Love Trauma

♥ Jongyu Love House ♥ (Do not enter if you don't like Jongyu!)

Title - Love Trauma

Genre - Romance, , fluff

Rating - R21 (Yes! I am gonna give you guys one heck of XD)

Characters - Kim Jonghyun , Lee Eunsook , Other girl group members , SHINee

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV

 

A red porsche drove pass the entrance gate of KAIST university, attracting much stares from the students who were walking at the side gate and side path platforms.

 

The car was parked under a tree with beautiful yellow leaves which also provide a great shelter for the branded gadget.

 

The door was unlocked, a milky white feet wearing a 3 inches black heels that has crosses till the ankles which is added to her 176cm height came into sight, the dark purple nail polish was another feature added to the gorgeous feet.

 

As the girl stepped out, her whole curvy figure was revealed. She was not so slander at all, all the body parts were very proportionated. You can't call her skinny. She just had this fit, curvy and hot figure that every girls in this world dreamt of having.

 

The black mini dress which was mid-thigh length played a big role in portraying her hour glass shape. On top of the mini dress, a dull yellow color stylish blazer took its place on her upper body with matching Louis Vuitton handbag hanging around her arms.

 

Not forgetting to mention a police brand shade covering her dark brown eyes. Her wine red hair with summer curls gently sway in the direction of the wind.

 

She was the defintion of Perfection. Or should I say 'one' of the definitions of Perfection.

 

"Yo, lady Eunsook! You made me wait for two hours!" A alto voice appeared from nowhere, calling the y goddess to be startled but then making her lips to curl into her signature smile, showing her pearl white teeth.

 

"Mianhae, Taeyeon-ah. Taemin was bugging me to drop him off at his school since he was running late." She spoke, stepping into the hallway together with her bestfriend among bestfriends.

 

"So how are you going to come to the party at my place tonight?" Taeyeon asked as she linked her arms with the wine red hair coloured girl.

 

"Uhmm, if I finish my assignments, Taeyeonnie." She purred, making her bestfriend to have a pout on her face.

 

"Pretty please, babe....It's my only chance to show off my princess-like bestfriend to others!" Taeyeon tried her best to make her voice most convincing.

 

Eunsook touched her chin with her slander fingers, acting as if she was thinking it over so deeply.

 

"Please, eunsookie...~" The blonde girl used her most effective aegyeo.

 

"Aish, ok, Taeyeonnie..I can never resist you." Eunsook said, earning a light peck from Taeyeon on her cheek.

 

"EUNSOOK AH!"

 

Someone yelled from the back so eunsook tried to turn her heels, too swiftly.

 

*bump*

 

"Ouch!" The next thing eunsook knew was that her body was in contact with someone else's. More like she was on top of the body.

 

"Omo!" She gasped, trying to stand up on her feet but her legs failed her.

 

"Are you okay, lady?" Eunsook looked up, suddenly felt as though someone was tickling her heart.

 

Those big doe eyes that staring bery daringly through her own, making a hole through her soul.

 

"I-I think AH- my a-ankle!" The hurt girl yelled when the stranger touched her ankle.

 

"I will help you to infirmary." He said, pulling her gently from her arms.

 

"I can do it for her, now, get lost!" Taeyeon said, rather too rudely.

 

The stranger just gave her a small smile before shifting his gaze back to Eunsook.

 

"Then I'll take my leave, pretty lady." He said before walking down the hallway, passing us.

 

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Why are you so rude to someone you barely know?!" I hissed, causing my bestfriend to gasp in awe.

 

"Yah! Lee Eunsook! You don't know who is he?" She asked eunsook, her jaw dropped in disbelief.

 

The latter just shook her head gently, rather innocently.

 

"That is Kim Jonghyun! Known for his gentleman-like attitude but hell! I don't think my ten fingers and ten toes are enought to count the amount of girl he woo and end up sleeping together!" Taeyeon explained as she shook her head.

 

Eunsook's POV

 

My eyes widened upon Taeyeon's words. He really did not seem like a casanova but rather like a quiet and studious type. His figure won't leave my eyes and it was as if my head took a picture of him and saved in my memory card.

 

The black frame glasses but not as thick as those nerdy glasses, it was just nice to make him look so mature and quiet type. He was wearing a sky blue shirt with white collars, the top three buttons are not done, showing off his collarbones. The shirt was so fitting that I can tell that he would those muscles underneath that thin fabric. He was not very tall but at least a few centimetres taller than me I guess?

 

He folded up his long sleeve until it reaches his elbow, wearing denim jeans with black stylish shoes.

 

I can tell he use lip gloss usually. There's no way his lips can be this soft looking and pinkish red through out the winter without the help of the lip gloss.

 

I could feel my cheeks burning up little by little, I had never check a man out in this detailed manner. He was the very first one....

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

At the party,

 

"Sorry, Taeyeonie, I did not have time to change. Just let me touch up my make up a bit. I think it look so oily now =.=" I blabbered as I was being drugged to the very front by my bestfriend.

 

"You still look so beautiful, babe. Come! Let me introduce you to my cousin who just came back from states!" She said excitedly as she pulled me to a table.

 

"Hey, Minho! Meet my bestfriend Eunsook!" Taeyeon said.

 

The stranger was stunned for quite awhile but the reason remain unknow to me. He was looking at me head to toe. Those big eyes were very scary.

 

"Uhmmm..nice to meet you," I greeted awkwardly.

 

"Taeyeon, let me go get some drinks!" Before Taeyeon could say anything, I left the place.

 

The crowd was too suffocating for me. I was really not used to these kind of places. Since I am not a party animal.

 

"Hey!" A familiar voice startled me.

 

"Oh-H-Hey.." I smiled nervously seeing the figure.

 

It was him. Kim Jonghyun.

 

He was also still in the same outfit but he wasn't wearing his glasses.

 

"Why a pretty lady like you staying alone here? Where's your boyfriend?" He asked.

 

"I-I dont have a boyfriend.." I said, oh gosh, I swear I was blushing so madly that I couldnt even look into his eyes.

 

He raised his eyebrows, "REally?"

 

I just nodded in reply.

 

"So you mean you're "currently" single?" He said, I can hear a hint of joy in his voice.

 

"Well, I am always single.." I said, giggling softly at my own words.

 

"Wow...." He said in awe.

 

"Will you date me if I ask you to?" He beamed, showing off all his white teeth.

 

"Well, I've heard that you're a casanova." I answered, cutely pouting my lips.

 

Jonghyun groaned in response.

 

"Sorry, Jonghyun-sshi. If I am to date, I would only date the person who would love and treasure me without a change of heart. I don't know how does being broken hearted feel but I am sure it doesn't feel that good." I answered with a smile and stood up.

 

"So come back on a day when you think you can treasure me like that." I winked, walking away from the still figure.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun's POV

 

I sat there like a stone, not being able to move at all even after that beautiful girl left me. No one has ever said such words to me.

 

And she was not rejecting me.

 

She was asking me to come back on a day when I can treasure her without change of heart.

 

My heart pounded against my chest fast. She was one attractive girl. Different from those ladies that I have picked up. She won't give in to my look so easily.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the part one for the new chappie ^^

do not get too disappointed because there's no yet.

I will give you one full chapter of it haha XD

PLEASE KINDLY LEAVE ME A COMMENT NAE ^^