Century's Fairytale Part 2

♥ Jongyu Love House ♥ (Do not enter if you don't like Jongyu!)

Title - Century's Fairytale Part 2

Genre - Romance, Angst

Rating - PG 13?? XP

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Nobody's POV

 

"Yah, Check Jonghee out! That short skirt just made me want to grab her !" A blunt comment again.

 

Jinki sighed after hearing some boys' nasty comment about his best friend.

 

"Jonghee, don't tell me you are wearing a mini skirt again..." He muttered.

 

Jongee turned back, her eyes widened in suprise but soon she gave a nervous laugh.

 

"Hehe, you found out?" Jonghee bit her lips. Jinki is totally gonna get mad at her. She did promise not to wear the mini skirt to school anymore because according to Jinki, it was inappropriate......=.=

 

"You promised me..." Jonghee flicked her eyes up to meet Jinki's. His voice was deadly calm at times like this.

 

"Mianhae, Jinki.....I-Urmm Kibum oppa washed all my knee length skirts and long jean pants so I had no choice..." She tried to reason.

 

"Guess it's hyung's fault huh.." Jinki howled.

 

"I am so sorry, Jinki....I did not mean it ok? I jus-"

 

"You just show that you doesn't care because I am totally blind right?" Jinki's voice weakened suddenly, making Jonghee's eyes went even wider.

 

"Yah! What are you talking about Lee Jinki? I am sorry, okay? I really don't mean such thing! I will really never do it again. It's not like I didn't keep the promise because you actually can't see me...." Jonghee spoke with the most sincere and apologetic voice she could ever made.

 

"How can I ever trust you again?" Jinki let out a faint whisper.

 

"Every morning when I come fetch you, I will let you touch me to see whether I am wearing mini skirt or not, okay? Please don't be mad, bunny..." she pleaded, her arms snaking around Jinki's own.

 

Jinki's face suddenly turn red upon Jonghee's speech. Touch Jonghee? No way!

 

"Hey! Jonghee!" a sharp and hoarse voice appeared behind Jinki.

 

"Hey, Jiyoung!" Jonghee greeted back.

 

Jinki's POV

 

"Hey, Jiyoung!" Jonghee's voice suddenly brightened up as she heard the guy.

 

"I've been looking for you since I reached school!" The guy seemed to approach Jonghee or even touch her as I heard skins brushing against each other.

 

"Awww, missed me baby?" Jonghee's voice was extra sweet. Guess she got herself a new boy "again".

 

I sighed, not wanting to disturb the new couple.

 

"I'll be heading to class so may be see ya around." I told her with a forced smile as I tried to find a direction to escape.

 

"Yah! Lee Jinki! I am sending you to your class!" She yelled behind me.

 

"There's no need for it!" I raised my voice a bit so that she could hear.

 

A few minutes later, I was able to reach my class with help of some of the students along the way.

 

"Hey, Jinki!" I smiled in relief when I finally hear Minho's voice.

 

"How come your girlfriend never send you to class today?" He asked, sliding the bag from Jinki's shoulder.

 

"She went with her boyfriend..." I forced a smile to Minho.

 

"Oh...." Minho only exclaimed but no other words came from him.

 

As I want to my seat, I took out my voice recorder which act as my diary and record whatever I wanted to say.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two years later,

 

"hey, Jinki!" someone yelled from outside of the fence of my house.

 

I closed the book that I was reading and stood up, knowing who it was. (A/N : You guys know that there are special books with flated words for blinds right? )

 

"Why are you so energetic today, Jonghee?" I said with a radiant smile as I unlocked the gate.

 

"Guess what??????? Jiyoung propose to me!!!!"

 

My heart clenched upon hearin the word. Pain was unbearable as if someone was stabbing the poor heart for non stop. No, Lee Jinki. If Jonghee is happy then you have to be happy for her. Can't you hear her voice that is brimmed with happiness? There's no reason for you to be sad!

 

"Hey, bunny! say something will you?" I swear she is pouting at this moment.

 

"Good for you, Jonghee. Congrats!" I knew I had to sound happy. Definitely. I am really happy for you, Jonghee. I really am congratulating you from my sincere heart. Just that I feel a bit sorry for my own heart....just a bit.....

 

"You're gonna come to my wedding, aren't you?! Jiyoung wanted it as fast as possible so may be around next month?"

 

 

Jonghee's POV

 

I couldn't believe Kwon Jiyoung actually...finally asked me to marry him!!!! I mean it's not that I am so desperate =.=

 

But of course, who wouldn't want to get married to their loved ones???????? I had to let Jinki know about his before I tell anyone else! He will be happy for me right?

 

I arrived at Jinki's house. Of course, not to forget, jumping around the garden happily as I told jinki about the proposal.

 

He went quiet for such a long time as if he was thinking about something very deeply.

 

"Of course, I'll go....." He spoke with a smile....a problemetic one actually....a smile that he always wear when he's going to be so mysterious that I can't even tell what he was thinking.

 

Is he not fond of Jiyoung? What was his problem?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

One week before Jonghee's wedding,

 

*Ring Ring*

 

"Hello?" Jonghee answered.

 

"Is it Kim Jonghee's phone?" The person from other line asked.

 

"Yes, I am speaking."

 

"A man who is identified as Kwon Jiyoung met with a traffic accident. I called as you were the first one in the contact list."

 

Jonghee's phone dropped from her shivering hands, her lips quivering violently with the tears dwelling up in her eyes.

 

"Jiyoung!!" she picked up her phone and the car key before dashing to the hospital.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Condition is quite bad. The left artrium and ventricles are totally crashed due to the impact. We actually is using heart pumping machine to take over the function of the left chambers. Unless he have a heart transplant, we cannot guruntee his life."

 

Heart transplant? Who on earth will ever donate their heart?

 

"Are you sayin that I have to freakin wait for a dead person to save Jiyoung??!!! WHICH LIVING PERSON ON EARTH WILL EVER GIVE THEIR HEART??????"

 

"Jonghee! Calm down..." Jinki pulled his friend back from the doctors who was trying to grab one of them to mash like a potato.

 

"There's no other way, Ms. Kim. We're sorry..."

 

Jonghee remained silent, sobbing to herself as she approached the motionless bandaged boy lying on the white hospital bed.

 

"Jiyoung ah, I don't even want to live without you in my life....please don't leave me...." she muttered as she fisted a handful of fabric that Jiyoung was wearing as she cried hard on his heaving chest.

 

A single person who heard that in the room sighed. His heart was hurting more than anyone else in this room.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sixth day of Jiyoung's hospitalisation,

 

*RING rING*

 

"Hello...." Jonghee answered with flat and impassive tone.

 

"Jonghee yah..it's me..Jinki. Can I meet you for awhile?"

 

"Sorry, Jinki. I don't wanna leave Jiyoung alone. Whatever the matter is, can we talk later?"

 

A long sigh was heard.

 

"It can't be helped then, bye, Jonghee.."

 

The line was then dead.

 

Somehow, Jonghee's heart felt heavy. She couldn't figure out the cause. Her eyes once again flicked to Jiyoung's pale face, caressing it gently again.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

At midnight of sixth day of Jiyoung's hospitalisation,

 

"Get him to the operation room now!" The doctor ordered the nurse who was in charge of Jiyoung.

 

"What's happening?" Jonghee who was still half asleep asked.

 

"Looks like we have a donor, Ms. Kim. I have to get Mr. Kwon to the operation room as soon as possible.

 

Jonghee stood there like a stone, unable to move. Suddenly, she broke into her tears and smiled widely.

 

"Finally, Jiyoung ah, you made it! You'll be alright now!" she said, holding onto her fiance's hand while they were heading to the operation room with Jiyoung still lying motionless on his bed.

 

The nurse immediately brought Jiyoung into the room and asked Jonghee to wait outside. The latter said at the waiting area, nervously biting her lips as she prayed.

 

One hour later,

 

"Jinki ah!!!! WHERE'S MY JINKI?!!" noises along the hallway attracted Jonghee's attention. She saw a figure of an elderly woman being held back by a boy.

 

"WHERE'S MY SON?!! JINKI AH!" she was crying so heavily.

 

Jonghee stood up from her seat, strolled over to take a look.

 

"Minho? Auntie?" She called.

 

"Here are his belongings that we found...." The doctor handed Minho a bag.

 

"Kamsamida." The boy said.

 

"No, no, my son is not dead. It's not true. Let me see my Jinki! He's not dead!!" The woman struggled from Minho's hand.

 

"What are you talking about? Where's Jinki?" Jonghee looked at the crying woman and then to Minho.

 

"We got a call from hospital. That Jinki passed away..." Tears were visible in Minho's eyes too.

 

"Are you joking with me, Choi Minho?! Yah! it's not something you can joke about!" I laughed nervously.

 

Minho sighed, his stares burn through me as if I was some type of criminal.

 

He then opened up the bag that the doctor gave him and took out a certain device.

 

"If you open the diary file in this ipod, you will know what is going on."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took the device and turned it on. There were list of files with dates on them. I chose the last one.

 

"20th August 2012,

                       I decided not to hesitate anymore. Seeing how Jonghee was suffering over this....Junghee ah, I know this voice of me will never reach you but the first thing I ever wanted to say to you is "I love you". No matter how much I wanted to say that, I know it's impossible. I am a blind person. Of course, I can never be compatible to you. Although I wanted to meet you for the last time, seem like it's impossible. Junghee ah, all I ever wanted is your happiness....and your love. But being such person with so many imperfect things, I kept my confession and took it to my grave.I already know that the only person who can make you happy is Kwon Jiyoung. There's a better reason for him to stay alive than I do. I am blind anyway. His heartbeat means everything to you. Of course I wish mine was...*chuckle* but that doesn't matter, as long as you are happy, Jonghee ah. I will be able to smile just by looking at your energetic self. I love you so much, Jonghee. You might think how dare such a blind man dare to expect me to love him...but you're wrong...and do you remember you asked me what present would I like for my birthday? ALL I wanted in my life is none other than you, Kim Jonghee. If there's a next life, I wished to meet you again. and how I wish I would get a chance to marry you like Jiyoung will do. *soft chuckle* Saranghae......"

 

"Lee Jinki!!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO ME??!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, squeezing my chest tight where my heart located.

 

How could I never noticed Jinki's love for me? How can I be this dumb? I never want to lose you Jinki. Never in my life I had a thought of losing you. No.  I would never be able to have that thought because it would be the worst nightmare I could ever had.

 

"JINKI!!!!!!!!!!!" The tightening of my heart won't stop. I couldn't even breathe. Jinki cannot leave me. He promised me to be with me forever. I can't lose Jinki over Jiyoung.

 

He was essential for my life as Kim Jong Hee.

 

"GET JINKI THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!!!!!!!!" I banged the door of the operation room like a wild elephant that was out of control.

 

Minho ran over to me and pulled me away but I struggled with him.

 

"Give me Jinki back! LEE JINKI! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! GET BACK HERE!!!!"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The identical white cuboids were in line. Some of them has colouful flowers on it. But in front of a white retangular grave, stands a young lady in a black dress, holding onto two different envelopes.

 

"I will always be yours no matter what..." she whispered.

 

She knelt down in front of the black plating that was curved on the white wall.

                   "Lee Jinki

                       1989 - 2012" (A/N : that's not true.....!!!! NEVER!!!!!!)

 

She placed her handbag by the side and took out the first envelope that she was holding and tore it into half and put it in front of the name plate. She then took the second one and took it off from the envelope and lean it against the white grave.

 

"Take care, Jinki...I will come again tomorrow." she leaned in to the white brick structure and connect it with her lips softly with tears falling from her eyes.

 

With that, she stood up and gave a last glance to the white place before she left.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the torn piece of card, it says,

 

               "Groom - Kwon Ji Young <3 Bride - Kim Jonghee

                   You are invited to witness the wedding of love! ^^"

 

On the card that the lady took out from second envelope, it says,

 

                "Groom - Lee Jinki <3 <3 <3 Bride - Kim Jonghee

                    You are invited to witness the declaration of the new born couple! ^^"

 

 

Saranghae, Jinki......

I really wish I will see you soon.....

My beloved husband...

My beloved Bestfriend......

My beloved lover...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

OH ! I AM CRYING OVER MY OWN FIC AGAIN >.<

Sorry that I took so long to update this fic T.T

I am still crying T.T

huhu.....Tell me how you guys find this ending okay???

Did I suceed in my angsty fic?????

because all I wrote in front fics were kinda comedy and stuff.....

Thanks for all the comments and I hope it can keep coming yeah!!!! ^^

Don't worry guys. I will lift up the mood in next fic ^^

So stay in tune and see you guys around!!! XD