Chapter 11 : Daehyun

B.A.P. ONESHOTS!

Library Date with Noisy Ninja

I'm sorry i had to get over w my feels for this boy. He's been driving me insane >< (in a good way) 

ENJOY <3 

_________________________

It was 10am on a normal weekday like any other. Daehyun had promised me he’ll accompany me to the library and It wasn’t everyday he’ll actually follow me to the library. He hated quiet places since he was the noisiest ninja I’ve ever known. Why does he even call himself a ninja? I wonder myself.

*Where is this boy?* I thought as I glanced at my watch. He was supposed to be down 10 minutes ago. I was waiting at the first floor of his apartment building just like he told me to yesterday. I sighed and dug out my phone from my bag. I called his phone but it kept ringing and ringing. No one answered.

“Jung Daehyun, you’re dead if I find still in your pajamas.” I mumbled to myself and took the lift up to his apartment. I went up to his door and decided to knock first; I never liked barging in even though I knew his pin number.

Knock Knock.
“Daehyun oppa, are you there?” I called out but only silence welcomed me, “Oppa!” I knocked again. Still, no one opened the door. I tried calling him again.

I grew worried somehow. *What if something happened to him?*

“Jung Daehyun! Are you home? DAEHYUN! OPPA! Open u-”

Click.

My eyes rounded and the door opened. There Daehyun stood with his dirty blonde messy bed hair; still in his pajamas. He looked at me through an eye as he was rubbing the other. I had to admit, he looked quite y that way.

“Babe, what are you doing here so early?” Daehyun’s voice was still husky. His eye-lids weren’t even fully opened. I frowned. He forgot.

 “I was waiting for you down stairs but you never came, so I came up to check on you.” I decided to give him a chance if he remembers.
He glanced back into his apartment to check on the time, “It’s so early…”

I crossed my arms and frowned, “You promised me that you would follow me today.”  I felt a little disappointed.

Daehyun held back a yawn as he mumbled something then in a snap, his eyes widened. “OH ! Babe, I’m so sorry!” he put his palms together.
“You should be.” I pouted.

Daehyun pulled me into his apartment and dragged me to sit down on the couch. I saw his laptop, pieces of paper and books everywhere. I guessed he must have been up doing his college stuff. He attempted to clean up the mess but it was just chucking everything to a corner.

“Hold up. Give me 15 minutes top to get ready.” He placed a peck on my head and ran into his room. I heard the water running. Guilt crept to me as I realized he might be exhausted staying up late finishing an assignment. I looked around and decided to help him clean up while he got ready.

The minutes passed quickly and surprisingly Daehyun did get ready by 15 minutes and he still looked gorgeous. He dressed in a simple long sleeved shirt with jeans and he even accessorized a little with a necklace.

“Ok, let’s go.” He paused for a while as he looked around then to me, “You cleaned up for me?” I nodded as I beamed like a lit up Christmas tree.

He walked over to me and smiled, “What will I do without you?” He planted a kiss on my forehead and laced his fingers with mine. I savored the moment as we smiled to each other.

“Let’s go~” He lead me out the door and we walked to the library.

Swinging hands we were nearing the neighborhood library that was just a few blocks from Daehyun’s apartment building. Very convenient. Daehyun stole glances at me as he grinned slyly.

“What?” I asked.
He chuckled, “Nothing. You look beautiful as always.”
I blushed as my heart swelled at the compliment. Daehyun always knows what to say to make a girl go crazy-in-love.
“You sweet talker,” I stuck my tongue out at him as we entered the Library.

I placed my finger on my lips indicating to him to keep quiet. He just nodded. There was barely anyone only 1 or 2 other at the news paper section and another studying at the tables. I dragged Daehyun deep into the library, walking straight to the spot where I usually pick out my books. Since I visited frequently, I knew the library like the back of my hand. Daehyun looked around the area like it was a foreign place.

It was actually our first time having a ‘date’ at the library.

I stopped at that specific book shelf and felt myself tingle at the excitement of what book I’ll come across today. I turned to Daehyun only to see him staring at the number of books.

“I’ll be right here. You can go find your own books to read.” I whispered loud enough for him to hear me. I pushed him lightly to another bookshelf.
“I don’t want to read.” He groaned.
I pinched his arm lightly, “Go.” He yelped but not too loud and walked off like a sad puppy. I turned back to the bookshelf and started looking through the books… one by one.

Half an hour passed and I craned my neck too look around for Daehyun. He was nowhere to be seen. *Did he get lost?* I thought. The library was multi-storey and not to mention, complex.

I started to walk around to search for him but there was no luck. *Where is he?*
Up and down, left and right. I searched every corner and then I found him asleep with his arms around him on the desk (that was meant for students to study on). I shook my head as I gazed at him. My face was right in front of his as my eyes observed his every feature. The scene in front of me was really angelic but I knew better. They never allowed anyone to sleep in the library. I glanced back to see a librarian eyeing us. As much as I don’t want to wake him up, I had to.

“Daehyun… Oppa…” I gently called to him and he squirmed a little before heading back to sleep. I poked his arm and he stirred awake.

“You can’t sleep in the library oppa…” I whispered. He straightened up and stretched a little. “Sorry, I’m just tired…” He smiled at me with sleepy eyes.

I observed him, “Should we go home? You need a rest…”
“Where are your books? Aren’t you borrowing?” He was surprised to see me empty handed. “I was going to but you look so tired… We should’ve just stayed at your apartment.” I cupped his face with my hands and gently rubbed my thumb under his eyes. He gave me a week smile before getting up. “I’m fine, let’s get your books.”

I gave him a weary glance but he led me back to where my favorite book shelf was. He has good memory. But along the way he paused and picked out a book. I peered from behind him curious about the book he picked.
He chuckled as I turned beet red. It was a book about ual desires. I mentally gave myself a face palm and cursed the library for having books about everything. I walked ahead of him as he was grinning to himself as he read the book.

“Look Babe! The menstruation cycle! I should learn about your cramps, why you keep whining about it being so painful.” He laughed to himself. I shook my head and sighed. *Why is my boyfriend this way?*

“I can see you’re wide awake now.” I continued to look at the books again. He didn’t answer me as he was too engrossed w the book.

Time ticked again and I managed to found a few books that interest me. Daehyun had thrown the book back on the shelf and he started to lazily look around again.
“I’m bored.” He mumbled. I pointed to the shelf. “I don’t feel like reading.” He shifted around. I was too immersed with the books that I didn’t notice Daehyun at that moment.

“Babe…” His voice suddenly sounded so deep and y it caught my attention. I turned my head to face him, “Huh?” His y gaze penetrated mine as he advanced towards me. “You’re ignoring me?” he was just inches away from me. I hugged the books tighter to my chest as he half glared and half gazed at me. His hands rested on the shelf next to my head. “O-Oppa…” I felt nervous seeing him this way. “I don’t like being ignored babe…Is that book more interesting than your hot boyfriend over here?” He growled softly. I didn’t dare to answer.

“Is it?!” Daehyun raised his voice a little. I shut my eyes tight. “This is a library…” I mumbled. I felt his hot breath tickle my ear. “I don’t care; you’re so irresistible right now.” His whisper sent chills down my spine and my hair stood at its end. Softly he placed a kiss on my jaw line then one on my eyes, nose then finally capturing my lips. I didn’t know what has gotten into him but he too was being irresistible. “Oppa…”  

“Ahem.” Someone interrupted us and Daehyun pulled away, “Please respect that this is a library.” The librarian gave us a look and walked off. My heart was racing and my face flushed in embarrassment. Then I heard Daehyun laughing. I glowered at him. “That was not funny oppa.” He gave me a peck on my cheek and then on my lips.
“Sorry babe; I just wanted to tease you. Mianhae~” He was still grinning from ear to ear. I didn’t know if I should be angry at him or forgive him. He was just being too cute.

“I probably can’t step in here without receiving looks from the librarian anymore.” I frowned.

“Babe~ I’m sorry~” He whined and hugged my waist.
“Don’t do that again promise?” I pointed a finger at him.
He raised a brow and smirked, “I can’t promise that, you’re irresistible.”
“Oppa!” I accidentally shrieked then quickly covered my mouth.

“Yeah babe?” He was teasing me.
“I hate you.”
“I love you too.” Yet again he kissed me. I couldn’t say no. I could never say no to Daehyun. He smiled into the kiss then pulled away.
“I know you like me being this way,” His body was so close I was burning up again, “Teasing you, kissing you…”

I covered his mouth with my hand not wanting another word from him. I knew I was blushing madly by then. “Let’s go.” I hugged the books in one hand and the other I led Daehyun to the borrowing section.
“My girlfriend is so cute~”

 

-THE END- 

 

-----------------------

 

Let me hide now. >< 
My feels for this guy is unbearable.

He's just too freakishly adorable and y at the same time! 

Ok bye~ See you next time if i have more Oneshots to feed your soul~ :) 

 

tumblr_m9tbtkLRsO1rw7if5.gif

Daehyun. STAHP.