Sweet thorn of Poisonous Rose

♥ Jongyu Love House ♥ (Do not enter if you don't like Jongyu!)

Title - Sweet thorn of Poisonous Rose

Genre - Romance, fluff, cuteness!

Rating - Slightly rated for some ual references or language :)

 

So Here we go! ^^

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinki's POV

 

(A/N : ALL THE ITALIC FONT CONVERSATIONS ARE INDICATION THAT THEY ARE SPEAKING IN "english" LANGUAGE ^^)

 

 

"Babe! Get your down here right now!" A loud scream echoed through the big mansion by a beach of Florida.

 

Aww.....Here she goes again =.=

 

I shot up from the bed, scratching my chocolate brown hair in frustration. I will never ever had a peaceful morning if I am gonna seriously stick with my sister!

 

"Must she always do this?" I muttered to myself as I stamped into the bathroom with a white fluffy towel in my hand.

 

At Breakfast,

 

"Why are you cooking these bacon and scrambled eggs again? You promised me to cook korean breakfast, Sunny..." I whined as I sat down at the white marble dining table.

 

"Shut up, Bro. Take it or leave it!" My sister hissed.

 

I let out a deep sigh, having no choice but to hold up the knife and fork to start eating.

 

"By the way, have you prepared to leave for Seoul? Your flight is in tomorrow's evening right?" Sunny said as she also sat down on the chair beside mine.

 

"Yeah! I am so enthusiastic about that! I am going to see Mom and dad again!" I practically was squealing in front of my sister.

 

"Hey, your Korean is like this bad!" She motioned a big space to exaggerate.

 

"I'll find a way to get through with it!" I winked as I dropped my utensils.

 

"I'll be leaving for school! I will be busy to get permanent leave from school..."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in Korea,

 

"Yo, Kibum! Wanna accompany me to the club?" Jonghyun asked between whistling.

 

"Urhmmm...Nope! I have a date with Minho later on! Just go by yourself for today, Dino..." Key spoke, looking apologetic.

 

"Oh! It's ok,babe. Have a nice date!" Jonghyun smiled as he exited the school's hallway, car key is being spun around his fingers.

 

*Ring Ring*

 

"Kim JONGHYUN! GET YOUR BACK TO HOUSE!"

 

Jonghyun's face crunched up as he placed the phone away from his ear.

 

"Araso, Umma! You did not have to shout that much!" He complained but the other line was already dead.

 

"Seems like my club plan is ruined..." He made a puppy face as he proceeded to his car.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

"What?????!!!!! Umma! You can't possibly do this to me! I am totally out for girls!! Not guys! Please don't make me do this!" Jonghyun cried as he shot up from his chair.

 

"I AM TELLING YOU, JONGHYUN. SIT. BACK.DOWN." Jonghyun's dad paused every word, sounding totally and deadly calm, hinting danger.

 

Jonghyun shut his mouth and sat back down on his seat.

 

"But Appa, I can't possibly marry a guy right? I mean we can't even have children!" He complained.

 

"This is a promise we made ever since both of you were born, Jonghyun. Don't even try to defy me. He will be coming back from America soon. So be prepared."

 

"But!"

 

"NO.BUTS.JONGHYUN." His father emphasised again.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

At Airport,

 

As soon as Jinki passed through the immigration counter, a smile crept up his face. His mother did notify him about why he was called back to Korea.

 

He took out his sunglasses, reaching a hand into the pocket of his white pants to pull out a certain portrait.

 

"Kim Jonghyun Huh....." He muttered.

 

He then took out his phone and dialed.

 

"Hello, Mom? I am back in Korea. Yeah! I will come meet you guys once I finished settling paperworks at the school and my luggage at the dorm. Yeah! See you and love you Mom!"

 

"St.John High.....How am I going to get there?" Jinki thought as he pouted his lips.

 

"Taxi!"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

St. John High School....

 

Jinki's POV

 

"The school is so big! At least bigger than my old one about two times!" I screamed in my head.

 

The first step that I took into this school made me have a very weird feeling though.

 

Wait, all I have to do is to get to the General Office! Yes, that's right!

 

"E-Excuse me?" Crap, I forgot how to ask the whereabout of Office in Korean!!

 

"Yeah?" The guy who was still seeping on his bottle of cultured milk answered.

 

"Uhm-D-Do you k-Know...." This is totally killing me! I took in deep breath to calm myself down. Wait, why don't try in English.

 

"Could you please tell me how to get to General Office?" Yes, there you go!!!!

 

Suddenly, the guy choked on his milk.

 

"WHAT??" he said in Korean.

 

I scratched my head. The worst thing I could experience is not being able to communicate with the Koreans!!!!!!

 

"Would you please tell me how to get to General Office?" I repeated in English.

 

He looked at me strangely and started to dial some numbers into his phone.

 

"Umma! I am having some difficulty with a certain foreigner...Help me talk to him please!" He said and gave the phone to me.

 

"Hello??" I greeted.

 

"Yes. Can I help you?" The person in the other line spoke in unaccented English.

 

"Yes, please. Could you tell me how to get to the General Office from the school gate?" I spoke.

 

"Yeah sure, Please enter the hall way and turn left. When you see a big stair case at the junction, turn left again. The Office is right at the left of the staircase." He directed.

 

"Ok! Thank you so much! By the way, I am Jinki. Lee Jinki." I introduced.

 

"What?! You are Korean?!" He yelled from the other line.

 

"Yep but I kinda studied abroad since I was 5 so my Korean is bad..." I said nervously and he chuckled.

 

"Don't worry ya. Hand the phone back to Taemin and let me have some words with him." He said. Taemin must be that cute looking guy.

 

I handed the phone to the boy who just threw his milk bottle into the near by recycling bin.

 

"Araso, Hyung....I will take care of him." He then hung up and put the phone inside his jacket's pocket.

 

"Nice to meet you, Jinki Hyung!! You do understand what I am saying right?" He asked with a wide cute smile.

 

I nodded.

 

"Come, Let me take you to the General Office! Afterwards I will drop you to the dorm yeah!"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers and follow Jongyu shippers!

I am telling you this fic is gonna be chaptered like around 3-4 chapters :)

Gonna be fluffy highschool romance between Jongyu ^^

After such a depressing angst....

Just wanted to give you something refreshing ^^

Hope you enjoy it!

 

AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT DOWN THERE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK YEAH ^^