STOPR part 5

♥ Jongyu Love House ♥ (Do not enter if you don't like Jongyu!)

Title - Sweet Thorn of Poisonous Rose

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Onew's POV

 

 

I squeezed the soaked towel again to rinse all the water and placed it gently on trembling boy on the bed. Together with him, underneath his blanket beside him was a cute white bunny who only left his head out from the blanket.

 

I sighed, reaching out my hand to pat the bunny, who gently bent its ears upon my touch.

 

"What do I do when both of you get sick?" I whispered softly and my other hand reached for the human whose lips were quivering badly.

 

A tint of idea appeared in my mind which made my heart raced as if it was F1 race. I knew it was purely foolish to do that but I couldn't hold back the urge at all.

 

I stood up from the chair and sat on his soft mattress, my body pressing against his chest slightly. As soon as I leaned in a few inch, I could feel soft and warm flesh against my own.

 

"Uhmmm.." My eyes grew wide when I heard his muffled soft moans. My heart pounding against my ribcage like heavy drum beats.

 

I was sure. Sure that I was totally in love with him. The fact that my heart is crazily pounding for him, the fact that I got so jealous whenever he was a player himself with loads of girls, the fact that I couldn't stop loving him although I knew he could break my fragile heart anytime soon....

 

I was madly in love with my fiance.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

 

I was rudely awaken by soft flesh tickling me on my face.

 

"It's you..." I smiled when I saw the little guy I bought for my bunny...wait I mean Jinki.

 

When I tried to get up, the room was so gloomy because of the thick curtain are rarely allowing the morning sunlight to pass through them.

 

Was I alone with bunny the whole night? where's Jinki then?

 

First thing I noticed when I tried to make a sound was that my throat was super dry.

 

Therefore, I decided to make my way to the refrigerator to get some water.

 

As I passed by the study table, my eyebrows knitted in surprise to see Jinki sleeping with his head on the table. There were so many crumbled papers lying around him.

 

I inched near to him, picking up one of the crumbled piece of paper.

 

"Jonghyun, I am sorry. I wanna thank you for everything you've done for me."

 

My eyes flicked to the sleeping beauty as a sincere smile crept onto my face.

 

I pulled the chair away from the table where Jinki was sleeping and picked him up in a bridal style, heading to my own bed.

 

"He should eat more, so light for a teenage boy.." I muttered to myself.

 

*RING RING*

 

Annoying phone.

 

I took my phone and checked the caller ID.

 

I rolled my eyes, annoyed to see that it was from my mother.

 

"Hello, Mom?"

 

"Yeah, I'm at dorm."

 

"What??? WHY IS IT SO FAST!?"

 

"TONIGHT?"

 

"A-Araso, umma.."

 

. I am doomed! My fiance and his parents will be visiting me today! What should I do x4

 

My eyes flicked once again to the figure on my bed.

 

If I don't do it, I'm so gonna regret it. It's okay. I just have to say, "Jinki, I think I am in love with you. Will you stay by my side?" I chanted myself.

 

Ok, thats it. I turned to face Jinki's sleeping face.

 

NO! I CAN'T DO THIS! my face was burning even when he was not awake!!! I can't do this at all!

 

May be I can make things unstandable so that my fiance won't want to accept me at all?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV

 

At evening,

 

Jinki was waken up by the ring tone of his phone.

 

Mom - Jinki where are you? You're supposed to visit your fiance today!

 

Jinki - OMG! SORRY MOM! I'll be right there soon!!

 

Jinki looked around the house and saw nobody. I guess Jonghyun left for his house already!

 

Wait. Jinki dialed his cousin's number.

 

Jinki : Joon! Can you accompany my parents to XXX mansion? I'll be right there soon. yep! I owe you one, Joon! Thanks a million!

 

Jinki then dashed off to the bathroom with a towel in his hand.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

I sat sloppily on the dining chair and played with the table cloth with a pout on my face. The other family haven't arrived yet. But I kept thinking about Jinki's sleeping face the whole time....I wonder if he was still asleep.....

 

"OH HEY! Donghae ya!!!!! You've arrived!!!!!" Heechul greeted his friend with a friendly hug.

 

My eyes widened when I heard greetings. I quickly fix my plain silk purple neck tie and the grey suit.

 

"Oh! Joon came too! Come! Let's go into the dining room.."

 

OH GOSH! HE'S COMING!

 

"Jonghyun ah, greet my friend, Uncle Donghae!" My dad said and I bowed politely to the man.

 

"Wah, chullie! Your boy is really handsome! I haven't seen him in ages!"

 

OH NO! My jaws dropped when I saw my fiance. He looked more manlier than I do! GOSH! There's no way I'm gonna get TOPPED!

 

His face was much more musculine than mine. So was his body built. Is this what you called retribution? I swear I won't do this to girls again! PLEASE!!!! LET ME OFF!

 

"D-Dad..... I can't marry Mr. Lee..." I told him.

 

My dad shot me a dead glare as a warning to keep my mouth shut!

 

"What are you talking about? Sorry, donghae. He's just kidding.." My dad laughed nervously.

 

"No, I already had someone I love. I will only marry him, dad. No one else...he's so important for me.."

 

*DROP DROP*

 

"S-Sorry..." I couldn't believe my eyes, it was Jinki. How did he get into my house? and he dropped the bag that he brought too...

 

"Jinki! Son!" Uncle Donghae called after Jinki who dashed off the room.

 

"Son?" Why is uncle donghae calling Jinki son?

 

"YOU BASTARD! Jinki got upset because of you, stupid! I don't know how the person you love could ever be better than Jinki!" Heechul howled at his son.

 

"It's ok, chullie. You can't force your son..."

 

"NO! JINKI WAIT!" I yelled and ran off, leaving behind two puzzled old men.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

"JINKI!" Jonghyun finally caught up with the latter and held back his arm.

 

"Let me go!" Jinki struggled violently to break free but he could not shake the boy loose.

 

"Jinki..." The puppy boy muttered as he held tightly onto the bunny boy's waist and placed his lips on the latter's nape.

 

"You don't love me, Jjong...Let me go....please I beg you. I don't want to suffer anymore. Go back to your lover!" Jinki yelled, tears trickling down his chubby cheeks, his eyes blood shot red.

 

"When can I go when I am already hugging him, Jinki..." Jonghyun mumbled with a soft chuckle.

 

Jinki suddenly stopped struggling.

 

"W-What are you talking about, Jjong?"

 

"The person I love is you, Onew."

 

"It's you from the start. No one else. I had never ever even dreamt that you would be my fiance. I was talking about you just now when I said I had a lover. I thought the boy beside your dad was you..."

 

Jinki blinked away his tears, looking at his fiance in big doe eyes.

 

"Really?" he mumbled, pouting his lips slightly.

 

"Aigoo.....cute bunny. Of course, who else could I love?" Jonghyun said as he ruffled the hair of his adorable bunny.

 

"I love you too, Jjongie..." Jinki said between his hiccups as he wiped away his tears.

 

"You're so adorable you know that...." puppy whispered into the latter's boy which made the boy shudder in fear.

 

"Y-Yah! What kind of voice is that?!" Jinki said as he tried to pull away from the grip.

 

"I wanna eat you up now..."

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

= The End =

 

kekekeke XP So it has ended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

how was it =.=

so fast? rushedd?? *slap myself*

I am so sorry....if it's not to your liking *bows*

but for now gonna work on my next fic ^^

I have some tragic things happening T.T

I did told you guys about SHINee World in singapore on DEC 8 T.T

guess what....

SM TOWN in singapore on 23rd nov!

I am totally broke! =.=

need to see how much is SM town ticket =.=

I only have 400 bucks in my hand!

SM extorting money from Shawols T.T

I mean how can they make it so near?!!!!!!

anyway stop babbling XP

KINDLY LEAVE COMMENTS FOR ME MY DEAR READERS ^^

THANK YOU VERY MUCH XD