STOPR PART 4

♥ Jongyu Love House ♥ (Do not enter if you don't like Jongyu!)

Title - Sweet thorn of the Poisonous Rose Part 4

 

 

 

Onew's POV

 

 

"ACHOO!!" My eyes could barely opened since I was sneaking almost every minute.

 

"Hyung, Are you okay?" Taemin turned from the refigeratort, in the midst of taking out his milk supply and questioned.

 

"I-I am okay...Taemin, Just a bi- ACHOO!" My nose felt heavy..tears flowing down my eyes.

 

*Knock Knock*

 

"Who's knocking on our door at this early morning??!!!!" Minho growned at the loud booming knock.

 

"I'll get the door!" Taemin skipped to the door and unlocked it.

 

"For god sake, Jonghyun hyung, our door is gonna drop out!!!!!!!!" Taemin whimpered as the person was just Jonghyun.

 

"Where's Jinki?" He asked in hurry.

 

"I am here, Jon- ACHOO!" There it goes again =.=

 

"Yah! What did I tell you about sleeping in warm place? See now! Lucky you aren't a freezing bunny for me to roast and eat!" Jonghyun said as he took off his jacket and placed it on my shoulder, his hands rubbing my arms gently.

 

I felt uncomfortable. Not because of Jonghyun's actions but because of pairs of eyes staring at both of us.

 

"You aren't allowed to sleep out again, Jinki. You have to stay with me so that I can make sure you are okay." Jonghyun commanded and I hung my head low with a pout.

 

"Wowo....Being a protective boyfriend huh, Jjong?" Key smirked as he teased.

 

"NO!" My eyes widened when our voice came out in unison.

 

When our gaze met, I immediately lowered mine so that I could avoid his piercing ones and my cheeks were burning and feel a bit spicy..

 

Gosh, How long am I supposed to deal with this?

 

But I was the one who wanted to get to know him first before we married right? and he doesn't even have an inkling of me being his fiance.

 

Besides...He's not into men....*sigh*

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

It was so strange how I could feel my own heart beat so loudly when I saw the tint of blush on my roommate's cheeks. For god sake, I am straight right?!! Please tell me I am!

 

"Yah! Kim Jonghyun! I have something to show you! Come with me!" Key motioned and I followed him to the enormous closet of his which is a little far from where the others are.

 

"What, key?"

 

"Pabo Dino, have you bought anything for Onew hyung?" Key questioned while his hands were busy pulling out some designer brand paper bags from his closet.

 

"What for?" I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

 

Key gaped, while his eyes were showing me I-can't-believe-you-Kim-Jong-Hyung look.

 

"It's his birthday today for Pete's sake, you dumb ! You act like a super possessive boyfriend but don't even know his birthday?! You're amazing Kim stupid dino!" Key nagged.

 

", why didn't you tell me eariler, you diva?!" With that I dashed out of the room, out of the school.

 

So this was why he asked me whether I was free today! How can I not know his birthday?

 

And what's this feeling? like a mixture of excitement, anticipation and fear? A new combination that I had never felt before....

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

+In the evening+

 

 

"Saengilchukahamida....Saengilchukahamida....saranghaneun..Uri Onew Hyung...Saengilchukahamida!!!.......WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Taemin was the most excitement one out of the four. He was practically jumping up and down.

 

"Awwww....such an unfortunate thing....we could have had a barbeque outing if not for this stupid rain..." Taemin complained with a pout.

 

Jinki couldn't pay attention to any of his dongsaengs. His eyes were searching for this particular person who was not there since the start of his birthday party.

 

"He probably went out for a date..." He mumbled under his breath.

 

At that very moment, the door of 2minkey's room was wide open, showing a drenched puppysaurus holding a certain small little animal.

 

"Jjong?!" Jinki panicked once he saw how wet his fiance was. He quickly ran over to the man and pulled him in.

 

"Key, get me a dry towel and a pair of dry clothes please.." Jinki said to Key who was still mesmerized by what is happening.

 

Jinki dragged Jonghyun in, too hot-headed to notice the gift that Jonghyun was holding.

 

"Jinki....." He called through his pale lips.

 

"I am sorry that I've drenched this little guy here too..." He let out a weak chuckle.

 

"I-It is for me?" Jinki choked on his words.

 

"I tried to find something that I really wanted to give you but I couldn't find it. So I thought I would give you what resemble you the most..."

 

Jonghyun stretched out his hands, offering a white and brown furred cute bunny to the bigger sized bunny ^^

 

"T-Thank you...Jjong...I-I.." Jinki wanted to express his gratitude but his tongue failed him, words stuck in his throat.

 

The last thing Jonghyun gave him was a weak smile before falling onto the ground like a puppet which was unattached from its master's strings.

 

"Jjong!!"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's kinda short =.=

I've been doing homeworks today *Since I slacked the whole one week holiday XD*

so tired and updated this just after finishing a Physics Paper =.= *Yawn*

Anyway, tell me what you think ya XD

Gonna end in next chaper XD

and warning guys.....

I am in total angst mood =.=

So gonna write an angst with good ending/sad ending??? XD

Haven't decided yet kekeke..

Catch you guys later...

Bye bye... ^^