

 

*Forbid?*  The atmosphere suddenly became tense. It felt cold and stiff. Zelo didn't dare move a muscle. Their eyes were locked together. Each gazing deep into each other's trying to find an answer. Their breathings were the only thing that was audible. Neither dare to do anything. 

 

"Because...I love you." Hyerin confessed. 

The whole room became silent. Zelo's heart pumped hard against his chest. He felt stuffy again but this time it was more of a relief. Why? 

"L-love? You can't love me. I'm your butler, relationships between lady and butler is forbidden!" Zelo reminded Hyerin. 

"But..If your not my butler...Then... I can." She pled, "Zelo...let's run away." 

"R...run? Run away?" 

"I don't want to get married to any guy other than you." Hyerin leaned forward. Zelo's eyes widened as Hyerin placed her lips lightly on his. It was a quick kiss and Hyerin pulled away. Her head hung low thinking that Zelo refused to accept her but she was wrong. 

 

Zelo wasn't feeling himself. His stomach churned as she kissed him. His head went dizzy all of a sudden. Everything was confusing but one thing for sure he knew it was something he too wanted. Zelo lifted Hyerin's head and this time he leaned in to give Hyerin a kiss. 

*Is this what love feels like? To be loved...*

The both of them savored the moment and closed their eyes. It was unbelievable. For years they lived without any real body contact and here they are....kissing under the moon light. 

Zelo pulled away, he felt enlightened. Hyerin smiled. 

"I don't know if this is how love feels like, but i know i don't want to lose you." Zelo whispered. He caressed her cheek as he took in her facial features despite seeing her every minute of his life. He wiped her tears and then wrapped his arms around her shoulder, keeping her close to him.

 

"I think i love you too." Zelo smiled. 

Hyerin pulled away pouting, "You think?" 

He let out a small chuckled and hugged her again, "I love you...My lady. Let's run away." 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Waaah~ Its good to be back and writing ^^ Mid Year Exams are finally over and i got 5th in class :) HAPPY~ 
Now, Its term break and i get 1 month free from school (But not from homework)

image

 

I will continue with my oneshots :) 

Really sorry for making you guys wait :( 

 

And being the Angel i am.. TEEN TOP'S COMEBACK IS JUST 5 DAYS AWAY!!! 

image

Hahah.. BYE BYE!