sweet thorn of the poisonous rose part 2

♥ Jongyu Love House ♥ (Do not enter if you don't like Jongyu!)

TITLE - Sweet thorn of the poisonous rose part 2

Genre - romance, fluff, cuteness!

Rating - M18

 

sorry guys. I am updating with my tab so couldnt get the right fonr and so on. Sorry for all the spelling errors in advanced! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinki's POV 

 

 

 

 

"All your paperworks are approved, Mr. Lee. Your dorm number is 300. Please proceed to the dorm building." the staff in the office told me and I bowed to her politely without saying any words.

 

When I exited the general office, I saw Taemin  was already started sipping another bottle of his cultured milk.

 

" You are quite fast, hyung. Did they tell you your room number?" Taemin said as he lean away from the white wall.

 

I nodded with a nervous smile as my scratched the back of my head anxiously again.

 

"Let's go hyung!" I almost yelped when Taemin hook his arm with mine merrily as we exited the main hallway to head for the small cute buildings at the other side of school compound.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Room 300

 

*Knock Knock*

 

"Hyung!!!!!!!" Taemin yelled as he banged the door.

 

Hyung??? There is someone inside?? I will be staying with someone else????? I wanted the room to myself!! *pout*

 

Even after several bangs (Which almost broke the door), there wasn't even a sound at the other side of the door.

 

"Jinki hyung, do you have any keys?" Taemin asked with knitted eyebrows while still sipping on his milk.

 

"Oh yeah, just a second..." I remembered the vice principal giving me a key. I put my hand inside the pants'pocket and pulled out the small key.

 

"Here you go." I spoke and watched him unlock the door.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Uh....Jjong....Uhmmmm...."

 

"AHHHHHH!" Taemin's terrified scream echoed in the dorm.

 

"Yah! Hyung! Don't you know this is indecent in the dorm!!???" Taemin stuttered with his eyes covered by his long and slander fingers.

 

I sighed, walking over to the door with my lugguage in my hand.

 

"I can handle it, Taem....Tell me your room number. I'll go there once I settle my things in here." I spoke.

 

Taemin blinked a few times in confusion but he suddenly smiled.

 

"My room number?? I understood that part keke." He grinned wide while scratching the back of his neck.

 

"It's 289, hyung. I stay with Key hyung and Minho hyung....see ya there...!" he then skipped away from me, holding onto his milk bottle tightly.

 

I took in a deep breath and entered the room just to be greeted by a girl in her garments and a half- fiance of mine.

 

I totally took no acknowledge of their presence in the room and just proceed on unpacking my stuffs while feeling two pairs of eyes following my every movement.

 

"Who are you?"

 

I tilted my head just to see a half Jonghyun who only had his dark blue jeans on. The waistband of his boxer was also in my sight.

 

"Your roommate." I spoke in unaccented Korean.

 

"I see....What do I call you?" he asked as he leaned his back on the white bookshelf beside me.

 

"Onew." I answered without looking at him and continued arranging my books on the table.

 

"Roger..." He said with an eye smile.

 

"Oppa..I gotta get going!" The girl said and she seemed to be fully dressed.

 

"Ok, babe. See ya around." Jonghyun winked as the girl exited.

 

*SIGH*

 

I totally don't want a player as my husband where I have to chase after all the girls that he makes love!

 

FIRST IMPRESSION : TOTAL PLAYER

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

After putting all my clothes in the closet that was assigned to me, I took a quick shower and prepared to go to Taemin's room.

 

"Yo! Where are you going? Do you already have friends here?" He asked while lying in his bed with a thick Advanced Chemistry book resting on his chest.

 

A player who study? Doesn't match the image. But he is definitely interesting. The second thing I noticed...he had this frameless glasses on his face. Totally gorgeous.

 

"Uhmm...Taemin.." Reality hit me. He doesn't know I can't speak Korean "Yet".

 

"AH! You are going to their room?" He got up from his bed.

 

I nodded.

 

"Let's go together then!" He smiled again, grabbing a white plain T-shirt and put it on.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun's POV

 

I was having my time with my Chemistry Topics when I heard the bathroom door unlocked. Without any intention, I looked over at the door.

 

As soon as the figure appeared, I couldn't just leave my eyes from the flawless skin of the stranger. He only had towel wrapped around his waist...in other words...half ..

 

Although his body was not very tanned with obvious packs, he had this visible developing six packs that made his body look y. Even those pinkish buds....!

 

I touched my nose to check whether if I was bleeding but fortunately, my pride was saved!

 

I know I am a womaniser but why am I taking interest in my roommate?

 

This is wrong. May be it is just a mistake.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Room 289

 

*Ding Dong*

 

"Onew Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" As soon as Taemin saw his bunny hyung, he jumped up to the former and wrapped his hand around the neck of the older boy.

 

"Hey..." Onew smiled softly.

 

"Hey....I'm Key." When Onew pulled away from Taemin, a beautiful brunette greeted him with a wide smile.

 

"Thanks for the help, pretty.." Onew spoke in flawless English, causing the other party's cheeks to be tinted in pink.

 

"You sure are handsome, Onew..." Key complimented Onew back.

 

"Wo, you guys know each other? And why are you talking in English?" Jonghyun bugged in while confusion is written over all his face.

 

"He can barely speak Korean, Dino. But he seem to understand the talk well." Key said with a smile while eyeing Onew again.

 

"Why did I not know about this?" Jonghyun muttered under his breath.

 

"Why would you want to know about it?" Onew threw a question which caught Jonghyun in surprise.

 

"W-Well, since I am your roommate..." Jonghyun wanted to slap himself for even stuttering in front of Onew. What the hell is wrong with him???

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys!

How are you doing????!!!!!!! XP

First thing first, Here's an update for you!!! XD

Tell me whether it is too general.... *pout*

So that I can work on it to improve keke ^^

second thing....

GUESS WHAT!

I GOT MY TICKET FOR SHINee WORLD 2 CONCERT!!!! XD

Too Overjoy here hehehe XP

Although I still have to wait for over 2 months to see my dubu T.T

anyone of you going?? XP

See ya guys later nae ^^