STOPR part 3

♥ Jongyu Love House ♥ (Do not enter if you don't like Jongyu!)

Title - Sweet Thorn of Poisonous Rose Part 3

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

 

"Good night...!" The three lazy bumps minus a hyperactive diva closed the door before us. Onew and I turned to our room direction and ready to walk back.

 

"Hey, Jonghyun...Do you want to take a stroll around that little garden outside the dorm?" Onew approached with a radiant smile.

 

To be honest, I was more than tired because I had to deal with Taemin's sudden sugar rush earlier and the diva talk of my best friend....but I couldn't say no to the request of my gorgeous roommate.

 

"Sure.." I replied. I still feel weird to talk back in Korean but well, since he could understand it, there should be no problem.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"So, tell me about you, Jonghyun." Onew started as his eyes wandered around the garden, his hands touching the vines that coiled around the white wooden cross cut shelf.

 

"Nothing much....I'm the only child so there's no fighting with siblings...may be that much?" Onew giggled at my word.

 

"Actually, it reminds me of my sister who is so naggy..." He muttered. My eyes traveled to his eyes which are still exploring the lights and flowers of the garden. He has those cute pouty lips and duper adorable eye smile.

 

"Why did you come back to Korea when you had lived in US for long time?" I asked.

 

"I have to find something out." He said without turning back to look at me.

 

"Oh ok...." I decided not to ask anymore.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Onew's POV

 

 

I tried my best not to stare at his face. My heart was racing in 120km/h rate. No, Jinki...You can't make it obvious! Control yourself will you?!

 

"How about heading back to our room? It's getting really dark." He said.

 

"Let's go." I said, pulling him by the arm.

 

 

+At midnight+

 

"So cold..." I muttered between my clattering teeth. Air conditioner was right above me! Like 1m above me? I can't even put air conditioner in my own room because if the temperature drop below 25 degree celcius, I get too cold. Let's just say my thermoregulation is abnormal since birth.

 

I kept rolling on my bed. The thickness of the blanket is not thick enough for me.

 

"You ok up there?" A soft voice was heard.

 

"It's too cold up here.." I tried my best to sound not to shivering but it did =.=

 

"Come down then..."

 

I bit my lips, thinking over the option that he gave me. I then got out of my bed, heading down the stair.

 

"Come here.." He patted the little space beside him.

 

I hesitantly placed myself beside him.

 

"Your skin is freezing, Onew..." He gaped as he rubbed my arms gently.

 

"Just call me Jinki.." He stopped his action for awhile and looked at me.

 

"Jinki......" He then smiled widely.

 

"I'll just hug you to sleep.." He said just before pulling into his arms and soon, soft breathing was heard near my forehead.

 

Good night, Jonghyun...Can't even belive that I am in my fiance's arms.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Three Months Later,

 

"Yah, Jinki!" Jonghyun waved his arms to get attention of his roommate who smiled when he saw him but that smile suddenly disappeared when he saw a girl sitting on Jonghyun's lap.

 

Jinki set down further away from Jonghyun, just beside Taemin.

 

"Hyung, what date is today?" Taemin asked Minho.

 

"December 13?" Minho replied as he scooped a spoonful of rice and shove it into his mouth.

 

"Hey! IT'S ONEW HY-UPMMMH!!!" Before Key could finish his words, Onew covered the diva's mouth with his hand and shook his head gently , signaling not to say it out.

 

Everybody just looked at them weirdly and continued eating their food.

 

Key sighed, just pat his hyung's shoulder gently and continued eating.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Onew's POV

 

+In the shared room+

 

 

"Jjong, do you have anything to do tomorrow?" I asked Jjong who was busy texting on his own bed.

 

"I think I will have a date with soyeon tomorrow...I haven't had my meals () for awhile..."He said with a devil look on his face.

 

"Oh ok...." I just quietly went up to my upper deck.

 

"Jinki, you are sleeping? Come down, I am just finishing." He spoke.

 

"It's ok, I can manage.." I replied not very surely. I am not confident but I don't want to sleep with him tonigh =.=

 

"Yah! What are you talking about? You will become a frozen bunny in the morning!" He said, pulling me down from the deck. (Which actually make me almost have an heart attack! )

 

"Just text your girlfriend.I'll just go sleep with Minnie." I said before running out of our room.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jonghyun's pov

 

What was that? Jinki left me alone in the room? What's with him anyway?

 

+Midnight+

 

I just couldn't sleep. Rolling here and there on my bed. Is he ok over there? They don't even know that he can't sleep when it is too cold. Is he freezing?

 

"AISH!" I messed my hair up in irritation. Lee Jinki. Why are you making me suffer like this?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Here's the another chapter for you :)

This is gonna be over soon ^^

I haven't decided whether another one or two more chapter will end this.

So stay tuned okay? ^^

Thank a lots to my new subbies ^^

Kindly leave a comment for mnae XP

see ya guys around!